• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Imagine If Russia Or China Did The Things IZrael Is Doing In Gaza..

:rolleyes:

Not yet applicable for the RED/BLUE $hit puppet cheerleaders. Not yet. But I've seen a growing number of 'Murcans living in refrigerator boxes. Don't you think?
No. Can't say I've seen that.

Reminds me of Blinken who recently told China that the U.S. won't recognize Taiwanese sovereignty because they don't want to upset a major trading partner.

It's like referring to Russia as tyrannical while asking it to join NATO.

As for your last statement, that's the same U.S. that worked with Russia to counter the Taliban, which in turn came from Islamic fundamentalists armed by the U.S. And who did the U.S. use to counter them in turn? North Alliance drug pushers and rapists.

Beware, indeed.

The Republicrat cheerleaders have been lied to, insulted, ignored, laughed at, etc. by their ma$ter$ and they STILL apologize for nearly everything the scumbag$ do! Political Stockholm Syndrome runs rampant among supporters of the stinking R's and D's. Word.

Oh goody! More U$ foreign policies for Republicrats to apologize/cheerlead/etc. for: [pssst, i hear they have some oil]

US commandos have shown a special interest in strengthening ties with one of the most corrupt, abusive, and repressive regimes on the planet. The delivery of aid by Special Operations forces to the coastal African nation of Equatorial Guinea last month followed pilgrimages to the country’s pariah president by top U.S. officials.

The move came amid shifting West African geopolitics. A Pentagon report last year mentioned Equatorial Guinea as the potential site of a future Chinese military base. At the same time, U.S. relations with longtime allies in Central and West Africa have frayed, often in the aftermath of coups d’état by American-trained military officers.

The aid to Equatorial Guinea appears to be the latest facet of a U.S. charm offensive to woo the country’s president, Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, a tyrant now in his sixth decade in power, as the U.S. has lost influence in the African Sahel.

https://theintercept.com/2024/03/25/biden-equatorial-guinea-teodoro-obiang-aid/

Whataboutisms are all tankies and campists have. In truth, they don't care about ethics or the atrocities from their 'team.' They just care about their team winning.

LOL. "What about Russia, China, Iran, Hamas", etceterot, is all you have to offer. ugh... wankies suck....

LOL. "What about Russia, China, Iran, Hamas", etceterot, is all you have to offer. ugh... wankies suck....

Not really. As I said, I already regularly criticize US foreign policy.

Not really. As I said, I already regularly criticize US foreign policy.

It seems to me you are cheerleader for the stinking Ukraine :poop: policies of the warmongering Republicrat $hit puppets...among other stinking policies ad nauseam...you certainly are no 'libertarian' in any honest sense...

"...In her role as Assistant Secretary of State for Europe under Obama, Nuland was involved in meddling in Ukrainian affairs during the Maidan protests. She was captured in news photographs during those demonstrations in Kyiv handing sandwiches to the protesters who later helped oust the elected Yanukovych government.

The leaked recording of her call to the U.S. ambassador of Ukraine at the time in which she infamously blurted, “f–ck the EU,” reconfirmed her reputation as an interventionist. Keith Gessen wrote about it several years later: “What was remarkable about the episode was the utter confidence with which Nuland seemed to speak for the United States and its policy. From the start of his administration, President Barack Obama had tried to lower tensions with Russia and refocus American attention on a rising China; he had made clear he wanted no part in the problems of the post-Soviet periphery. Yet in the middle of the uprising in Kiev, there was Nuland, encouraging protesters and insulting European allies.”

As part of the Biden administration, Nuland has once again been the vocal Russia hawk everyone has expected. In recent months, she had been serving in an acting capacity as Deputy Secretary of State following Wendy Sherman’s retirement, and she was being considered to fill the vacancy permanently, but the job ended up going to Kurt Campbell.

A favorite of Russia hawks, Nuland often rubbed her European counterparts the wrong way with her lack of diplomatic tact. As one European official put it years ago, “She doesn’t engage like most diplomats. She comes off as rather ideological.” It is a measure of how little diplomatic skills are prized in U.S. foreign policy that Nuland flourished for such a long time in Washington."

Russia and China are terrorists just like Hamas.

All Israel and Ukraine are doing is defending themselves.

Israel's ethnic cleansing/genocide in Gaza is a horrible thing.

WIll you finally admit Russia's invasion of Ukraine is a horrible thing?
Will you finally admit that the NeoCons who ravaged the Middle East are the same ones in charge of policy on Ukraine and Russia?
If you badly wreck stuff, why the hell should you continue to be in charge of anything?

Will you finally admit that the NeoCons who ravaged the Middle East are the same ones in charge of policy on Ukraine and Russia?
If you badly wreck stuff, why the hell should you continue to be in charge of anything?
We didn't wreck the Middle East. The Middle East was wrecked by Bashir al-Assad (with Russia's help) and by Iran.

Putin is in charge of Russia and of Russia's aggression against Ukraine. Neither one has anything to do with the United States.

What about if China, Russia did it was the topic of your thread. It's a perfectly valid response to point out they already have done their own horrific actions, that you don't need to suggest it's only a hypothetical.

To the OP, as others noted, it's not a hypothetical, we already have atrocities by them, and we've seen how the US government responded: with great criticism, rightly. And we've seen the lies and hypocrisy in how the government has responded to the Gaza genocide in contrast.

So OP's point about the lies and hypocrisy of the US government responding to these different situations is correct; his implication in the question of it only being hypothetical 'if' they committed atrocities is not. They have. And it's allowing war criminal Putin to preach morality now, absurdly. It's an object lesson in how countries are selective and hypocritical, and the US is exposed as very guilty of the same.

We didn't wreck the Middle East. The Middle East was wrecked by Bashir al-Assad (with Russia's help) and by Iran.
No, the Assad govt has been in power for decades. They weren't doing anything new. It was Americans (NeoCons) who got up one morning and decided they'd decide which govts or countries get to exist or not.
The NeoCons in conjunction with Saudi Arabia decided to bankroll and create fanatical guerrillas to destroy Syria, in the name of toppling its govt.

Putin is in charge of Russia and of Russia's aggression against Ukraine. Neither one has anything to do with the United States.

Nuland's Maidan coup has everything to do with the United States.
You sound like a NeoCon yourself, praising Israel's slaughter of civilians including women and children.

No, the Assad govt has been in power for decades. They weren't doing anything new.
That is incorrect. Assad's genocide against the Syrian people was new.

Assad's creation of Islamic State to try to distract from the genocide that he was perpetrating was new.

It was Americans (NeoCons) who got up one morning and decided they'd decide which govts or countries get to exist or not.
The only thing the US did in Syria was destroy Islamic State because we regarded it as a threat.

In my view that was an error. In my view they were the lesser evil. But regardless, that is the only thing that the US did in Syria.

The NeoCons in conjunction with Saudi Arabia decided to bankroll and create fanatical guerrillas to destroy Syria, in the name of toppling its govt.
That is incorrect. Bashir al-Assad bankrolled and created those guerillas, to distract the world from the genocide that he was perpetrating against the Syrian people.

Nuland's Maidan coup has everything to do with the United States.
It wasn't her coup. That was the people of Ukraine.

You sound like a NeoCon yourself,
Why thank you. I'd like to think that I'm more bloodthirsty than the neocons, but I'll take that as a compliment.

praising Israel's slaughter of civilians including women and children.
The Palestinians are the only people who are slaughtering civilians in that war. Israel is merely defending themselves.

That is incorrect. Assad's genocide against the Syrian people was new.

Assad's creation of Islamic State to try to distract from the genocide that he was perpetrating was new.

No, it started when US & Saudi sponsored a guerrilla uprising war to destroy the Assad regime. That started first. Assad fought back and then later Russia came in to help them.
Even before any of it happened, I remember Stratfor's George Friedman openly boasting in advance about the regime change he felt he knew was coming.

The only thing the US did in Syria was destroy Islamic State because we regarded it as a threat.

No, the US didn't destroy ISIS in Syria. Ultimately Trump destroyed ISIS in Iraq, but only after Obama kept deliberately ignoring ISIS in Iraq, calling them the "JV team"
(Obama was fully onboard with the regime change efforts across the Middle East, including in Syria. Hillary Clinton especially was. That's why they downplayed ISIS as a threat)

In my view that was an error. In my view they were the lesser evil. But regardless, that is the only thing that the US did in Syria.

No, that's just not true. The turmoil in Syria was started by NeoCons, and is being continued by them.

That is incorrect. Bashir al-Assad bankrolled and created those guerillas, to distract the world from the genocide that he was perpetrating against the Syrian people.
You're fatuously claiming that Assad created an artificial revolution against himself as a deception? Absurd.
"Putin blew up his own pipeline"
"Assad created fake revolution against his govt"

Nope - she's on tape with ambassador Pyatt - plotting overthrow of the elected govt to bring in people of her own choosing.

Why thank you. I'd like to think that I'm more bloodthirsty than the neocons, but I'll take that as a compliment.

Don't forget depraved.

The Palestinians are the only people who are slaughtering civilians in that war. Israel is merely defending themselves.

No, we can see who's dropping bombs on those civilians. We can see who's throttling their food while they starve.
It's worse than a Warsaw ghetto.

No, it started when US & Saudi sponsored a guerrilla uprising war to destroy the Assad regime. That started first.
That is incorrect. That never happened at any time.

Assad fought back and then later Russia came in to help them.
That is incorrect. Assad was the perpetrator. He committed genocide against his own people. And he created Islamic State to distract you from his genocide.

No, the US didn't destroy ISIS in Syria. Ultimately Trump destroyed ISIS in Iraq, but only after Obama kept deliberately ignoring ISIS in Iraq, calling them the "JV team"
That is incorrect. Barack Obama destroyed 99% of Islamic state in both Syria and Iraq.

Donald Trump destroyed the last little bit of Islamic State by essentially letting Barack Obama's plan continue without interfering with it.

(Obama was fully onboard with the regime change efforts across the Middle East, including in Syria. Hillary Clinton especially was. That's why they downplayed ISIS as a threat)
That is incorrect. Barack Obama decided to leave Assad alone and not interfere with the genocide that Assad perpetrated against his own people.

No, that's just not true. The turmoil in Syria was started by NeoCons, and is being continued by them.
That is incorrect. Every bit of the turmoil in Syria has been orchestrated by Bashar al-Assad.

You're fatuously claiming that Assad created an artificial revolution against himself as a deception?
I do not share the opinion that facts and reality are fatuous.

I do not share the opinion that facts and reality are absurd.

I am not sure who blew up the pipeline. But yes, Putin is the likeliest culprit. Putin likes to commit terrorist attacks against the Russian people.

My first thought with the recent concert attack was that it was Putin murdering more Russians. But since Islamic State is claiming responsibility I'm guessing that the recent concert attack was revenge for Assad's genocide against the Syrian people.

Not all terrorism in Russia is carried out by Putin. Sometimes Russia's victims do strike back.

Yep. All to distract you from the genocide that he was perpetrating against the Syrian people.

Nope - she's on tape with ambassador Pyatt - plotting overthrow of the elected govt to bring in people of her own choosing.
That is incorrect. She is on tape plotting to help the Ukrainian people overthrow their corrupt government and bring in people of Ukraine's own choosing.

Don't forget depraved.
There is nothing depraved about doing the right thing.

No, we can see who's dropping bombs on those civilians. We can see who's throttling their food while they starve.
No one is dropping bombs on civilians in Gaza or starving anyone in Gaza.

But the Palestinians are raping and murdering innocent people in Israel.

The only thing here that resembles the Warsaw ghetto are the Palestinian attrocites against Israel.

That is incorrect. That never happened at any time.
Your assertions are incorrect.

That is incorrect. Assad was the perpetrator. He committed genocide against his own people. And he created Islamic State to distract you from his genocide.
That's a false assertion. No regime would do that.

That is incorrect. Barack Obama destroyed 99% of Islamic state in both Syria and Iraq.

Donald Trump destroyed the last little bit of Islamic State by essentially letting Barack Obama's plan continue without interfering with it.
No, the policy towards ISIS was radically changed by Trump, so that Rakka fell in 6 weeks.

That is incorrect. Barack Obama decided to leave Assad alone and not interfere with the genocide that Assad perpetrated against his own people.
Obama decided to let ISIS speak for him.

That is incorrect. Every bit of the turmoil in Syria has been orchestrated by Bashar al-Assad.
The US and Saudi have been attempting regime change in Syria by bankrolling, arming, training, sponsoring bloody revolution there.

I do not share the opinion that facts and reality are fatuous.

I do not share the opinion that facts and reality are absurd.
You do not share facts and reality.

I am not sure who blew up the pipeline. But yes, Putin is the likeliest culprit. Putin likes to commit terrorist attacks against the Russian people.
Your own naked promotion of propaganda shapes your reputation.

My first thought with the recent concert attack was that it was Putin murdering more Russians. But since Islamic State is claiming responsibility I'm guessing that the recent concert attack was revenge for Assad's genocide against the Syrian people.
You're believing what you want to believe. Or you probably don't even care about the truth.

Not all terrorism in Russia is carried out by Putin. Sometimes Russia's victims do strike back.
The rented mercenaries were all captured alive. They are now singing, revealing all that was told to them.
As Putin said, those who ordered the mercs are the ones Moscow is interested in finding.

Yep. All to distract you from the genocide that he was perpetrating against the Syrian people.
Regime change. The hallmark of imperialism.

That is incorrect. She is on tape plotting to help the Ukrainian people overthrow their corrupt government and bring in people of Ukraine's own choosing.
Regime change is part of imperialism. Zelensky's govt is corrupt.

There is nothing depraved about doing the right thing.
Doing the imperialist thing, you mean.

No one is dropping bombs on civilians in Gaza or starving anyone in Gaza.
Bombs made-in the-USA have killed plenty of civilians in Gaza.

But the Palestinians are raping and murdering innocent people in Israel.
The rape story has been disproven. The 'hasbara' game has been shown to be a lie.

The only thing here that resembles the Warsaw ghetto are the Palestinian attrocites against Israel.
Israel is not a ghetto. Gaza is.

What about if China, Russia did it was the topic of your thread. It's a perfectly valid response to point out they already have done their own horrific actions, that you don't need to suggest it's only a hypothetical.

Of course! In case you haven't become aware: All 'governments' from Abraham to the eve of the 2024 'Murcan $hit puppet $election $how have done their share of 'horrific actions'. Ime, you (largely) support/apologize for U$ foreign policies which are ((((((((((LARGELY)))))))))) monstrous, insane, immoral, etc... You are excellent 'on IZrael' but, as you know, we deeply disagree about much of Republicrat 'foreign policy', etc..

"Does any American still believe that Washington was “defending democracy and freedom” when it used a pack of lies to get us into Iraq, where a country was destroyed and perhaps a million people were killed? How about when, after 20 years in Afghanistan, we managed to replace the Taliban…with the Taliban? And Syria and Libya and all the other interventions? Was Washington “defending democracy” when Nuland and the rest of the neocons successfully overthrew a democratically elected government in Ukraine in 2014? It’s getting harder and harder for the American people to choke down the war lies of the neocons....

...Is this supposed to be attractive to the American people? The middle class and the poor are being destroyed by inflation and squeezed by a debased currency so that the wealthy, politically-connected weapons manufacturers can get even richer? Instead of money to rebuild this country and protect its borders, Americans should be thrilled to see their hard work go up in smoke, literally, in Ukraine?

'That' was some of the people in some parts of Ukraine egged on by, conspiring with, etc., some monstrous Republicrat-level apparatchik$ acting as official$ of 'Murca....playing their endless and mindless game of 'put the puppet$ in, take the puppet$, $hake the puppet$ all about..' ugh...

No, it started when US & Saudi sponsored a guerrilla uprising war to destroy the Assad regime. That started first. Assad fought back and then later Russia came in to help them.
Even before any of it happened, I remember Stratfor's George Friedman openly boasting in advance about the regime change he felt he knew was coming.

You're fatuously claiming that Assad created an artificial revolution against himself as a deception? Absurd.

Don't forget depraved.

Ime, most Republicrat-level people won't believe anything until they hear/see it on CB$, ABC, NBC, :poop: etceterot.

Ime, only the most intelligent/perceptive Republicrat-level people have become aware of [the probably sanitized, yet still HIDEOUS] foreign policy actions, murder, political interference, etc. undertaken by this same stinking Republicrat-level 'political cla$$' DECADES ago. ugh.

***...'take the puppet$ [out] in previous post

Last edited:
"Does any American still believe that Washington was “defending democracy and freedom” when it used a pack of lies to get us into Iraq, where a country was destroyed and perhaps a million people were killed?
We toppled an evil dictatorship and replaced it with a democracy.

The "death toll" in Iraq is just as fake as the "death toll" in Gaza.

How about when, after 20 years in Afghanistan, we managed to replace the Taliban…with the Taliban?
It was terrible of Traitor Joe to betray our allies like that.

And Syria and Libya and all the other interventions?
Our only intervention in Syria was to destroy Islamic State, which Barack Obama succeeded in doing.

Libya was a great success. The manner of Kadaffy's death was a true delight.

Was Washington “defending democracy” when Nuland and the rest of the neocons successfully overthrew a democratically elected government in Ukraine in 2014?
Yes. The current government of Ukraine represents the people of Ukraine.

Your assertions are incorrect.
That is incorrect. Everything I say is true.

That's a false assertion. No regime would do that.
That is incorrect. Bashar al-Assad committed genocide against the Syrian people. And he created Islamic State to distract you from his genocide.

No, the policy towards ISIS was radically changed by Trump, so that Rakka fell in 6 weeks.
That is incorrect. All Trump did was continue Barack Obama's policy, which had already destroyed 99% of Islamic State before Trump had even been elected.

Obama decided to let ISIS speak for him.
Barack Obama destroyed Islamic State.

The US and Saudi have been attempting regime change in Syria by bankrolling, arming, training, sponsoring bloody revolution there.
That is incorrect. The US looked the other way and let Assad commit his genocide. We did not try to topple him.

I have no idea what Saudi Arabia attempted, but whatever they attempted, they did so without the US.

You do not share facts and reality.
That is incorrect. All I post is the truth.

Your own naked promotion of propaganda shapes your reputation.
Again, all I do is post the truth.

You're believing what you want to believe. Or you probably don't even care about the truth.
That is incorrect. I make a point of posting the truth.

The rented mercenaries were all captured alive. They are now singing, revealing all that was told to them.
No. They are spouting the lies that Putin is telling them to recite.

As Putin said, those who ordered the mercs are the ones Moscow is interested in finding.
Putin is lying again. He doesn't care who ordered the retaliation.

Regime change. The hallmark of imperialism.
That is incorrect. The US ignored Assad's genocide and made no attempt to topple him.

Regime change is part of imperialism.
It is proper that we helped the Ukrainian people replace their government.

Zelensky's govt is corrupt.
No it isn't.

Doing the imperialist thing, you mean.
Imperialism is good. Third world savages need to be forcibly civilized.

Bombs made-in the-USA have killed plenty of civilians in Gaza.
Fake news. Never happened.

The rape story has been disproven. The 'hasbara' game has been shown to be a lie.
Your (small "h") holocaust denial is appalling.

Israel is not a ghetto. Gaza is.
That doesn't change the reality that the Israelis are the ones who were raped and murdered.

Gaza is treated the way it is because that is the only way to prevent them from raping and murdering people.

Of course! In case you haven't become aware: All 'governments' from Abraham to the eve of the 2024 'Murcan $hit puppet $election $how have done their share of 'horrific actions'. Ime, you (largely) support/apologize for U$ foreign policies which are ((((((((((LARGELY)))))))))) monstrous

You think that lying about people's views to create straw men is ok. It's not. It's how to get your post not read, to not get a reply to your points. But you are in favor of the Holocaust... (illustrating my point by showing you your own behavior the other direction).

We toppled an evil dictatorship and replaced it with a democracy.

The "death toll" in Iraq is just as fake as the "death toll" in Gaza.

It was terrible of Traitor Joe to betray our allies like that.

Our only intervention in Syria was to destroy Islamic State, which Barack Obama succeeded in doing.

Libya was a great success. The manner of Kadaffy's death was a true delight.

Yes. The current government of Ukraine represents the people of Ukraine.

LOL! Sean :poop: Hannity much?

Back
Top Bottom