• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm a teacher. I carry a gun to school everyday.

Having this additional responsibility is a very important decision for someone to make and I would congratulate you for your courage and commitment. I would say I am hoping you are constantly practicing your situational shooting.

The chance of needing the gun are very low.
The chance of an active shouter targeting you first is even lower.
This basically means if something horrible ever occurs in the school, you was have to be prepared and head toward danger.
Please do not underestimate the effort and courage it will take to walk toward the line of fire.
All I can say is practice, practice, practice!!!

I've known some of these kids since they were in kindergarten. The worst of them are worth 10 of me any day of the week. So, yes, it's something I think about every time I holster my pistol.

Yeah, that's between you and local law enforcement.

Law Enforcement has never been party to the act. It's between me and me.

Back
Top Bottom