• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump Is Saved From His Financial Issues By Wealthy Chinese, Russian, or Saudi Arabian Bankers, He Is Compromised

paul342160

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
If Trump cannot obtain rescue funds from wealthy United States residents, he should end his run as the Republican candidate for U.S. President.

Please keep in mind that my uncle and father were very very Conservative Republican Ward Chairmen in MA and NH prior to 2000.
They supported very Conservative Christian candidates. They might have blindly supported Trump.

My father graduated from a Christian college. My uncle served in the U.S. Air Force as a non-commisioned officer. My great-grandfather
was a wealthy businessman prior to 1929; but his business was unsuccessful after 1940 because my grandfather, father, uncle, and aunt
failed to rescue the family business after the Depression.

If Trump cannot obtain rescue funds from wealthy United States residents, he should end his run as the Republican candidate for U.S. President.

Please keep in mind that my uncle and father were very very Conservative Republican Ward Chairmen in MA and NH prior to 2000.
They supported very Conservative Christian candidates. They might have blindly supported Trump.

My father graduated from a Christian college. My uncle served in the U.S. Air Force as a non-commisioned officer. My great-grandfather
was a wealthy businessman prior to 1929; but his business was unsuccessful after 1940 because my grandfather, father, uncle, and aunt
Trump was compromised the moment he asked Russia to help his 2016 campaign by hacking American computers.

Republicans should have dropped him like a hot potato.

Trump was compromised the moment he asked Russia to help his 2016 campaign by hacking American computers.

Republicans should have dropped him like a hot potato.

They didn't, and they won't, because like Trump, the Republican party is also compromised.

Doesn't even have to be foreign money. A President who owes anyone half a billion dollars can't be trusted, especially one who's been proven to be fraudulent and a con man.

Jeff Yass…..

Your personal anecdotes and family have nothing to do with Donald. Should have left that whole part out. Everything after "Please keep in mind..."

I agree that Donald is compromised. He already was. If he gets a bail out from foreign sources, it won't matter to his followers. None of the troubling stuff about Donald matters to them. They simply ignore/deny. They don't want to entertain anything that means Donald is unfit as a candidate.

They'll just stick their fingers in their ears and say: "La - La - La - La. I can't hear you!"

Donald's followers are as Donald's followers do.

I think other country's see the insanity of the American legal system with regard to civil fines and forfeiture.

My understanding is that the U.S. itself has been working with these countries. For example, it recently told China that it won't recognize Taiwanese sovereignty in order not to anger China, which is a major trading partner, has been working with Saudi Arabia to protect the petrodollar, has been buying uranium from Russia, etc.

Back
Top Bottom