• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I say White lives also matter.... do you agree?

i have seen it up close, there most certainly is

Where I have heard of it is where Blacks cluster and the boys roam the streets in gangs.

But it is blacks being racists.

Notice no Democrat so far ever sees blacks as racists.

How do I explain the first Black president in the history of our 200+ year country, and was then followed by a white guy declaring he was illegitimate within the context of systemic racism?

It's a struggle.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Hillary's team never should have sued Obama over where he was born.

The killer is a piece of ****, has been arrested and has been charged with murder. Good to get that scum bag off the street before he can hurt anyone else or destroy another family.

As a side note, who knew that in 2020 people would openly and proudly be making comments like "this black" and "a black" as though it was perfectly normal to talk like that.

****s sake.

Where I have heard of it is where Blacks cluster and the boys roam the streets in gangs.

But it is blacks being racists.

Notice no Democrat so far ever sees blacks as racists.

blacks, in my experience, are more racist than whites and Hispanics are more racist than both.

I was a city kid, I have seen it.

The killer is a piece of ****, has been arrested and has been charged with murder. Good to get that scum bag off the street before he can hurt anyone else or destroy another family.

As a side note, who knew that in 2020 people would openly and proudly be making comments like "this black" and "a black" as though it was perfectly normal to talk like that.

****s sake.

the cops were thanking the vigilantes for coming before the shooting!

How ****ed up is that?

i have seen it up close, there most certainly is

No you haven't. You have seen individual racism or organizational racism.

...that were produced due to our systemic racism. Individual racism isn't a problem.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Then racism is not a problem because there is no systemic racism in America.

No you haven't. You have seen individual racism or organizational racism.

Then racism is not a problem because there is no systemic racism in America.

You can't see much with your head in the sand.

You can't see much with your head in the sand.

I have seen tons of racism... even conspiratorial racism in the school system where they targeted white people in order to get them to resign or fired... police groups can be too... seen that. The problem is that nobody can see systemic racism because it would permeate everything. :shrug:

So you agree her team never should have sued former president Obama?

What I think happened there is Donald Trump ran on calling the first Black president illegitimate and it was one of the reasons his base first swooned.

That’s what I think.

South Carolina college student, stepfather fatally shot in head on front lawn over fender bender: reports

South Carolina college student, stepfather fatally shot in head on front lawn over fender bender: reports | Fox News

Of Course the black man hit the car of the white man and to show him, shot him and his stepdaughter dead.

Do White lives matter at all?

And this black looks so damned friendly. :roll:

Okay so what we have here in this thread is white grievance dressed as concern for victims and real justice to deflect from a larger problem. Or another lazy attempt at deflection.

This is a crime. The perpetrator will be tried and likely convicted of murder. Sad as it is for the victims, justice will be served. Because white lives have always mattered; the offender on the street who shoots random people is held to account. That has never been in question.

The comparison to BLM's complaint is unnecessary here - it's just another crime. The cases bear no resemblance. BLM is a reaction to the institutionalized violence perpetuated by authorities on people of color, for which until recently, they have rarely been held to account. Police were put on leave, evidence was covered up, transgressions forgiven or juries felt [even civilian] perpetrators should walk because of the victim's prior record or in the case of trayvon Martin, I dunno a pic with a hoodie. Why? Because unlike white lives, black lives have not "mattered" as much. The authorities have looked the other way.

The street criminal has always been arrested and tried for his crimes. The overzealous police officer or neighborhood watch wannabe, hasn't. That's the difference.

It's not a pissing contest about who's more in the wrong because they killed more or less of whichever color victim.

Hillary's team never should have sued Obama over where he was born.

It didn't. Show us where the Clinton Campaign lodged that suit.

Then show us who did. And the date it ended. And the dates Donald Trump started and finished pushing the same conspiracy.

That's 5 questions.

It didn't. Show us where the Clinton Campaign lodged that suit.

Then show us who did. And the date it ended. And the dates Donald Trump started and finished pushing the same conspiracy.

That's 5 questions.

Attorney at law (who filed the lawsuit against Obama) Philip Berg, was campaigning for Hillary.

Trump did not sue Obama. Anyway, some of this was Obama's own fault. He bragged in his book his father was a Muslim from Kenya.

BERG v. OBAMA 50 | FindLaw

Will you read the case, tell us who Berg was, who he sued and who Berg worked hard to elect?

South Carolina college student, stepfather fatally shot in head on front lawn over fender bender: reports

South Carolina college student, stepfather fatally shot in head on front lawn over fender bender: reports | Fox News

Of Course the black man hit the car of the white man and to show him, shot him and his stepdaughter dead.

Do White lives matter at all?

And this black looks so damned friendly. :roll:

View attachment 67293087

Genesis 1:27 New International Version (NIV)

So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

and you wonder why you can't find anyone to talk to. God Bless you.

What makes you think that is some sort of concern? If this becomes a problem, I am sure you care so much you will work with me.

Attorney at law (who filed the lawsuit against Obama) Philip Berg, was campaigning for Hillary.

Trump did not sue Obama. Anyway, some of this was Obama's own fault. He bragged in his book his father was a Muslim from Kenya.

BERG v. OBAMA 50 | FindLaw

Will you read the case, tell us who Berg was, who he sued and who Berg worked hard to elect?

That's two questions of five answer and the answer is clearly a "no" : it was not the Clinton Campaign that filed the suit or endorsed it, the who was someone who was merely a supporter.

There was never any reason to believe Obama was not natural born American because his mother was a natural born American. That was never in doubt.

Now care to answer the other three rather than victim-blame Obama? I might add one more:

1. When did this suit end?
1a. When did Clinton or her campaign disavow this suit?
2. When did Trump take up the birther mantle?
3. When did he finally give up?

That's two questions of five answer and the answer is clearly a "no" : it was not the Clinton Campaign that filed the suit or endorsed it, the who was someone who was merely a supporter.

There was never any reason to believe Obama was not natural born American because his mother was a natural born American. That was never in doubt.

Now care to answer the other three rather than victim-blame Obama? I might add one more:

1. When did this suit end?
1a. When did Clinton or her campaign disavow this suit?
2. When did Trump take up the birther mantle?
3. When did he finally give up?

I did not say the campaign sued, I said Philip Berg sued and he was a big shot supporter of Hillary and tried to stop Obama for Hillary.

Trump is not even the issue.

Trump in fact at no time during his campaign made birther issues his issue. He was running vs Hillary as you may recall.

I did not say the campaign sued, I said Philip Berg sued and he was a big shot supporter of Hillary and tried to stop Obama for Hillary.

Trump is not even the issue.

Trump in fact at no time during his campaign made birther issues his issue. He was running vs Hillary as you may recall.

Oh but it was the bedrock of his political career - how he wooed his right wing base if you will.

Trump was the champion of birtherism in its heyday. Nobody's heard of Berg.

Back
Top Bottom