• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If I was a Rightie..........

What would my behavior be like if I was a Rightie?

• Total voters

SNOWFLAKE

Crazy Canuck
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I mean if I was one of those on the far right, not just right of center, not just a conservative, but a Rightie (my own definition btw), what characteristics would one expect me to display?

I mean if I was one of those on the far right, not just right of center, not just a conservative, but a Rightie (my own definition btw), what characteristics would one expect me to display?
You would probably be the same as you are now.

I don't know what a "Righty" is. I knew what they were in the 1990s and 2000s. But they tend to be incapable of even defining themselves anymore.

- Is it a rino?
- A uniparty member?
- MAGA?
- Ultra MAGA, as Boebert say's?
- Or the more quiet moderates who hide from Trump and MAGA?
- Or maybe it's the moderate Representatives who helped create this cesspool of a political Party only to recently, and abruptly, retire because of the right-wing extremism?
- Is it the neo-Nazis and white supremacists at Trump rallies?
- Is it an insurrectionist waving the Confederate war flag as he attacks my Capitol?

Of course, we can't just go by "conservatives" anymore. Most of them are walking contradictions of what conservatism even is, now that they have skipped down this treacherous path for so long.

Other:

A poll without Other is a crap poll. Especially if it’s just a troll poll. 😉
I gave an option for that consideration:
I would whine a lot, I would not take kindly to polls like this one.

That's interesting, a liberal SNOWFLAKE would be no different than a Rightie?

Do you really lack that much self-awareness?
I find that hard to believe and I believe you know exactly why you post the inflammatory threads that you do.

Weird poll, strange options, but I guess I can pick a few even though I am labeled a "righty" I actually still consider myself a moderate leaning Libertarian based on this meme:

1711582899634.png

I picked three options:

1. Wise, thoughtful, fair-minded, open-minded. (Of course, "others'" opinions may differ. :unsure: )
5. I would be well read, educated, informed, a follower of science and history. (My post history supports this IMHO :cool:).
9. I would tell Canadians to mind their own damn business. (;) IMO Canadians are pretty nice people on the whole, but having a different political history should look to their own house and their clear issues with free speech and other infringements of rights our Constitution protects us from.)

Last edited:

Let's be clear being right or righty as you call it is not MAGA. My answers in your poll reflect this. I lean right but have ZERO in common with anything MAGA.

I wouldn't project my pathology across the internetz

Let's be clear being right or righty as you call it is not MAGA. My answers in your poll reflect this. I lean right but have ZERO in common with anything MAGA.
You aren't the first on here who have failed to read what I wrote, maybe next time I will have to use bold type:
I mean if I was one of those on the far right, not just right of center, not just a conservative, but a Rightie (my own definition btw)

Back
Top Bottom