• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you want Republicans to care about you, best find a womb to crawl back into

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
hfp88dm4cu091.jpg

Is that supposed to be Bush 41? How stale is your argument is you are posting 30 year old cartoons
All I see from you is post after post of whining about "Reddit dumps".... No valid retorts... Nothing but whining. And by the way, this cartoon is even more relevant today.

I just saw a right-wing primary victor today refer to women as a "coat to carry babies to term". He was serious. We really have a problem guys. America is full of hateful, superstitious, masochistic, white supremacist pricks like that guy!

All I see from you is post after post of whining about "Reddit dumps".... No valid retorts... Nothing but whining. And by the way, this cartoon is even more relevant today.
When people do this I know it has touched a nerve and we know why.

There is no need to retort because you haven't made any argument to retort. You have posted decades old videos and cartoons but you haven't said a single thought of your own

Yes because you are trolling a forum meant for debate. You can not and will not use your own words to state an opinion
I shared the opinion on the meme. Debate it if you want. I have done nothing wrong here.

There is no need to retort because you haven't made any argument to retort. You have posted decades old videos and cartoons but you haven't said a single thought of your own
I'm not the op... If you were paying attention you'd know that.... But Instead, you're to busy whining about Reddit dumps and ignoring the content of the posts. It's because you have nothing relevant to add. And constant whining.... its not received well.

Is that supposed to be Bush 41? How stale is your argument is you are posting 30 year old cartoons
Bush '43 and Trump nominated five consecutive white Roman Catholic SCOTUS justices for the purpose of overturning the SCOTUS
majority's decision of 49 years ago, Roe v. Wade. How anachronistic was it to nominate four consecutive male white Roman Catholic
SCOTUS justices and for Trump to nominate 54 appellate court judges, none of them black in a country only 30 percent white male?

How stale, ossified is the G.O.P. in 2022 ? It is still the 1928 Hoover G.O.P. The party learns no lessons, just keeps churning out
wedge issues in a manipulative, divisive strategy of distraction, "the marks" never wondering why "mail in ballots," "CRT in K-12," or
"grooming" are suddenly ginned up, seemingly out of nowhere, to become RWE media and politician obsessions.

Essential Politics: The one word that best describes California​

The state has a long history of whipsawing between political movements. How did a single state, in such a short time, produce such different leaders in governors Earl Warren and Ronald Reagan?
MAY 18, 2022
"...
So, how did California become America’s think tank?
A great new book takes a stab at answering that question. John Mack Faragher, a retired Yale history professor, has just published “California: An American History,” which explores how the state became the most populous, diverse, economically dynamic and confounding state in the union. Kirkus calls the book “a masterful history of a place that is both reality and ideal, and central to the modern world.”

...Warren left a positive legacy, Reagan a negative one. Warren became governor during the war, when the booming economy was generating enormous tax revenue for the state. Instead of lowering taxes, he created a huge “rainy day” fund for postwar conversion.
That became the hallmark of his tenure. As Warren put it, “Make no small plan for California.”
He professionalized state government, funded public education, expanded higher education, began the freeway system and funded low-cost loans for home building. Republican Warren helped birth modern California. By the time Reagan was elected in 1966, however, the Republican Party had turned against Warren, who was then chief justice of the Supreme Court. In fiscal policy, education and housing, the state is still trying to recover from the retrenchment of Reagan and his movement.

What part of California history should be more thoroughly studied?

In 1850, California went directly from conquered territory to statehood, which put the state’s white citizens fully in charge of creating state government. They created a regime that refused to recognize the rights of former Mexican citizens and committed the state to the destruction of Native communities. The Legislature refused to take up the ratification of the 14th Amendment, and rejected the 15th, which guaranteed the right of suffrage to all male American citizens. Among the “northern” states, California led the way to the politics of white supremacy, particularly the movement to restrict the rights of Chinese, Japanese and other Asian immigrants. This period of California history needs to be better known..."

Yes because you are trolling a forum meant for debate. You can not and will not use your own words to state an opinion

Correct. And when you try to debate her, she calls you a troll. :)

Yes, I always disagree with broadbrush political jabs.
You said you want to debate. okay so why is the meme incorrect?

Back
Top Bottom