• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If You Deny Human Evolution, How Do You Explain The Fossil Records?

What is your point? A tiger and a lion are both cats. So what? The evolution of the horse is well evidenced. Saying they are all horses was cute once. Not cute twice.

Saying "still a horse" isn't gonna cut it. The horse wasn't created in its present form. Proven.

@Daisy thinks every tiger and lion on earth came from the same “Cat Kind” a few thousand years ago, meaning she believes in a kind of Super Evolutions happening at a rate thousands of times faster than science says is possible and then suddenly stopping that rate for no reason.

No, it's not.

Difference Between Adaptation and Evolution
June 19, 2023 by Rachna C Leave a Comment

An example of the adaptation are some plants which have adapted their life in the deserts or the Grey whales who migrate thousands of miles every year from the cold Arctic Ocean to the coast of Mexico. However, an example of evolution is Darwin’s Finches, which are the finches on the Galapagos Islands, where all have developed different beaks, originally these finched used to had a large beak for cracking nuts.

So, adaptation contradicts evolution in the sense that adaptation is the biological process through which a plant or animal species becomes fitted to the environment, while evolution is the alteration of the genetic material and further these changes are seen in new species also.

It is also said that evolution is the subset of adaptation, which means evolution is said as the larger part than adaptation. In a broad sense, it is sometimes argued that these are the one and same words. There are numerous ways by which living organisms adapt their needs to cop up with the changes in the surrounding and to remain fit with it.
https://biodifferences.com/difference-between-adaptation-and-evolution.html

Then you don’t get to call genetic changes over successive generations “adaptations” anymore. You have to call them evolution and admit evolution is real.

Evolution, theory in biology postulating that the various types of plants, animals, and other living things on Earth have their origin in other preexisting types and that the distinguishable differences are due to modifications in successive generations.
https://biodifferences.com/difference-between-adaptation-and-evolution.html

Type
: a particular kind, class, or group
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/type

This has not/does not change...

Then God said: “Let the earth cause grass to sprout, seed-bearing plants and fruit trees according to their kinds, yielding fruit along with seed on the earth.” And it was so." Genesis 1:11

Biblical “kinds” have no scientific meaning and even Creationists arbitrarily categorize them solely based on convenience or ideology, for instance the purely arbitrary basis on which they claim which human ancestors were “fully human” or “fully ape”.

Kind and type have the same meaning, which Jehovah spoke about in Genesis 1:11...kinds/types do not cross over to another kind/type...He set that law into motion in the beginning...

The Biblical “kinds” seem to constitute divisions of life-forms wherein each division allows for cross-fertility within its limits. If so, then the boundary between “kinds” is to be drawn at the point where fertilization ceases to occur.

Although the Bible creation record and the physical laws implanted in created things by Jehovah God allow for great diversity within the created “kinds,” there is no support for theories maintaining that new “kinds” have been formed since the creation period. The unchangeable rule that “kinds” cannot cross is a biologic principle that has never been successfully challenged. Even with the aid of modern laboratory techniques and manipulation, no new “kinds” have been formed. Besides, the crossing of created “kinds” would interfere with God’s purpose for a separation between family groups and would destroy the individuality of the various kinds of living creatures and things. Hence, because of the distinct discontinuity apparent between the created “kinds,” each basic group stands as an isolated unit apart from other “kinds.”
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002611

“My cult says the things my cult believes are true”

Impossible...

Sterility continues to be the delimiting factor as to what constitutes a “kind.” This phenomenon makes possible, through the test of sterility, the determining of the boundaries of all the “kinds” in existence today. Through this natural test of fertilization it is possible to uncover the primary relationships within animal life and plant life. For example, sterility presents an impassable gulf between man and the animals. Breeding experiments have demonstrated that appearance is no criterion. Man and the chimpanzee may look somewhat similar, have comparable types of muscles and bones; yet the complete inability of man to hybridize with the ape family proves that they are two separate creations and not of the same created “kind.”

So now “kinds” are defined by the ability to interbreed? That means it’s roughly at the species level, meaning Noah’s Ark would have to be able to hold millions of animals.

And again “my cult says the things my cult believes are true”. It’s amazing you believe your cult on stuff like this when you know they lie to you about other things.

so one animal evolved into another

So tell me/us, since you appear to deny evolution is part of our reality, and especially when you post something like this:

science has been wrong about 99.99% of everything they've ever thought

How do you explain all the fossils basically littering many museums across the globe?

What are those? How old are they? Where did they come from?

So cute.

What do these look like?

Reno-Gay-Pride-1-768x355.jpg

Modern horses have hooves and weigh 1,500 lbs. Eohippus walked on three toes and was the size of a small fox terrier. Modern horses evolved from eohippus.

But I guess all horses look alike to you.

um .... horses ?

I could show you picture of little people, 7' NBA player, people with deformities, Egyptians with elongated heads, thick skulled and thin skulled people .....

variations - still people

Asked and answered. Your refusal to accept scientific research and thought is a choice you've made. But you only reject certain scientific thought. How disingenuous.

How does the Bible explain the fusion of primate chromosomes? I thought so. It doesn't.

I'll stick with scientific research, thanks. You have no answer.

what you believe today in 300 years will be laughed at - it will be like us looking back at flat world believers and blood letting

that's how wrong current science is

We are talking specifically evolution. What scientific alternative do you offer to the manner in which life on this planet has come to its present form?

I don't think there is one

um .... horses ?

I could show you picture of little people, 7' NBA player, people with deformities, Egyptians with elongated heads, thick skulled and thin skulled people .....

variations - still people
What you can't do is show me a picture of someone feeding an eohippus.

You're lost. Perhaps a book would help. Try your local library.

what you believe today in 300 years will be laughed at - it will be like us looking back at flat world believers and blood letting

If you think science has something wrong, produce the evidence which discredits an established scientific theory. That's how science works. Simply claiming "science is wrong" is a meaningless declaration of the ignorant.

After many many many many intermediate steps. You are in a way an evolution of your parents, but the difference between you isn’t dramatic. That’s how evolution works.

and I have never ever seen facts supporting one animal turning into another

a horse changing a little bit is one thing - it evolving into another animal totally ? no

what you believe today in 300 years will be laughed at -
Did the Tarot cards tell you that?

it will be like us looking back at flat world believers and blood letting

Sure. Science is so wrong; you're using it to tell me so.

You have no argument.

(Flat earthers get their knowledge from the Bible. How ironic of you.)

Last edited:

a horse changing a little bit is one thing - it evolving into another animal totally ? no
Little changes over time is how evolution progresses. You seem to think an organism spontaneously changes into another?

So tell me/us, since you appear to deny evolution is part of our reality, and especially when you post something like this:

How do you explain all the fossils basically littering many museums across the globe?

What are those? How old are they? Where did they come from?

I can't tell you how old they are - science has tried forever to figure out a way to accurately figure out "hold old" and like I've said in 300 years, people will look back at 2024 and the stupidity of how we do things in science and laugh at us

today? today ya'll think we're at the pinnacle of science, everything science says is true and factual

I can't tell you how old they are - science has tried forever to figure out a way to accurately figure out "hold old" and like I've said in 300 years, people will look back at 2024 and the stupidity of how we do things in science and laugh at us

today? today ya'll think we're at the pinnacle of science, everything science says is true and factual

So completely evade and avoid the question then. Is that it?

I can't tell you
Lets try something different.

What is this? Was it ever alive on planet earth? If you think it was once alive, roughly how long ago do YOU believe it was alive? Just a few thousand years ago? A million years ago? about 50 million years ago? Did it ever co-exist with human beings?

FMNH_SUE_Trex.jpg

So now “kinds” are defined by the ability to interbreed? That means it’s roughly at the species level, meaning Noah’s Ark would have to be able to hold millions of animals.

And again “my cult says the things my cult believes are true”. It’s amazing you believe your cult on stuff like this when you know they lie to you about other things.

Whereas specific created “kinds” may number only in the hundreds, there are many more varieties of animals and plants on the earth. Modern research has indicated that hundreds of thousands of different plants are members of the same family. Similarly, in the animal kingdom, there may be many varieties of cats, all belonging to one cat family or feline “kind.” The same is true of men, of cattle, and of dogs, allowing for great diversity within each “kind.” But the fact remains that no matter how many varieties occur in each family, none of these “kinds” can commingle genetically.

From the foregoing, it becomes apparent that Noah could get all the necessary animals into the ark for preservation through the Flood. The Bible does not say that he had to preserve alive every variety of the animals.
Rather, it states: “Of the flying creatures according to their kinds and of the domestic animals according to their kinds, of all moving animals of the ground according to their kinds, two of each will go in there to you to preserve them alive.” (Ge 6:20; 7:14, 15) Jehovah God knew it was necessary to save only representative members of the different “kinds,” since they would reproduce in variety after the Flood.

Again, you maintain this idiotic Crocoduck argument.

If a duck gave birth to a beagle, that would be evidence AGAINST evolution.

Back
Top Bottom