• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If trump could have a do over would he have kept janet yellen?

If trump could have a do over would he have kept janet yellen?

• yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • no

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
Red:
The "red" statement tacitly asserts the current economy is "bad," yet it provides no testable indicate of what makes it be "bad."
  • Did you think the current US economy is "bad?" And if so, please quantify or precisely qualify what be the continuum and point on it that distinguishes "bad" from "not bad."

Blue:

rotflmao.gif

I never said the current economy is bad. I think you just had a reading comprehension fail. Perhaps you should read it again instead of posting silly pictures.

tumblr_mvhka7vn6b1qanm80o1_500.gif

Red:
What droll gall you have....I shall share with you what you have miscomprehended, not only when you looked at -- because it's clear reading and comprehending it isn't what you did -- my above-shown post, but also well before I ever joined DP:
  1. The first you don't comprehend; perhaps you simply don't know of it --> This
  2. The second thing you don't comprehend --> This
You can attenuate those lacunae in your comprehension by availing yourself of this: click here.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom