• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I thought this area was non-political...

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I love arguing politics, thats why I signed up for this site, but..... I thought the idea of the off topic area was to discuss stuff that was...oh i dunno....off topic.

Just a thought.

I love arguing politics, thats why I signed up for this site, but..... I thought the idea of the off topic area was to discuss stuff that was...oh i dunno....off topic.

Just a thought.

Uhhhhh, what's your topic? Though now that I think about it, it is a little off...

Everything can be political, even odd and unusual topics, which is what this area is for (I think).

Then again, it all depends on who's discussing it.

You can make anything a political discussion, if you try hard enough.

Actually yours ain't bad either. Yuri Gagarin?

Yeah 50th anniversary of the first space flight a couple weeks ago. Or upper ionosphere flight, there were a few molecules out there. :)

"Alan Shepard went up and down, but Yuri Gagarin went round and round" ....A snatch of a playground song from childhood

Wow- I wish I had songs like that in my childhood sing-song culture.

I come here to talk about chicks, Ya know babes.

istockphoto_4070256-baby-chicken.jpg

1-babe.jpg

She may be the source of your increased hip movement
:lamo

You should talk to them, instead of about them. I suspect that'd be a lot more enjoyable for you.

If i wasnt gay, id say that girl was pretty hot.

Back
Top Bottom