• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IF The Biden Campaign Purposely Asked Anonymous Source To Lie, Would That Be Criminal?

IF Biden Campaign Asked Anonymous Source To Lie, Would That Be Criminal?

• Yes, asking an anonymous source to lie is criminal.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No, asking an anonymous source to lie is simply part of legitimate politics.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Lol you still don’t get it.

One anonymous source called in to the Atlantic.

We might as well accuse The Doctor Was In of online espionage, on behalf of the Chinese Communist Party.

That poll might be out around 11:30.
The initial story had two sources, and it was later verified with two other sources by the FOX lady.

The initial story had two sources, and it was later verified with two other sources by the FOX lady.

The Fox reporter verified the SAME source that the Atlantic used.

It might have been two people acting jointly, but it was one source.

Two independent sources did not wait two years after the fact, and then independently go to the Atlantic in the same week.

The Fox reporter verified the SAME source that the Atlantic used.

It might have been two people acting jointly, but it was one source.

Two independent sources did not wait two years after the fact, and then independently go to the Atlantic in the same week.
What makes you think they went to the Atlantic?

I dont think you're quite grasping how this all works.

According to who?

What are you implying?

Maybe someone called in a tip to the Atlantic and told them to contact the source.

What matters is that there was one anonymous source, or perhaps two people acting jointly.

Four named, credentialed sources confirmed the story was false.

What are you implying?

Maybe someone called in a tip to the Atlantic and told them to contact the source.

What matters is that there was one anonymous source, or perhaps two people acting jointly.

Four named, credentialed sources confirmed the story was false.
I'm not implying anything. I am asking you to provide support for your claim that these sources went to the Atlantic, and not the other way around.

Did you expect that I would take your word for it?

We now have yet another confirmed, named, credentialed source confirming that the Atlantic story, being touted by Biden in live appearances, is FALSE. Bringing the total now to four confirmed sources verifying that the thesis of the Atlantic story is false.

Trump thanks John Kelly aide who denied hearing president call fallen Marines losers | Fox News

Simple question.

IF the Biden Campaign purposely asked an anonymous source to lie to the Atlantic, a week before military ballots went out, would this be a criminal offense?

The choices are yes or no. ;)

Before I would vote on your poll I would ask for the criminal code in which the person would be charged.
If Biden was to do what you posted, it is at a minimum unethical.

If in your imaginary situation is a criminal office, then shouldn't Trump be charged for lying. He lied about calling his wife at home to explain he could not go to the war cemeteries because of the weather. The problem is his wife was with him on the oversees trip.

I'm not implying anything. I am asking you to provide support for your claim that these sources went to the Atlantic, and not the other way around.

Did you expect that I would take your word for it?

This is completely irrelevant to the thread.

I have no idea, we’re talking about an anonymous source. There’s no way the Atlantic would release that information.

Either the source contacted the Atlantic, or the Atlantic received a tip and contacted the source.

This is completely irrelevant to the thread.

I have no idea, we’re talking about an anonymous source. There’s no way the Atlantic would release that information.

Either the source contacted the Atlantic, or the Atlantic received a tip and contacted the source.

No. Those aren't the only possibilities.

We now have yet another confirmed, named, credentialed source confirming that the Atlantic story, being touted by Biden in live appearances, is FALSE. Bringing the total now to four confirmed sources verifying that the thesis of the Atlantic story is false.

Trump thanks John Kelly aide who denied hearing president call fallen Marines losers | Fox News

Simple question.

IF the Biden Campaign purposely asked an anonymous source to lie to the Atlantic, a week before military ballots went out, would this be a criminal offense?

If you pulled a stupid conspiracy out of your behind, would it be laughed at?

Yes

Your poll questions are essentially "Have you stopped beating your wife? Yes or No". So it's a false ass poll with weak ass choices. So if you don't like my comments, TOUGH ****.

It is the usual intellectual dishonesty of a Rueben poll.

How sad that he has to make stupid bait threads like this.

What are you getting at?

All the Atlantic has to do BTW is release the number of sources, if there were in fact multiple, independent sources, not acting together.
What I am "getting at" is very simple.

When you make claims, you should not be surprised when people ask you to support them, and mock you/stop taking you seriously when you fail to do so.

Without that unsupported claim, your narrative falls apart.

What I am "getting at" is very simple.

When you make claims, you should not be surprised when people ask you to support them, and mock you/stop taking you seriously when you fail to do so.

Without that unsupported claim, your narrative falls apart.

Lol this has nothing to do with the subject matter of the thread.

Nice try.

Get focused, Doctor. ;)

The narrative of this thread is very simple.

If you create polls maliciously using the word "IF", in order to purposely draw attention to an unfounded claim, you are misleading the public reading the board.

As Biden is doing himself, live.

Last edited:

Nice try.

Get focused, Doctor. ;)

If you create polls maliciously using the word "IF", in order to purposely draw attention to an unfounded claim, you are misleading the public reading the board.

No, I understand. You are being hypocritical in an attempt to "expose" perceived hypocrisy.

You are not the first to try to evade responsibility this way.

Simple question.

Are you willing to put all parties under oath for discovery?

I am curious: What would you charge him with?

Nice try.

Get focused, Doctor. ;)

Your answers are stilted. A yes or no would be one thing.

I'm not voting in this poll, obviously.

Your answers are stilted. A yes or no would be one thing.

I'm not voting in this poll, obviously.

He makes intellectually dishonest polls.

Disinformation threads, all the time.

Yet you mysteriously show up out of nowhere and post in every one of them.

And continue trying to get attention until I respond to you.

Interesting.

I'm just here to heckle, man.

Back
Top Bottom