• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hunter Biden's laptop acknowledged by the NY times

Nope....do you understand the difference between 'appears to be' and authenticated? That's in your link yet you claim they were authenticated

Why are you revisiting this? I quoted exactly where the Times said the emails were authenticated by those familiar with the investigation.
You asked me where they used the words authenticated the emails, and I showed you the quote from the O/P.

Hey, if you don't believe it, disprove it. :)

It's their right to do so. However, silence on a matter or not commenting is smart business...its not taking the 5th though. Let me know when Joe Biden is investigated for bribery
It's the same principle.

Oh this is gonna be a can of worms
Yep, sure is since just weeks ago the dude who took the 5th (the right said it doesn't mean guilty) and normally they're right...except the issue is on a civil case where taking the 5th can be used against you

Why are you revisiting this? I quoted exactly where the Times said the emails were authenticated by those familiar with the investigation.
That's called moving the goalposts. Didn't I call it? :)

Yep, sure is since just weeks ago the dude who took the 5th (the right said it doesn't mean guilty) and normally they're right...except the issue is on a civil case where taking the 5th can be used against you
That and most of these people have pled the 5th.
Some over 500 times

Um, he was an employee at Burisma. Do you have proof he was paid outside the terms of his contract?

I believe the issue was that he was employed by Burisma because of who is father is.

Which emails show that? Proof that there was money exchanged and the benefit. The prosecutor that failed to investigate Burisma isn't proof of any bribery...especially since it was official US policy to get him fired for NOT investigating Burisma

That's right-- tt is entirely possible that the Biden family interest corresponded with USA interest.

I believe the issue was that he was employed by Burisma because of who is father is.
And? So, he went and applied for a job with Burisma. Burisma says hey this is Joe Biden's kid, let's hire him to try to influence US policy....that attempt fell flat...so, why is any of that Joe Biden's problem? Seems to me they failed, because he's not corrupt. He still followed US and international policies and interests...in spite of his son working there

That's not accurate. The laptop was verified as being Hunters, the scandalous photos were verified as real, and the emails were verified as real (including the 10% for the big guy email), and it was verified through on-record witnesses and Hunter's former business partner that the big guy was Joe Biden. That's some of what was verified.

You can pretend all you want that this is Russian disinformation or just contrived Republican BS, but it isn't. It's real. And no amount of gaslighting on your side's part can change that.

Except nothing has been proven as "real"...which is why your own former president's DOJ didn't touch that nothing burger with a 10 foot pole.

You people never learn.

Nothing to see here...

OH LOOK TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!

Translation: I don't mind corruption when it's from my own political leaders.

How "American" of you.

Wait,... you think that they win on policy?

They win on identity.

They haven't won on policy in decades. Just white grievance bullshit and catering to religious zealots.

Except nothing has been proven as "real"...which is why your own former president's DOJ didn't touch that nothing burger with a 10 foot pole.

You people never learn.
That isn't accurate. As I noted, the laptop is Hunter's laptop, the photos on it of him doing drugs are real, and the emails were verified as real (including "10 for the big guy"), and witnesses (including Hunter's business partner) verified that the big guy was Joe Biden.
'
The DOJ has been investigating.

That isn't accurate. As I noted, the laptop is Hunter's laptop, the photos on it of him doing drugs are real, and the emails were verified as real (including "10 for the big guy"), and witnesses (including Hunter's business partner) verified that the big guy was Joe Biden.
'
The DOJ has been investigating.

You have nothing comrade…but the GOP will keep dangling the carrot in your face, and you’ll vote as Youre told

You have nothing comrade…but the GOP will keep dangling the carrot in your face, and you’ll vote as Youre told
LOL, the projection is strong with you....

Washington, DC, lawyer Jim Trusty, a former chief of the Justice Department’s Organized Crime Section, called Klain’s remarks “a pretty amazing effort to distance Joe Biden from Hunter Biden” and pin any blame on the scandal-scarred first son.4

“While we do not know all the evidence yet, there are credible reports of wire transfers in the millions, emails from the ‘laptop from hell’ of Hunter, and guys like Tony Bubulinski who credibly describe a kickback scheme with the now-sitting president of the US as a beneficiary,” Trusty said.

“When you see millions of dollars pouring into the hands of a reckless and unskilled man, you have to at least ask the question of ‘What did these foreign governments receive for these payments?’”

Trusty noted that “it’s not like there is an identifiable product being sold to Russian oligarchs or provided to Burisma,” the Ukrainian energy company that paid Hunter Biden as much as $83,000 a month to sit on its board.

“The question is whether Joe Biden’s vice presidency was for sale and whether Joe was complicit in that sort of scheme,” he said.

Back
Top Bottom