• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump had coincidentally met with Loretta Lynch?

Oh? Do you contend the "educated GOP" just didn't turn out to vote? That the record number of GOP primary voters were mostly "uneducated GOP" voters?

As demonstrated by the fact that they picked the con man and fraud as their candidate, that must be the case.

Maybe they were the conservative version of the Democratic useful idiots who stayed home and actually reduced the number of Democratic primary votes?

Must have been useful idiots if they were conservatives voting for a liberal like Trump.

If that's the case, then things, unsurprisingly, don't look so good for Hillary, does it?

Not sure how you can come to that conclusion, unless you think the educated voters from both parties will sit this one out.

As demonstrated by the fact that they picked the con man and fraud as their candidate, that must be the case.

LOL!! Typical liberal attitude.

"You don't do what I think you should do, therefore you are dumb."

It doesn't matter what a person's education level is, does it?

Must have been useful idiots if they were conservatives voting for a liberal like Trump.

Come on now...please make up your mind, eh?

Did these educated GOP people not turn out to vote? Or did they actually vote for Trump?

You can't have it both ways...unless you just want to be a hack.

Not sure how you can come to that conclusion, unless you think the educated voters from both parties will sit this one out.

Maybe you are not as educated as you think you are, since you cannot follow simple logic.

Trump is a hype man con artist writ large life long democrat playing all the trumpie voters for fools. It's disgusting to watch people defend that POS.

OK. I'll put you in the "not voting for trump" column.

LOL!! Typical liberal attitude.

"You don't do what I think you should do, therefore you are dumb."

It doesn't matter what a person's education level is, does it?

Come on now...please make up your mind, eh?

Did these educated GOP people not turn out to vote? Or did they actually vote for Trump?

You can't have it both ways...unless you just want to be a hack.

Maybe you are not as educated as you think you are, since you cannot follow simple logic.

Were I really a liberal who can't follow simple logic, then I'd be a Trump supporter just like you.
Fact is, Trump is not a conservative.
Why wouldn't his fellow liberals support him?

Were I really a liberal who can't follow simple logic, then I'd be a Trump supporter just like you.
Fact is, Trump is not a conservative.
Why wouldn't his fellow liberals support him?

The only liberals who might support Trump are those who have some shred of morality left to them. The rest will support Hillary. But there are quite of few conservatives who embrace morality and who will never choose Hillary and there are some number of conservatives who have also abandoned morality. Many of them will choose Hillary (especially if they consider their ends are justified by that means) and some will end up sitting out this election.

You see...it's not a matter of liberal vs conservative. It's a matter of morality. Hillary has none. Trump has some.

btw, I didn't say you were a liberal. I said you display a typical liberal attitude. Do you follow the logic here?

The only liberals who might support Trump are those who have some shred of morality left to them. The rest will support Hillary. But there are quite of few conservatives who embrace morality and who will never choose Hillary and there are some number of conservatives who have also abandoned morality. Many of them will choose Hillary (especially if they consider their ends are justified by that means) and some will end up sitting out this election.

You see...it's not a matter of liberal vs conservative. It's a matter of morality. Hillary has none. Trump has some.

btw, I didn't say you were a liberal. I said you display a typical liberal attitude. Do you follow the logic here?

Trump is a conman and fraud. Romney has to morals to have said so about a member of his own party, and he's right.

Trump is a conman and fraud. Romney has to morals to have said so about a member of his own party, and he's right.

Romney is a GOP Elite and will say anything derogatory...even if it's not true...about the man who kicked Jeb Bush to the curb.

Romney is a GOP Elite and will say anything derogatory...even if it's not true...about the man who kicked Jeb Bush to the curb.

He, like a lot of the "elite" of the GOP, sees Trump for what he is and won't endorse him. It's the ones who have endorsed him who have either been conned or have sold out to partisan loyalty.

Back
Top Bottom