• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If putin shoots off a nuke in anger, will extraterrestrials destroy it?

No. 40 years from now you’ll just have some old guy on the “History” channel claiming that the crater is actually a super secret alien crash site and that the irradiated victims are actually alien hybrids.

Okay so the nearest *possible* alien civilisations, if they exist and have the capacity to monitor what's happening on earth, must be so far away they've only just got word Stonehenge was built. By the time they catch up with Putin, our descendants will probably be dancing in circles around it again.

As crazy as it sounds there really are documented shut downs and even a count down initiated at a few missile silos in the U.S. corresponding with UFO sitings in that area. The one countdown was started and then shut off mysteriously. No idea how someone could have done that.

No I'm not UFO nut job but it's documented complete with names of former enlists Air Force NCO's and officers that were interviewed. I didn't get this off of some crackpot show etc. like Ancient Alliens. I've seen the documentation in a researcher's book.
Do you have links to any of these incidents?

7MZYBRWHFFBVPF2UFOLIJUPQN4.jpg
God what's with that hair?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do you have links to any of these incidents?
I read a book done by a well respected journalist that used documentation etc. to present a case for the things that happened. I'll have to find it on my Kindle. Not crack pot stuff or reaching or even coming to a conclusion or explanation. Just good journalism of testimony of people that were there. Light years away from the garbage on the History Channel.

Here a link off the top of my head by CBS News:

I read a book done by a well respected journalist that used documentation etc. to present a case for the things that happened. I'll have to find it on my Kindle. Not crack pot stuff or reaching or even coming to a conclusion or explanation. Just good journalism of testimony of people that were there. Light years away from the garbage on the History Channel.

Here a link off the top of my head by CBS News:

If you find the author and book name, that sounds like a good read

:ROFLMAO:

Here is the book I told SMTA about: UFO: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go On the Record by Leslie Kean

New York Best Sellers List Impeccably researched, this riveting journalistic, investigation, separates fact from fiction and documents the existence of - and government reactions to -- actual UFO's.

"An sightful treasure trove of eye-opening information." Michio Kaku, PH.D., best selling author f Physics of the Future.

:ROFLMAO:

Here is the book I told SMTA about: UFO: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go On the Record by Leslie Kean

New York Best Sellers List Impeccably researched, this riveting journalistic, investigation, separates fact from fiction and documents the existence of - and government reactions to -- actual UFO's.

"An sightful treasure trove of eye-opening information." Michio Kaku, PH.D., best selling author f Physics of the Future.

Were there any interviews with the pilots or designers of the UFO's?

Naah they aren't allowed out of Area 51. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When the pilots or the designers of the UFO's are produced and their comments are documented with more than one source, I'll take a greater interest.

When the pilots or the designers of the UFO's are produced and their comments are documented with more than one source, I'll take a greater interest.
OOOOOOOOO.K :ROFLMAO:

As crazy as it sounds there really are documented shut downs and even a count down initiated at a few missile silos in the U.S. corresponding with UFO sitings in that area. The one countdown was started and then shut off mysteriously. No idea how someone could have done that.

No I'm not UFO nut job but it's documented complete with names of former enlists Air Force NCO's and officers that were interviewed. I didn't get this off of some crackpot show etc. like Ancient Alliens. I've seen the documentation in a researcher's book.
If this is true then why didnt the aliens stop Hiroshima and Nagasaki??

"If" he shoots off a nuke?

The aliens are manipulating Putin so they can maintain plausible deniability.

The top dog Russian general was reported to be on the front lines in Ukraine. This could mean they are running out of ideas on how to win this quagmire.

Back
Top Bottom