• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Idiotic Environmental Predictions

LOL.

The evidence doesnt matter, its not fair that we’re taking away a worthless drug that could harm people because your feelings will get hurt that your not ‘free’.
Theres no evidence it works as a preventative measure, as your friend Tim the Plumber no doubt found out.

I go with science and evidence, in medicine as well as in climate.

Its clear you dont.
Believe as you wish. The evidence has been provided in the past that indicates it is possibly effective as a preventative measure. Not a cure. Your posts are related to using it after already contracting COVID.

Therefore.... You fail!

Yep. Long before any climate change concerns. It was already known to be a necessity.
Wrong! Most of the beach sand replenishment projects started after warming started to ramp up in the mid 80s. Looks like you are just as ignorant as Tony.
Too bad you have no answer for this:

Yeah, I do. It is stupid denialist BS.

Wrong! Most of the beach sand replenishment projects started after warming started to ramp up in the mid 80s. Looks like you are just as ignorant as Tony.

Yeah, I do. It is stupid denialist BS.
Yes, I understand Buzz. You lack the intelligence to read what I wrote, and disagree with it in any intelligent manner.

later in the thread, I decided I was wrong, and revised my number. But then you don't have the comprehension of science to understand that either. You are thoroughly indoctrinated into the AGW religion, and refuse to accept the science, even if you do understand science at the levels needed.

I understand you. I have dealt with D-K types like you all my life. It's been what? Three weeks since I last shamed you. When I do that, you disappear for a few weeks. This is a pattern I have noticed about you. I'm glad to see you here again, so we can spank you again. When we do, it will once again be three to four weeks before we see you again.

You have become a game. Nothing more.

Believe as you wish. The evidence has been provided in the past that indicates it is possibly effective as a preventative measure. Not a cure. Your posts are related to using it after already contracting COVID.
No.. no it’s definitely not effective as a preventative measure. Or a cure. And the evidence in the past was poor quality and known as such by experts - yanno - people who understand science (unlike yourself).

“Hydroxychloroquine is not recommended as a treatment for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Also, hydroxychloroquine doesn't prevent infection with the virus that causes COVID-19”

Therefore.... You fail!
No, you fail. Especially when you try to pretend you understand science better than the people who are actually studying it. Climate or wingnut HCQ theories - you fall for anything that you prefer to believe, rather than what the evidence shows.

You are pretty consistent on this. Consistently wrong.

Believe as you wish:

Florida has dredged or dug up over half a trillion tons of high-quality sand since 1935 to sustain its crumbling beaches.

Since the 1950s Florida authorities have spent $1.3bn “nourishing” the beaches – periodically buying in supplementary sand. Despite a huge effort, nearly half the state’s 825 miles of beaches are now considered “critically eroded”.

Since 1935, Florida has dredged or dug up about half a trillion tons of high-quality sand to maintain its eroding beaches, according to the National Beach Nourishment Database developed by the American Shore and Beach Preservation Association and the Army Corps. But the state's supply of good sand is running low—and once those deposits are gone, they won't come back any time soon, according to Stephen Leatherman, a professor of coastal science at Florida International University.
----
Miami Beach may offer a vision of Florida's future. In 1968, the Army Corps began a beach restoration project for about a dozen miles of shoreline in Miami Beach, Surfside and Bal Harbour that is still running. But Miami-Dade County, which sits on an exceptionally narrow stretch of continental shelf that is just a mile and a half wide in some places, exhausted its offshore sand supply in 2014.
-----
Over the past 87 years, Florida has spent at least $1.9 billion on beach nourishment, according to the National Beach Nourishment Database. The state government now spends about $30 million to $50 million a year maintaining its beaches, and local governments contribute about the same amount.

Should I keep going, or is this enough?

No.. no it’s definitely not effective as a preventative measure. Or a cure. And the evidence in the past was poor quality and known as such by experts - yanno - people who understand science (unlike yourself).

“Hydroxychloroquine is not recommended as a treatment for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Also, hydroxychloroquine doesn't prevent infection with the virus that causes COVID-19”

No, you fail. Especially when you try to pretend you understand science better than the people who are actually studying it. Climate or wingnut HCQ theories - you fall for anything that you prefer to believe, rather than what the evidence shows.

You are pretty consistent on this. Consistently wrong.
Again, you are providing threads for "treatment." Not "prevention."

My God man. You don't realize how badly you keep losing.

This is funny!

Again, you are providing threads for "treatment." Not "prevention."

My God man. You don't realize how badly you keep losing.

This is funny!
Not quite sure what ‘doesn’t prevent infection with the virus that causes COVID-19’ means to you.

But it’s clear to us. The people who understand what scientists say.

Love the self confidence in your knowledge tho. Hilarious as always.

Not quite sure what ‘doesn’t prevent infection with the virus that causes COVID-19’ means to you.
Wow.

I thought you were more intelligent than you are showing yourself to be.
But it’s clear to us. The people who understand what scientists say.
You have yet to show you understand what they say. All I ever see, is you repeating pundits and bloggers.
Love the self confidence in your knowledge tho. Hilarious as always.
Yes, I am confident. I know what I know and understand there are many things I don't know. My knowledge is not faith-based like yours is. Mine is firmly rooted I science.

Wow.

I thought you were more intelligent than you are showing yourself to be.

You have yet to show you understand what they say. All I ever see, is you repeating pundits and bloggers.

Yes, I am confident. I know what I know and understand there are many things I don't know. My knowledge is not faith-based like yours is. Mine is firmly rooted I science.
You’re ALL faith based.

You just pretend you can grasp the science, and then mentally masturbate the concepts until you produce what you want to believe.

The HCQ issue is completely and utterly dead- not from ‘faith’ but absolute facts.

And guidelines are quite clear too:
Recommendation 3: In persons exposed to COVID-19, the IDSA guideline panel recommends against hydroxychloroquine.

This, of course is tangential to climate, but it illustrates an important point.

You don’t know shit, but think you’re a talented coprologist.

You’re ALL faith based.

You just pretend you can grasp the science, and then mentally masturbate the concepts until you produce what you want to believe.

The HCQ issue is completely and utterly dead- not from ‘faith’ but absolute facts.

And guidelines are quite clear too:
Recommendation 3: In persons exposed to COVID-19, the IDSA guideline panel recommends against hydroxychloroquine.

This, of course is tangential to climate, but it illustrates an important point.

You don’t know shit, but think you’re a talented coprologist.
Where is the money quote?

I don't take reading assignments from people who understand the sciences less than I do.

You should just go away instead of continuing to make yourself look inept.

You mean the bold quote? Thought it was obvious.
I don't take reading assignments from people who understand the sciences less than I do.

LOL.

All you’ve supplied is your faith.

And I know the words are long and complicated in my links- sorry it’s all over your head.

Why are you still responding to this drone when he makes even Watsup sound like Carl Sagan ? 😳

I gave up years ago

Climate change refers to long-term shifts in temperatures and weather patterns, mainly caused by human activities, especially the burning of fossil fuels.

Climate Fakery Part 4

Posted on June 27, 2023 by Tony Heller

Carbon dioxide is a colorless, odorless gas which forms the basis of all life on earth, but climate scamsters want people to believe it is a dirty, opaque toxin which threatens all life on earth.
Black clouds are describe as carbon pollution by the Union of Concert Scientist. In reality they are shadows behind condense water vapor. But the US government describe it as climate pollution. In reality, “Carbon dioxide is a colorless, odorless gas which forms the basis of all life on earth.”
1698892159322.png

The greatest problem humanity face is the lack of CO2 in the atmosphere. In order for plants to grow, they need chlorophyll, sun light, CO2 and water. Human are carbon based life forms, which breath oxygen, a sub product of CO2 to survive. What the Union of Concert Scientist are advocating is decarburization. In other words, advocating for the extinction of humankind.

Posted on July 4, 2023

The nonstop barrage of climate fraud from the press and academia could keep me busy with the video series for months or years.
In the video, Tony discuss some techniques use by the press to deceive the people about climate change. He mention a couple of articles about glaciers melting and sea level risen, attacked by carbon dioxide that also attack blacks and poor people and it is an evil gas. In reality the glacier are increasing and the sea level rising has been greatly overestimated. When their predictions fail, the academics moved their prediction from the year 2000 to 2020, they simple moved the goal post.

In the video, Tony discuss some techniques use by the press to deceive the people about climate change.
"The press" does not accurately portray the climate situation. Fox News, perhaps the most-watched news outlet, continually and completely ignores the causes of, and dangers of, carbon pollution. Tens of millions of Fox viewers never see the content of the other outlets that make only a meager mention of the unfolding emergency. And deception? How about the dishonest absurdity of the "clean coal" media campaign? Even the so-called "liberal" media took money for airing those lies.

"The press" does not accurately portray the climate situation. Fox News, perhaps the most-watched news outlet, continually and completely ignores the causes of, and dangers of, carbon pollution. Tens of millions of Fox viewers never see the content of the other outlets that make only a meager mention of the unfolding emergency. And deception? How about the dishonest absurdity of the "clean coal" media campaign? Even the so-called "liberal" media took money for airing those lies.
Please explain to us the dangers of carbon pollution in science terms.

Do you understand that carbon pollution is different than carbon dioxide pollution?

Carbon is the pollutant. Carbon dioxide is not. Carbon dioxide is vital to all life on the planet. Carbon by itself is not.

Water (H2O) is vital to life as well. But I suggests you do not drink H2O2.

More details on the level of non-renewable natural resources, which is linked to environmental impact:

More details on the level of non-renewable natural resources, which is linked to environmental impact:

If in the 1850’s someone projected the limits on growth, the boundary conditions they described would be limited to their understanding of technology at that point, and not included the massive increase in technological advancement.
We know that more energy in the form of sunlight falls on the earth than is required to allow everyone alive to have a first world lifestyle, the problem is that energy is not in a directly usable form. Nature has shown us how to store massive amounts of energy for centuries, and human created hydrocarbon fuels will replace fuels made from oil, when it is economically viable to do so.

Tony Heller

Posted on July 4, 2023

"Ice doesn't lie, but climate scientists do."
The press is always trying to scare people about Greenland melting. The reality is that billions of tons of new ice and snow has been accumulating in Greenland, as the graph shows. Michael Mann’s hockey stick erase the medieval warm period and the little ice age and shows glacier melting during the coldest century. The bigger the lie, the bigger the grant. So, unlike climate alarmists, ice does not lie.

The press is always trying to scare people about Greenland melting. The reality is that billions of tons of new ice and snow has been accumulating in Greenland, as the graph shows. Michael Mann’s hockey stick erase the medieval warm period and the little ice age and shows glacier melting during the coldest century. The bigger the lie, the bigger the grant. So, unlike climate alarmists, ice does not lie.
Its impossible to know the whole story when it comes to these studies and instrument data. However we do know the long history of the sea level as measured by man even before modern instrumentation. Overall, the sea level is rising, but it is o slow the rate doesn't matter. The AGW cult likes to claim it's acceleration to dangerous levels. It probably is acceleration a little, but they have no proof of any dangerous rate, and they lie so frequently, I do not trust them at their word.

Its impossible to know the whole story when it comes to these studies and instrument data. However we do know the long history of the sea level as measured by man even before modern instrumentation. Overall, the sea level is rising, but it is o slow the rate doesn't matter. The AGW cult likes to claim it's acceleration to dangerous levels. It probably is acceleration a little, but they have no proof of any dangerous rate, and they lie so frequently, I do not trust them at their word.
The sea level has been rising at an average rate of 3.4mm or one eighth of an inch annually for the last 7,000 years, and it is not the result of melting ice. Sea levels are continuing to rise due to post-glacial rebounding. If you look at sea levels north of 45°N you will find that they are mostly falling. Skagway, Alaska is already more than 2 meters higher in elevation than it was when the US purchased Alaska in 1867. This is happening across the global, in Canada, Norway, Finland, and Russia. Everywhere there were huge ice sheets over a mile thick covering the land, that land has been rebounding for the last 15,000 years.

On a rotating object, liquid will migrate toward the equator. So while sea levels are dropping in the northern hemisphere, they are going to be increasing around the equator. From 30°S to 30°N is where you will see the biggest increase in sea levels. Once again, it has absolutely nothing to do with the climate.

The sea level has been rising at an average rate of 3.4mm or one eighth of an inch annually for the last 7,000 years, and it is not the result of melting ice. Sea levels are continuing to rise due to post-glacial rebounding. If you look at sea levels north of 45°N you will find that they are mostly falling. Skagway, Alaska is already more than 2 meters higher in elevation than it was when the US purchased Alaska in 1867. This is happening across the global, in Canada, Norway, Finland, and Russia. Everywhere there were huge ice sheets over a mile thick covering the land, that land has been rebounding for the last 15,000 years.

On a rotating object, liquid will migrate toward the equator. So while sea levels are dropping in the northern hemisphere, they are going to be increasing around the equator. From 30°S to 30°N is where you will see the biggest increase in sea levels. Once again, it has absolutely nothing to do with the climate.
Yes, we agree. That id another thing they deny about the science. That se level rises have been occurring all this time since coming out of the last glacial period.

Tony Heller

Posted on July 6, 2023

The press claims Earth had its hottest temperature ever this week. There seems to be no limit to how absurd and dishonest they are willing to be.
The MSM in collusion with the government is creating a fake story to vilify fossil fuels. They say that July 4th was the planet hottest day on record. Temperature data of many world places are make up by government agencies. In 1978, meteorologists conclude that “there is no end in sight to the cooling on the last 30 years.”

Tony Heller
Posted on July 8, 2023

Multiple agencies show very similar historical temperature graphs for the earth, but the data being used to make these graphs is largely non-existent or worthless. The graphs represent collusion, not science or climate.

Richard P. Feynman says “I think we live an unscientific age in which almost all the buffeting of communications and television-words, books, and so on-are unscientific. As a result, there is a considerable amount of intellectual tyranny in the name of science.”
Tony demonstrate that prior temperature record grafts are different from the modified versions now. The prior grafts shows a cooling trend from 1921 to 1979, but the modified versions show the opposite. The agencies have very little historic data outside of U.S., Easter Europe and parts of Australia, and don’t know the land and ocean temperatures from the past. This is the biggest scam in Science History and they know it.

Back
Top Bottom