• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I have proof "Pro-life" people are not HONEST

star2589 said:
well, by your logic it means that you cant kill me, or any sexually reproducing organism. unless there is something different about me (such as being human) that makes killing me wrong.

sure. but does it count for everything?

of course not.

it sounds like your saying that being a human is the only thing that has bearing on whether we are entitled to life. the other two things you said dont work unless an exception for being human is made.

I would say you are getting the gist of this.

It seems to me that a truly communicative and benign individual might have been able to disclose this information at the very beginning...thus avoiding the stupidity of all of the preceding posts...

Instead...people here have been inquiring and trying to get to the root of what jimmy's special issue is due to the very fact that he avoids every attempt at finding a better appreciation for the inane and childish ranting that he has spewed.

Finally…instead of continually attacking and degrading jimmy has revealed it! This is only due to the talents of star2589, for he found the avenue that enabled him the revelation of this profound and enlightening understanding…

“I would say you are getting the gist of this.” – jimmy

“what details am I missing?” - star2589

“I think you might have just mentioned all the relevant details.” – jimmy

And those details are?

“ well, by your logic it means that you cant kill me, or any sexually reproducing organism…unless there is something different about me (such as being human) that makes killing me wrong. Being a human is the only thing that has bearing on whether we are entitled to life. the other two things you said dont work unless an exception for being human is made” – star2589 relating to jimmy’s ideas that he was unable to articulate himself!

Well done Star! NICE!

BodiSatva said:
It seems to me that a truly communicative and ..[snip]... he was unable to articulate himself!

Well done Star! NICE!

You don’t have the gist of it.

Not to get lost in your pathetic web...and more importantly...it was simply an inaccurate assessment.

Back
Top Bottom