• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I’m Sorry—I Badly Underestimated Trump's Appeal

The analysis falls flat when the reality is the mob mentality and violence is all coming from the left, may of which are Bernie supporters.

I woulda said, "Some of us want society to function reasonably...others prefer chaos and anarchy"...but, I guess that is just something else we disagree on.

the growth of the welfare state is a house of cards and if you want to see real anarchy-just wait what happens when those who have spent their entire lives sucking on the public tit, one day are told that the free milk supply has run dry

the growth of the welfare state is a house of cards and if you want to see real anarchy-just wait what happens when those who have spent their entire lives sucking on the public tit, one day are told that the free milk supply has run dry

Like I said...on some things we disagree.

One thing we do agree on, however, is that we disagree on lots of things.

Be careful not to get hit by any of that welfare state you see falling.

Back
Top Bottom