• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I have found Religion!

Prayer to the Sun God

With English translation:

It's happened, I found a god I could actually prove exists, that is responsible for all of life on earth, and continues to provide us with sustenance even today. Without my god, we would all die instantly.

In fact, Jesus may well be based on my god. I know a few Egyptian gods were, and Jesus is basically Horus repackaged.

And the funny thing is, this god has been staring us in the faces this entire time.

It's called the Sun. And it's great.

I don't have to pray to it. I don't have to worry about it judging me. And most importantly, I can prove it exists. And prove that we wouldn't exist without it.

Here's how. If you doubt my god exists. Go outside during the daytime. Look up at the sky. It's the big round orange red thing. Now here's how I can prove we wouldn't exist without it. If the sun didn't exist, the Earth would never have formed.

The sun itself was created by the Universe, I guess you could consider the Universe the father, and the sun the son. Hey kinda like Jehova and Jesus. Wow. I wonder if that's a coincidence. (I'm lying I know it's not a coincidence)

So who wants to join me? You would be joining some prestigious ranks. George Carlin for one was a sun worshiper, he's the guy who turned me onto it.

I am not a Ra fan, I am more into Osiris.

Wasn't Osiris a bit of a dick?

Most certainly not, that was Set who killed Osiris and was known for violence, chaos and strength. Osiris was identified as the god of the afterlife, the underworld, and rebirth

Somebody thinks that Jesus and the early Christian church spoke English.

The word 'sun' in all languages of the world

However it derived to be named sun, and I knew where it derived from, it is quite a coincidence English speakers call it sun and it is symbolic of the Son. Richard Dawkins mocked the BoM as an obvious fraud. Why? For it being written in 16th century English. Now that should make a person roll their eyes. The BoM is a translation and what better choice of language to translate it in 19th century America than the scriptual language of that time and location. We have the OP later in the thread mocking the LDS scriptures and asking for evidence of Christ when if he wasn't so full of arrogance and a mocking spirit, which blinds, he (and you) may could see how overwhelming the evidence the LDS scriptures are both spiritually and secularly for Christ.

Last edited:
No it means someone may have been inspired to name it sun. Nothing more nothing less. Now Richard Dawkins mocked the BoM as an obvious fraud. Why? For it being written in 16th century English. Now that should make a person roll their eyes. The BoM is a translation and what better choice of language to translate it in 19th century America than the scriptual language of that setting. We have the OP later in the thread mocking the LDS scriptures and asking for evidence of Christ when if he wasn't so full of arrogance and a mocking spirit which blinds he may could see how overwhelming the evidence the LDS scriptures are both spiritually and secularly for Christ.

It means that you know nothing about the etymology of the word. Are you saying that pagan Anglo Saxons named it after Jesus? The BOM is fiction and as Mark Twain put it " chloroform in print".

It means that you know nothing about the etymology of the word. Are you saying that pagan Anglo Saxons named it after Jesus? The BOM is fiction and as Mark Twain put it " chloroform in print".

Mark Twain called it that for it having the term "and it came to pass" over and over throughout the first editions of the text when if he had a clue about the ancient Egyptian language, and the BoM claims to be a translation from a reformed Egyptian script, he would have known that is a great evidience for the authenticity of the text as where that term appears in the BoM, it was necessary in ancient Egyptian. And no I am not saying pagan Anglo Saxons named it after Jesus. I am saying just maybe there was inspiration somewhere in the past, maybe completely unknowingly, where the dominant language in the modern age refers to it as sun.

Mark Twain called it that for it having the term "and it came to pass" over and over throughout the first editions of the text when if he had a clue about the ancient Egyptian language, and the BoM claims to be a translation from a reformed Egyptian script, he would have known that is a great evidience for the authenticity of the text as where that term appears in the BoM, it was necessary in ancient Egyptian. And no I am not saying pagan Anglo Saxons named it after Jesus. I am saying just maybe there was inspiration somewhere in the past, maybe completely unknowingly, where the dominant language in the modern age refers to it as sun.
The BOM is fiction.

xvDFPw5.jpg

Congregants circa 1950

xvDFPw5.jpg

Congregants circa 1950

I should put you in charge of marketing.

I did think of one sin though. Tanning beds. Though shalt not seek out a false ultra violet source.

I'm toying with, though shalt not wear a bathing suit. As well.

hlZ96lhl.jpg

1. Wear shades

2. Sport a panama hat

3. Don a white linen suit

4. Sling a hammock

5. Hire a lava-lava with fan

6. Look up the word synechdoche

7. Drink cool rum drinks

8. Count your blessings

hlZ96lhl.jpg

1. Wear shades

2. Sport a panama hat

3. Don a white linen suit

4. Sling a hammock

5. Hire a lava-lava with fan

6. Look up the word synechdoche

7. Drink cool rum drinks

8. Count your blessings

You are on the fast track to being our first ordained minister.

It's happened, I found a god I could actually prove exists, that is responsible for all of life on earth, and continues to provide us with sustenance even today. Without my god, we would all die instantly.

In fact, Jesus may well be based on my god. I know a few Egyptian gods were, and Jesus is basically Horus repackaged.

And the funny thing is, this god has been staring us in the faces this entire time.

It's called the Sun. And it's great.

I don't have to pray to it. I don't have to worry about it judging me. And most importantly, I can prove it exists. And prove that we wouldn't exist without it.

Here's how. If you doubt my god exists. Go outside during the daytime. Look up at the sky. It's the big round orange red thing. Now here's how I can prove we wouldn't exist without it. If the sun didn't exist, the Earth would never have formed.

The sun itself was created by the Universe, I guess you could consider the Universe the father, and the sun the son. Hey kinda like Jehova and Jesus. Wow. I wonder if that's a coincidence. (I'm lying I know it's not a coincidence)

So who wants to join me? You would be joining some prestigious ranks. George Carlin for one was a sun worshiper, he's the guy who turned me onto it.

Where do you think modern evolution theory got its start? It began with the sun cults and pantheist beliefs.

Next time you're down and out try finding a BITTER SUN WORSHIPER'S HOMELESS SHELTER. :lamo:

I doomsday prep as a hobby, down and out isn't in my vocabulary. It's either dead or getting mine, for me thank you very much.

I doomsday prep as a hobby, down and out isn't in my vocabulary. It's either dead or getting mine, for me thank you very much.

I never heard of that hobby. A hobby where one result could be death. Sounds fun!

Next time you're down and out try finding a BITTER SUN WORSHIPER'S HOMELESS SHELTER. :lamo:

That is a Over expose sun worshippers sun shelter

Residents of one Kentucky town are questioning a local homeless shelter’s decision to no longer allow women at its facility because too many people are having sex. The director of Emergency Christian Ministries says this recent change is motivated by the Bible to cut down on the sinful “sex problem” the shelter has been experiencing.

https://www.sheknows.com/living/articles/1106229/homeless-shelter-bans-women-sex

https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/49ram1/i_got_kicked_out_of_a_homeless_shelter_for_not/

Back
Top Bottom