• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I knew that Dr. Mirzaii is not real name of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

omran

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The Swiss daily Tribune de Geneve published an article on May 14, 2009 by Mostafa Naderi who had spent 12 years in the Iranian regime’s prisons for his support of the People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI). In this article, Naderi revealed details of tortures and execution of the political prisoners carried out by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
The article titled as ’I knew that Dr. Mirzaii is not his real name’ reads:
Read the following URL to get more on this issue

PMOI | I knew that Dr. Mirzaii is not his real name |

The PMOI is a terrorist organization. So I am not sure how much sympathy you'll be able to find on this board. Many of the posters think it's acceptable to torture terrorists and suspected terrorists.

Assuming the article is correct and Ahmadinejad is guilty of torture, what do suspect will happen? Nothing is what will happen. People in the U.S. think he is a terrible guy, most of Europe as well, but they will never try him in an international court, no more than they will try Umar Hassan Ahmad al-BASHIR for the genocide in Sudan.

Assuming the article is correct and Ahmadinejad is guilty of torture, what do suspect will happen? Nothing is what will happen. People in the U.S. think he is a terrible guy, most of Europe as well, but they will never try him in an international court, no more than they will try Umar Hassan Ahmad al-BASHIR for the genocide in Sudan.

Both of the aforementioned ****bags need to die, be covered in pigs blood, and then burned to ash.

Back
Top Bottom