• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I thought that with the lessoning of COVID deaths there would be less disinformation posted.

There were 700 Coviid deaths in the UK two weeks ago. The trend is upward. Over 75's are being boosted, the rest of us must take out=r chances with no mitigations in place..

There were 700 Coviid deaths in the UK two weeks ago. The trend is upward. Over 75's are being boosted, the rest of us must take out=r chances with no mitigations in place..
We have family in Sweden with it now.

Considering the unreliability of the PCR test and especially the quick-tests, I'd say the Covid numbers are highly speculative, too.

I am sure you would.

And here we get back to an earlier point I've made: Why is it that for three years we've been asked to accept the Covid numbers without question but now that people appear to be being injured by the vaccine our concerns are dismissed without absolute proof?

Accepted without question.... Interesting. If not a million dead how about 1.3 million? Or 1.4 million?

As to the number "injured" by the vaccine. Got evidence it was the vaccine and not one of a thousand other things?

Considering that they still don't know all the ways the vaccine affects people, how long are we supposed to wait before it's acknowledged?

The vaccines have been in play for years now. What do you imagine will happen?

I am sure you would.

Accepted without question.... Interesting. If not a million dead how about 1.3 million? Or 1.4 million?

As to the number "injured" by the vaccine. Got evidence it was the vaccine and not one of a thousand other things?

The vaccines have been in play for years now. What do you imagine will happen?
I read an “article” on Truth Social last week that detailed how it’s a ticking timebomb waiting to go off at the right moment. I’ve started living my life like there’s no tomorrow. I ate two Chocolate cupcakes after lunch and I’m seriously thinking about having a third after dinner. Tomorrow I might have them for breakfast.

Ask the medical professionals.... Oh, wait.
Actually, I did ask medical professionals. In private they express major concerns with how the deaths were tabulated. In public they have to keep their mouths shut.

I read an “article” on Truth Social last week that detailed how it’s a ticking timebomb waiting to go off at the right moment. I’ve started living my life like there’s no tomorrow. I ate two Chocolate cupcakes after lunch and I’m seriously thinking about having a third after dinner. Tomorrow I might have them for breakfast.
Damn. The same ones you had for lunch and dinner? I think the vax has got to you. Remind me to never, ever accept a chocolate cupcake from you.

Nothing to do with Trump. really? What was President Trump claims about the development of the vaccine and Operation Warp Speed?
Are you saying President Trump and his Administration had nothing to do with the development and distribution of the Covid vaccine?
That's not what the conversation was about. Try to keep up.

This is interesting. I ask specific questions and get Trump rants in response.

Here's another question: Does anyone know the specific criteria for determining what constitutes a "Covid death?"

Notice I said nothing about Trump or MAGA or wild-eyed frothing-at-the-mouth Google-parrots. It's a simple question. What is the criteria for determining that a death is indeed a Covid death? Try to stay focused here, boys.

I don't know. Do you or are you just guessing?
No. For instance, In the first quarter of 2020 we had something like 200,000 deaths in excess of our usual. So say 5000 people normally die per day in the US (I made the number up. I have no idea what the baseline really is). And then for the first quarter of 2020 you’d expect around 450,000 deaths but instead there were 650,000 deaths. And then for two years the same thing roughly, quarter after quarter.

Of course it doesn’t automatically mean all those people died of Covid, but a lot more people died than usual. Was it just some statistical anomaly? Did a bunch of people die of all other things and then stop doing that recently? It sounds kind of silly just to say I don’t know, I just know it wasn’t Covid.

Damn. The same ones you had for lunch and dinner? I think the vax has got to you. Remind me to never, ever accept a chocolate cupcake from you.
You would not refuse. My daughter is a pastry chef. They’re organic😃

Nothing to do with Trump. really? What was President Trump claims about the development of the vaccine and Operation Warp Speed?
Are you saying President Trump and his Administration had nothing to do with the development and distribution of the Covid vaccine?

What steps have you taken to question the data presented?
Trump makes all kinds of claims; he had nothing to do with vaccine development-and as far as US distribution was concerned it was plagued with problems. The world's first Covid-19 vaccine (Pfizer-BioNtech), was administered in England.

Last edited:
So what's your point?

my first point is #1 Joe should take his own advice and leave the office - "anyone responsible for so many covid deaths should not be President" and a leader is responsible

#2 Joe didn't stop covid - covid ran its course, world wide. Joe's 700,000 deaths is another record he's set :(

That's not what the conversation was about. Try to keep up.
So your comment regarding data has nothing to do with the conversation. Got it

As far as Trump. My question has everything to do with disinformation about covid.

Back
Top Bottom