• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If You're MAGA You Won't Get Into Heaven

Christians need to ask: "What Would Jesus Do?"

Continuation:

After preaching to the migrants at the border - Jesus will preach to Americans.

He would say;

B U I L D T H E W A L L.

He'll reason:
You're endangering migrants by tempting them with easy access to your nation.
They end up falling easy prey to be abused and oppressed by unscrupulous men.

Instead of risking all to come to your nation................................... these desperate people should turn to GOD!

These desperate people who enters your nation, will end up practising and supporting the immorality that your nation upholds - which is abhorrent to GOD!
They are like sheep with no Shepherd............................. who will be easily devoured by wolves, the moment they step in your borders!

Last edited:

Continuation:

Jesus will say:

2 Chron 7:14

If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin
and heal their land.

The healing of your nation, will...............

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Well there wasn't much else. Except for the Sanhedrin who controlled whatever they could.

Jesus was completely apathetic to any political movements for reasons I delineated, apart from being tied to religion. Which he patently despised.

It's what you said - you're giving the reason WHY Jesus was not involving Himself in politics.
You said He finds it a waste of time.
Here:

Politics is a colossal waste of time and energy, a life-draining focus on mostly-soulless men and women who desire power and control for reasons we can only guess.
That's why Jesus wasn't involved in it.

That was not the reason.

He did touched on some politics.
Like, praying for your leaders (because they're human, who makes mistakes)..............and, respecting authorities of the land.
In other words, kinda like..................do your civic duties.

Therefore, He was not exactly apathetic.

Jesus did not come for politics or to be a king. He came for a reason - and He was sticking to it.
He came to fulfill the prophecy of the MESSIAH.

Last edited:
Well there wasn't much else. Except for the Sanhedrin who controlled whatever they could.

Jesus was completely apathetic to any political movements for reasons I delineated, apart from being tied to religion. Which he patently despised.

He didn't get deeply into it...........................but He was not apathetic to it.

Romans 13

Submission to the Authorities

13 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.
2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval,

4 for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.
5 Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.
6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for the authorities are ministers of God, attending to this very thing.

7 Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.

Why would God have anything to do with it, or why not revoke having rulers.......if it's all a waste of time and energy for GOD?
Surely, He has a purpose for it.

Just think for a sec.
What would a nation which has no ruler, looks like?

Guess who doesn't get to judge MAGA? YOU 👆 Neither do you get to decide the criteria for entry. It's laughable.
I am not allowed to be critical of the opposing political party because you say so? -laughter-

How completely absurd! And the definition of pretentiousness.

That's why we have a free political system with more than one party. It falls to the opposing party to point out the faults of a party.

The problem with maga is it has developed an insulation to criticism, feels that it is above it, refuses to listen to reason.

That has produced a ridiculous situation where the party has granted itself carte blanche to do wrong - and has zero oversight / introspection.

That's how it became a cult. a) Permission to do wrong b) Refusal to recognize any criticism for wrongdoing.

There's no feedback loop to prevent them from justifying wrongdoing - it is actually encouraged.

It's absolute power.

That's like pointing the bus downhill toward the swamp, placing a brick on the accelerator and removing the brakes.

Maga is on the road to self-destruction but they refuse to admit it nor listen to anyone else. Worse, they are trying to force everyone else to ride along with them.

Maga needs to listen to the voices who are standing up and saying: "No, that is wrong!"

They don't as far as I know, but this is a propaganda campaign against those who do believe to disway them from following Trump for fear.
Propaganda is misleading information.

The OP is not misleading in any way. The OP is not propaganda.

Please identify what is misleading about the OP?

There is no WWJD here. Politics is a colossal waste of time and energy, a life-draining focus on mostly-soulless men and women who desire power and control for reasons we can only guess.

That's why Jesus wasn't involved in it.
Then so-called "Christians" have no business being involved in politics; nor voting.

If they do, they are in violation of their devotion to Jesus.

What would Jesus do?
Lol - this kept me awake last night.

I think, based on His teachings which have been outlined on posts #205, 226 and 228:

He wont' turn away the migrants.
Jesus will preach to the migrants at the border, and tell them to respect and follow the immigration laws of the USA.

Jesus knows the impracticality of letting in millions in the USA.
It wouldn't be sustainable. The whole nation will flounder under that heavy weight.
It will breed hostility and violence, as citizens see it as a threat to their national security. They see it as an "invasion."

He'll use the Israelites as an example, as they travelled to their promised land.
In some cases, they needed to get permission from rulers of kingdoms, in order to pass through their lands.
Many rulers feared the great numbers of the Israelites.

Crossing borders during the Old Testament was not the same as what we see happening on the borders of the USA, today.

He will most likely talk to them about................... borders. Physical borders of nations.

Acts 17:26 – “And He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place.”

Jesus will tell migrants follow the proper protocol of entry.

Jesus will also tell them He understands about their sufferings and economic troubles.
He will tell them to seek GOD .....................and.....................
RELY ON GOD.

1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Matthew 6

Do Not Be Anxious

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?
26 Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
27 And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?[a]
28 And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin,

29 yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

31 Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.

33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
34 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Jesus will say:

Matthew 11

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Still talking for Jesus, eh? As someone else noted: pure hubris.

Still talking for Jesus, eh? As someone else noted: pure hubris.

how is your snide remark much of a well thought out opinion, Tosca does very good for her self with some brilliant Bible application to practical everyday living...

this is a snip from above...

He wont' turn away the migrants.
Jesus will preach to the migrants at the border, and tell them to respect and follow the immigration laws of the USA.

well sure, this IS what Jesus would say; which is the oposite of what the Criminal and his handlers are saying.

Jesus knows the impracticality of letting in millions in the USA.
It wouldn't be sustainable. The whole nation will flounder under that heavy weight.
It will breed hostility and violence, as citizens see it as a threat to their national security. They see it as an "invasion."

it is an 'invasion'. when you let 10 million people in to jump the border; many of them chinese nationals of military age, a little thought is in order. the Criminal knows he was elected to bring down the usa; just 'doing my job as ordered' i suppose.

eventually he will destroy us completely with an April 8 start date perhaps. the Baltimore Bridge terrorist attack was well executed as i have noted many times. they are taking us apart piece by piece.

blessings, april 8 is the kick off

Then so-called "Christians" have no business being involved in politics; nor voting.

If they do, they are in violation of their devotion to Jesus.
Jesus didn't drive cars either. Or drink kefir.

If I drink kefir am I in "violation of devotion to Jesus"?

Maga needs to listen to the voices who are standing up and saying: "No, that is wrong!"
They'll just accuse you of moral uppitiness.

No. Seriously. That's what they do when you push them all the way to it.

They accuse you of morality shaming.

He certainly would not support a bully - fraudster - racist - greedy sexual predator who is obsessed with wealth and power.

Jesus would never want to "Stick it to the libs."

Nor would Jesus turn away immigrants.

Those things are not Christian things to do.

So if you want to get into Heaven you better not do that stuff, nor support it.

Judgement Day will not be kind to MAGA.

Aren't you an atheist?

Continuation:

After preaching to the migrants at the border - Jesus will preach to Americans.

He would say;

B U I L D T H E W A L L.

He'll reason:
You're endangering migrants by tempting them with easy access to your nation.
They end up falling easy prey to be abused and oppressed by unscrupulous men.

Instead of risking all to come to your nation................................... these desperate people should turn to GOD!

These desperate people who enters your nation, will end up practising and supporting the immorality that your nation upholds - which is abhorrent to GOD!
They are like sheep with no Shepherd............................. who will be easily devoured by wolves, the moment they step in your borders!
He would?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And man, that is some seriously convoluted logic.

He certainly would not support a bully - fraudster - racist - greedy sexual predator who is obsessed with wealth and power.

Jesus would never want to "Stick it to the libs."

Nor would Jesus turn away immigrants.

Those things are not Christian things to do.

So if you want to get into Heaven you better not do that stuff, nor support it.

Oh Lol - guess what!

Based on the characteristics of THE Anti-Christ -

THE ANTI-Christ will likely be a progressive or a Democrat! 😁

Posts #129, 130, 131, 132

Civilization didn't exist in the same way it does now.

no, atheists have many gods. we believe in only One God.

atheists gods are varied: science, government, money,themselves. long list

View attachment 67500250....oops, then the atheists hits the Judgement......rude awakening.

the least he could have done was read my comics and act on them; nope toooo busy he said. so now he has ALL eternity to think about what could have and should have.

blessings, april 8

Are those Jack Chick tracts comics?

Are those Jack Chick tracts comics?

those are comics for YOU, and i post them to reach into your heart about important things.

0001_07.gif...for some these illustrations help them.

Hahahaha - of course, your OP is misleading!
It's DISINFORMATION!
It's obviously based on ignorance of the Scriptures!

Lol - if you're asking, what will Jesus do?
Of course, the answer will have to be based on His teachings!

Look at all the
anti-Christ policies being shoved by the progressives/Democrats to the world!

Jesus will not support abortion.
Jesus will not support same-sex marriage.
Jesus will not support LGBTQ etc.
Jesus will not support Feminism.
Jesus will not support Planned Parenthood.
Jesus will not support transgendering.
Jesus will not support drag queens.
Jesus will not support premarital relationships.
Jesus will not support usurping the authority of parents over their children.

Jesus will not support separation of state and GOD.

What have we done through divorce and ADULTERY?
If Moses had given a caveat allowing divorce (infidelity) - well, we guys have reall done it now.
NO FAULT DIVORCE!
We get a divorce ............................just because!

Jesus will not support those who go against the laws of nations (and authorities) - and that includes the laws of immigration.
The USA has its immigration laws.
Its laws provide FAIRNESS and EQUALITY on all those who seek refuge and entry.
Many people who follow that law, have been patiently waiting in line.

It is not Christian to not protect those who follow the laws of immigration - for they are vulnerable too.
It is not Christian to practice unfairness, and support dishonest means.

Instead of teaching our kids about GOD, as we're supposed to - you see our children in pro-choice marches, in LGBTQ parades, lapping up words by Drag Queens in churches (of all places)!
Instead of bringing them to GOD - they are being taught to fight for everything that's against the Laws of GOD.

You're pointing your condemning finger at the wrong crowd!
It should be pointed at progressives and Democrats!

Hahahaha - I must be slipping.......or, sleeping.
How did I ever miss this?

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

You know what?
He'll most likely turn to you, and say:

"Remember the adulteress who was about to be stoned, Peacenik? How did I handle that? Here, read this."

John 8
4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery.
5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?”
6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.
But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger.

7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “
Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”
8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there.
10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.
“Then neither do I condemn you,”
Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

Careful there, Peacenik.
You might find yourself accountable for being so judgmental.

Matthew 7

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Hahahaha - I must be slipping.......or, sleeping.

well Tosca, it gets scary when you not here for days at a time. what we gonna do without your Leadership?

maybe you are missing this cause you been reading my stuff instead of inventing your own Prophetic talk.

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

You know what?
He'll most likely turn to you, and say:

"Remember the adulteress who was about to be stoned, Peacenik? How did I handle that? Here, read this."

John 8
4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery.
5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?”
6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.
But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger.

7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “
Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”
8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there.
10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.
“Then neither do I condemn you,”
Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

Careful there, Peacenik.
You might find yourself accountable for being so judgmental.

Matthew 7

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

The Bible is wrong. Sorry.

No.

A work of fiction can neither be wrong nor right.

And it is a work of plagiarism. The Jesus story is stolen from Hercules who was born of a virgin, and rose from the dead.

In fact it's a rather common myth which was widespread in ancient times. Nor is virgin birth a rare claim. Many Egyptian Pharohs were said to be born of virgins.

Thousands of homeless people with animals, children etc. would leave a trace in the land. They would have to dig wells, encamp, light fires, slaughter animals, die, all of which leaves a record in the soil. Yet, archeologists are still looking for the trail left by the entire Israeli Nation. Not a trace! All the wars recorded and millions upon millions of claimed dead, yet not a trace!

It's a work of fiction complete with a man living INSIDE a fish for three days.....and telling about it!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom