• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If we had the choice

If we had the option what would you vote for?

• Hillary

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Trump

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
We know what we are getting with Crooked Hillary. And so far, from what I have been seeing at the GOP Convention, DJT isn't the so-called "lesser of two evils." And besides, if he was, sometimes you just got to say WTF and go with it. Remember, the alternative is Crooked Hillary and a SCOTUS full of kooker leftists.

Which is why I'm voting Trump, not because I like Trump, but because I detest Hillary. But he's certainly not the best conceivable candidate we could ever have by any stretch of the imagination. We have a choice between crap and crappity crap. I'm only picking the pile that smells the least bad.

i think that we should have that choice. if the none of the above option wins, they should have to toss the candidates and start over.

That would be awesome and I agree

i doubt that it would be the winning option very often. voters love their little tribal political parties too much. this is probably the only election in recent memory in which it could actually happen.

I agree 100% it would be rare in our country I think and I think the chance of it happening woudl help shape up the system to make it even more unlikely. SO the option would improve itself.

Which is why I'm voting Trump, not because I like Trump, but because I detest Hillary. But he's certainly not the best conceivable candidate we could ever have by any stretch of the imagination. We have a choice between crap and crappity crap. I'm only picking the pile that smells the least bad.

ROTFLMAO...I like that, "crappity, crap."

Well, good. At least you can see that not every candidate is perfect.

(I'm still laughing)

Sure he is. That's why two weeks ago he was hollering to anybody that would listen that Hillary Clinton was unfit to be President. And last week he was hollering that she was the best thing since sliced bread. The man is as unprincipled as any other politician. I no longer believe anything he says.
You make a tough point to debate, there - fair enough.

But he has been relatively consistent (AFAIK) in his general platform and ideals through the years & decades, and my money's still on him to best represent the people!

We know what we are getting with Crooked Hillary. And so far, from what I have been seeing at the GOP Convention, DJT isn't the so-called "lesser of two evils." And besides, if he was, sometimes you just got to say WTF and go with it. Remember, the alternative is Crooked Hillary and a SCOTUS full of kooker leftists.

We have a chance to get something a lot better than we've had with Trump. With Hillary there is no chance.

Back
Top Bottom