• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I'm beginning to think Biden's done.

Yeah it matters. of the 27T you cited...how much was Obamas?

You're getting into a pissing contest with $TRILLIONS$?

Man, conservatism has sure changed

Does 34% of thr debt applying to Obama sound right to you?

And the other 2/3?

Get off Obama

Get off Republicans ..... Democrats

Focus on our country

Thats what I asked you to list. You brought it up now appear to be running from the facts.

Here is the real facts

We're 27 TRILLION(And counting fast) in DEBT

Notice even your boy Trump is silent on that(wink)

Here is the real facts

We're 27 TRILLION(And counting fast) in DEBT

Notice even your boy Trump is silent on that(wink)
Next time...dont bring up debate topics if you are going to run from them. It wastes my time.

Next time...dont bring up debate topics if you are going to run from them. It wastes my time.

The only thing you're running from is we're now in 27 Trillion national debt

That sir, is the real debate

BLM killed an 8yr old girl and have been attacking America and its citizens for months. Your lack of denouncement tells us all we need to know about you.

Where did BLM as a group support or cheer on an 8 year old girl being killed? Oh yeah, they didn't. It was an INDIVIDUAL who killed the girl. So again, I've already denounced any violence from individuals in BLM so you lie again. You are showing that all you can do is lie with your Beta Boy comments. You're dismissed as lying yet again.

However, since you are against BLM you are FOR unwarranted killings of black people since that is what they are fighting against. So why do you hate black people so much?

To make it clear the latest poll to ask Americans who they think will win gives Trump a 56 to 40 percent lead. Up to now these polls have always predicted the winner.

And which polls are these, go ahead and post them AND their so called "winning streak" on picking the president. Funny how those who claim polls determine the winner always RUN AWAY from proving such.

The only thing you're running from is we're now in 27 Trillion national debt

That sir, is the real debate
Yes and in order to see where the problems are we need to see who added it and why. You are flailing. Don't get in the ring if you are afraid to put the gloves on.

Yes and in order to see where the problems are we need to see who added it and why. You are flailing. Don't get in the ring if you are afraid to put the gloves on.

That's funny since Trump supporters can't put on gloves and suck their thumbs and Trump's dick instead.

Where did BLM as a group support or cheer on an 8 year old girl being killed? Oh yeah, they didn't. It was an INDIVIDUAL who killed the girl. So again, I've already denounced any violence from individuals in BLM so you lie again. You are showing that all you can do is lie with your Beta Boy comments. You're dismissed as lying yet again.

However, since you are against BLM you are FOR unwarranted killings of black people since that is what they are fighting against. So why do you hate black people so much?
Where did the police cheer on killing black people?

Where did the police cheer on killing black people?

I didn't say they did, another lie from you as usual. Such lying and Beta Boy comments from you are becoming standard.

I never thought I would live to see the day when a pissing contest with TRILLIONS came to being

*sigh*

I didn't say they did, another lie from you as usual. Such lying and Beta Boy comments from you are becoming standard.
BLM is protesting police as if they all kill black people on sight. As a group they chant "what do we want dead cops when do we want em now" they also chant as a group "pigs fry em like bacon"
You support these filth. You said so.

I never thought I would live to see the day when a pissing contest with TRILLIONS came to being

*sigh*
Dude if you want to debate the debt man up and debate it. Otherwise try spewing this idiocy over at facebook where the idiots will happily click like without so much as one brain cell contemplating it. You are outmatched here.

BLM is protesting police as if they all kill black people on sight.

No, they are not.

As a group they chant "what do we want dead cops when do we want em now" they also chant as a group "pigs fry em like bacon"
You support these filth. You said so.

They are talking about the bad cops but then you'd have to be a moron to think otherwise. You support the unwarranted killing of black people. Why do you hate black people so much and why do you post so many lies and beta boy comments?

Still waiting for you to show where BLM condoned the killing of an 8 year old girl as you claimed they did. Why do you lie so much?

No, they are not.

They are talking about the bad cops but then you'd have to be a moron to think otherwise. You support the unwarranted killing of black people. Why do you hate black people so much and why do you post so many lies and beta boy comments?

Still waiting for you to show where BLM condoned the killing of an 8 year old girl as you claimed they did. Why do you lie so much?
They shot a black cop in the stomach. Was he a bad cop?

Dude if you want to debate the debt man up and debate it. Otherwise try spewing this idiocy over at facebook where the idiots will happily click like without so much as one brain cell contemplating it. You are outmatched here.

I am debating, you just don't know it

If we had a debt of just 1 Trillion, it will NOT be paid off

Understand?

By the way, Your boy was doing nothing with our National debt even pre COVID

They shot a black cop in the stomach. Was he a bad cop?

Yes an INDIVIDUAL did. Not the group as a whole. Again, why do you lie so much? You have ZERO credibility here so take your beta boy comments and take a hike since you are losing so bad right now. Have never seen such consistant lying from an individual such as yourself here.

My feelings are more factual than these polls you cling to....I know my feelings , these polls only indicate what other people’s feelings might be.

The only poll I trust is the one that’s alway been right , the poll that asks who you think will win....Trump scores 56% to Biden’s 40...pretty good indicator that he’s going to win.
I will decide which poll matters!!!!

I have spoken!!!!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom