• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump Is Re-Elected Will The Violence In America Go Down? If Biden - Will It Go Down?

We're headed for some kind of civil war no matter who wins or loses.
Trump has signaled to his adoring masses that if he wins, it will be Trump Unchained and that he intends to go after his detractors using methods that are straight out of a banana republic, and that means he's going to want militia and paramilitary types to be his footsoldiers.
He's also signaled that if he loses, his faithful should rise up and express their anger.

The fact that the hardcore right has been threatening civil war almost nonstop since 2009 makes it pretty clear.

So does the longest chapter in his book "THINK BIG"...that chapter is titled "REVENGE".

View attachment 67293564

Watch for things that are reminiscent of this guy, who is his alter ego:

View attachment 67293565

Wow! Better start making nice NOW!

Nope, I've cut them out of my life. Trump supporters aren't Americans, they are a waste of air to be celebrated when they pass away.

That's nice of you to say. What you going to do, move to Canada?

If Trump is re-elected will the violence in America's streets go down? If Biden is elected will the violence in America's streets go down?

We will see an increase either way. We're dealing with anarcho-communists that simply don't want a government. They will exploit whichever group ends up on the outside.

My question really was not who's fault it is rather if Trump is re-elected will the violence subside. He's running on that if re-elected it will but if he's flaming the violence fire it will not get better during a 2nd term.

In my mind the only way the violence goes down or goes away will be when Trump goes away and Biden comes in. Sadly, Trump's rhetoric and his actions prove to me that he is incapable of stopping it.

You need to get with the other Leftists here and make up your minds whether to blame Trump for the violence or not.

The Media are the only ones continuing to stir the pot. Trump is just telling the facts.

If he wanted to override the Constitution [like the fascist dictator the Left portrays him as] and send in the NG/Mil to clean up these messes, then you would have yet another reason to vote for him.

Don't you think that if Trump uses the military on American citizens things will get far worse? The backlash around the country would be monumental and will certainly persuade even more people to vote against him. I also don't believe our military leaders would be OK with using active duty military in the US.

The protests and riots have nothing to do with the presidency. It will not be affected by Trump or Biden winning.

On the other hand, (if after a Trump victory) just what if some of those stubborn governors realize that having federal police on site does result in reduced violence simply because more rioters are being arrested and given lengthy jail sentences?
That is a logical possibility.
If you are against the use of federal police because you hate Trump, then you will not agree.
If you are at wits end (i.e. witless) like so many mayors and Democratic governors, then you just might agree to getting help from the federal government. What can you lose except fewer insurance claims from burnt businesses?

You need to get with the other Leftists here and make up your minds whether to blame Trump for the violence or not.

The Media are the only ones continuing to stir the pot. Trump is just telling the facts.

I disagree. Trump is definitely stirring the hate pot all the time. Why won't he extend an olive branch and ask Americans to stop the violence, stop the hatred? He won't because he's the Hate Leader in Chief and spreads hate more than any other single individual in the public eye.

Things would have to get better under Biden because Trump doesn't have it in him to speak peacefully or to try to calm things down. I think he wants there to be more and more violence to scare people into voting for him. It's a sick theory for sure, what American President would even think of violence as a strategy but it is what he's doing and what he wants.

Don't you think that if Trump uses the military on American citizens things will get far worse? The backlash around the country would be monumental and will certainly persuade even more people to vote against him. I also don't believe our military leaders would be OK with using active duty military in the US.

Since 9-11 the NG is considered active duty. Like I said Trump hasn't and likely won't go outside the Constitution except in extremum emergency situation. [which could happen]

I disagree. Trump is definitely stirring the hate pot all the time. Why won't he extend an olive branch and ask Americans to stop the violence, stop the hatred? He won't because he's the Hate Leader in Chief and spreads hate more than any other single individual in the public eye.

Things would have to get better under Biden because Trump doesn't have it in him to speak peacefully or to try to calm things down. I think he wants there to be more and more violence to scare people into voting for him. It's a sick theory for sure, what American President would even think of violence as a strategy but it is what he's doing and what he wants.

Show examples? Calling out the media and stupid leftist Pols doesn't count.

More Horse **** lies.

Actually, not horsepoop at all. Only essential workers from the US are allowed into Canada. Hell, the Toronto Blue Jays can't play in Canada because Americans are not allowed in for non-essential travel. They have to play in Buffalo. No, not horsepoop at all

Since 9-11 the NG is considered active duty. Like I said Trump hasn't and likely won't go outside the Constitution except in extremum emergency situation. [which could happen]

You had written NG and Military. I'm not disputing NG but if active duty military would be used it would be catastrophic for our country.

Actually, not horsepoop at all. Only essential workers from the US are allowed into Canada. Hell, the Toronto Blue Jays can't play in Canada because Americans are not allowed in for non-essential travel. They have to play in Buffalo. No, not horsepoop at all

There are states the have similar travel restrictions here and it's not because of Trump.

If Trump is re-elected will the violence in America's streets go down? If Biden is elected will the violence in America's streets go down?

If the Communists fail to steal the election, which I believe they will, then the current democrat insurgency will look like a picnic. Strategists for the Marxist party have already said that when the Harris/Biden ticket fails, they will refuse to concede, with California and New York seceding to spawn a full blown civil war that will involve the military. democrats are hoping that the military brass will back their intended coup. Not that those like Mattis would not betray their country, but would he and those like him give the power they seized to the CCP controlled democrats?

If Harris wins, will the riots stop? Perhaps, but I would guess that civil war would still be inevitable.

You had written NG and Military. I'm not disputing NG but if active duty military would be used it would be catastrophic for our country.

Trump nor Biden can use either without permission from the states or cities. We have people on this thread stating that a civil war is going to break out one way or another. None of this will matter in that case.

Right now today I'm hoping the protesters heed the Portland mayor's call and show willingness to deescalate. To distance themselves from the violent and criminal elements moving among them. And that that shames the opposition into deescalating its rhetoric aand behavior.

We are in a dangerous period.

We have millions of Americans who hang on trump's every word and some millions who believe that he is the only thing that can save them from pedophile homo commie Muslim hell.

And he has stated categorically that he cannot lose if the election is fair. So if he loses it was because of fraud.

They believe "Q" and they believe trump.

How far will they go if he calls them to arms in his defense?

I would never have been able to say that with a straight face four years ago but damned if it isn't plausible now.

I'm not even sure he would need to call them. They may go off all on their own.

Think about all those people who knowingly drank that koolaide in Jonestown.

You wrote: "I would never have been able to say that with a straight face four years ago but damned if it isn't plausible now."

You say that now because you are genuinely concerned that Biden will lose.
You're afraid that Trump's message about the violence in the cities is the outcome of poor Democratic Party management and that voters will see it as such. Face it. It's becoming a reality. And voters will not tell you they are voting for Trump because of it.
Does it seem strange to you that riots in the cities are occurring mostly in Democratic-led cities and states?

Where does it mention Trump?

It mentions Trump in that we're blocked from travel due to the incredibly poor job Trump has done with Covid-19. The same for Europe. We can't go there either. Had we had presidential leadership instead of Trump things would undoubtedly be better. What other President would actively dissuade Americans from wearing masks, social distancing etc.? Did you see the scene at the White House last Thursday? No masks, no social distancing not even a lot of testing.

A real President would have built a far better testing protocol for the entire country. If you look at the parts of the world that have contained the virus they all have far better testing with much faster results and contact tracing.

I distinctly remember the mayor of Portland and others saying the violence was ALL TRUMP'S FAULT

And they determined that Mayor Wheeler was the brightest bulb they could find to lead that city.
He was so bright, in fact, he decided to join the protestors until he realized he feared for his life and had to condemn the violence.
Since he was totally helpless to do anything for over three months, he did the only practical thing he could think of -
He placed the blame for all of the violence, looting, deaths, beatings, and burning on Trump.
After all, what else could he logically do? He tried everything else?
The only thing he didn't try was to place all of the responsibility for the destruction and mayhem IN HIS CITY!! on Trump.
It's like parents with totally disruptive kid who terrorize the neighborhood. They can't do anything about the kids so they blame the schools, the teachers, the police, and the mayor for their bad behavior.

There are states the have similar travel restrictions here and it's not because of Trump.

Not true. States have quarantine requirements, i.e. if you come to NY from most of the US states you're supposed to self-quarantine for 14 days. You can't go to Canada from the US if you have a US passport and aren't an essential worker.

"Killing each other isn't going to help anything."

There, I just stepped over the lowest bar possible, which makes me more qualified to be President than the current one.

the fact that you hate Trump is a rather strong endorsement for voting for him

If the Communists fail to steal the election, which I believe they will, then the current democrat insurgency will look like a picnic. Strategists for the Marxist party have already said that when the Harris/Biden ticket fails, they will refuse to concede, with California and New York seceding to spawn a full blown civil war that will involve the military. democrats are hoping that the military brass will back their intended coup. Not that those like Mattis would not betray their country, but would he and those like him give the power they seized to the CCP controlled democrats?

If Harris wins, will the riots stop? Perhaps, but I would guess that civil war would still be inevitable.

What the hell? Is this a QANON theory?

Back
Top Bottom