• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IF The Biden Campaign Purposely Asked Anonymous Source To Lie, Would That Be Criminal?

IF Biden Campaign Asked Anonymous Source To Lie, Would That Be Criminal?

• Yes, asking an anonymous source to lie is criminal.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No, asking an anonymous source to lie is simply part of legitimate politics.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
One anonymous source cited it did happen. Yet said nothing for two years. Including during the Impeachment proceedings.

Four named, credentialed sources cited it did not happen.

Hmmm...I wonder what might be going on here...
There's nothing impeachable about saying something like that. It would be a horrible thing to say, if he said it but it isnt illegal or corrupt for even the President to say. So why would bringing it up or not during impeachment matter? Would that have swayed those Republican GOP Senators to decide that Trumps actual crimes were worth impeaching? Why?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I share the sentiment, but that's where it stops for me. LOL. But you must have broken every dance record in history by now...

Joey

I can’t believe someone posted that they celebrate Trump supporters passing away. Even as a joke.

Maybe this entire accusation about Trump disrespecting soldiers is some sort of projection.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…