• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I think i've discovered something...

explain the dinosaurs. the Great Flood that killed everyone but Noah. That many Xians think Earth is about 6000-10000 years old. And that Noah put EVERY freakin animal on his boat.... and where were the dinosaurs if so?

And explain this Zeitgeist, The Movie - Remastered / Final Edition

Zeitgeist is not something you want to associate yourself with if you are seeking credibility. Many of its claims are not supported by research. Many claims it makes are correctly labeled as "conspiracy thoeries".

Zeitgeist is not something you want to associate yourself with if you are seeking credibility. Many of its claims are not supported by research. Many claims it makes are correctly labeled as "conspiracy thoeries".

and the zeitgeist even gets the bible wrong. nowhere, absolutely NOWHERE does the bible say noah put EVERY animal on the boat, for the animals were corrupt.

I am only going to say this and then I am done with the condescension which is there whether you realize it or not: if it can be verified through other, independent accounts (for instance, histories of certain wars, the fact that there was definitely a census by Rome which is mentioned at the onset of the new testament, etc) then you can take it as fact. If it's about talking serpents and pillars of fire and seas parting in half to make a path for people, then you can take it as allegory or some fantastical embellishment.

But you already knew this was what I was saying.

We're done.
Do you believe that the accounts of the miracles of Jesus in the bible are literally true?

Do you believe that the accounts of the miracles of Jesus in the bible are literally true?

I am surprised that anyone would actually believe anything, other than that the bible details are supposed to be symbolism, rather than doccumented historical events.

Back
Top Bottom