• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hunter Biden laptop bombshell: Twitter invented reason to censor Post’s reporting

I expect you to prove your claims. You have nothing more, apparently.

It is $17m, from a book deal, as your source shows.
But "my" source said ...
The same media that ignored Hunter’s laptop has shown a complete incuriosity about these entities, accepting the premise that Joe and Jill raked in $13 million from their book deal to generate their huge increase in income. We simply don’t know if that’s true, though. What we do know is that their book sales were dismal.

Perhaps sensing smoke starting to build just before the election, USA Today published a “fact check” piece that attempted to support that the Bidens earned “$15.6 million … from speaking fees and book deals” in the years 2017 through 2019 and that “more than $10 million of that total income was profits from Biden’s memoir ‘Promise Me, Dad’ and $3 million in profits from Jill Biden’s book.”

Follow the source link provided to that $10 million number, though, and you’ll end up at Joe Biden’s campaign website with financial disclosure links to only their individual returns — no S-corporation tax returns. So, in reality, readers were left with a smokescreen. (Now the financial disclosure links for 2016, 2017, and 2018 have even been changed to connect to a Democratic National Committee fundraising site via ActBlue rather than the tax documents.)

I noted back in 2020 that, “While (Joe Biden’s) financial disclosures reasonably support the $2.7 million of net income reported by CelticCapri in 2018, a notable $8.7 million gap exists between its $9.5 million net income in 2017 and the $809,709 of disclosed income in that year from book tour and related speaking events. Since his disclosure covers only part of 2017, we lack the insight into other income that may explain it.”

But "my" source said ...
I know what your confused Federalist opinion writer wrote, I already read the article, which is where I got the link to the Forbes article from.

Are you going to keep repeating already covered ground, or are you going to go and show the BILLIONS the senile old man and his crackhead son produced? Just imagine, you could be that special one who shows the world that Joe and Son are secretly controlling dah WERLD!

The GOP really needs to get out of Hunter Biden's asshole and focus on things people care about.
Focus on what?
The FBI getting involved in politics should concern every American.

New depths of treachery.
The Biden campaign directly telling twitter to kill the story. Biden campaign telling twitter who to block.
What will the left do?
I'm sure CNN will take at least three days to spin and finally mention this st

The NYP is a reich-wing rag owned by the Murdoch family. Nothing it prints is to be believed.

Deport Murdoch to Australia.

The NYP is a reich-wing rag owned by the Murdoch family. Nothing it prints is to be believed.

Deport Murdoch to Australia.
You can believe them when they said it was Hunter Biden's laptop.
The NY Times quickly verified that on March 17. 2022.
Less than two years after the Post story.

You can believe them when they said it was Hunter Biden's laptop.
The NY Times quickly verified that on March 17. 2022.
Less than two years after the Post story.
So?

Pot, meet kettle.
Yeah. They did the same thing for W. during his run for his second term. Every time his ratings started to suffer, there'd be another terrorist warning. Then when the election was over we just stopped having them!

If there was any 'there' there, we'd know already. The evidence has been available for a while now. More likely they're trying to turn Hunter Biden into a cottage industry, like with the Clintons.

However, I'll say that if [Joe] Biden is guilty of any (illegal) corruption, I'll be the first to call for his resignation / impeachment. Can Trumpers say the same?

There needs to be a standard we all agree on or this is just a masturbatory exercise.

Trump is relevant. He wants to be Prez again. He makes HIMSELF the headline as often as he can. Hunter is irrelevant. He isn't running for anything. JAYSUS man, a more apt comparison would be Ivanka Trump, but I suppose you think her getting trademarks in China while her dad was Prez was just a coincidence. Yet I couldn't care less about Ivanka Trump story. She is no more relevant than Hunter.
Hunter Biden is just a "soothe my soul for Trump having lost the 2020 election" story, nothing more.
So you are fine with the son of the VP, and now President selling influence and access to our leaders. Hunter's laptop has plenty of evidence to support that he and his father took money from our enemies and that makes Joe unfit to be President . Our President is beholden to foriegn enemies and he can't protect America because of it.

So you are fine with the son of the VP, and now President selling influence and access to our leaders. Hunter's laptop has plenty of evidence to support that he and his father took money from our enemies and that makes Joe unfit to be President . Our President is beholden to foriegn enemies and he can't protect America because of it.
Yes, we all know, Fox said so, so it must be so. JAYSUS man, Hunter is nothing more than SOMETHING that you hope - desperately - will bring Joe Biden down. And if it does? Welcome President Kamala Harris.
I will bet you my bottom dollar that the investigation will turn into a circus full of innuendoes and suppositions. It will end up looking bad for the Repubs, not the Dems. You folks learned nothing from Benghazi, nothing?

So you are fine with the son of the VP, and now President selling influence and access to our leaders.
If no laws were broken in the process I am down with it.
Hunter's laptop has plenty of evidence to support that he and his father took money from our enemies and that makes Joe unfit to be President.
Actually none of that is true.
Our President is beholden to foreign enemies and he can't protect America because of it.
That isn't true either.

So there is that.

Not only Twitter, but very likely Google, Facebook and the legacy media colluded with the Biden campaign.
in addition, the laptop isn’t the only evidence there is. Bobulinski, a former associate of the Biden family business will happily testify. And Joe and company has very likely destroyed any incriminating documents they have, but they can’t destroy records other players hold.
Very likely, very likely. Rightists love this ploy. They make up shit then post it here to tell us how mad their made-up shit makes them

Last edited:
New depths of treachery.
The Biden campaign directly telling twitter to kill the story. Biden campaign telling twitter who to block.
What will the left do?

What does it matter anyway? You think liberal partisans care about this? They WANT media to censor anything negative about their side. This will not swing a single vote away from corrupt democrat politicians.

New depths of treachery.
What will the left do?

The Biden campaign. As in during the Trump presidency, when the White House was bombarding Twitter with 'requests'.

I know what your confused Federalist opinion writer wrote, I already read the article, which is where I got the link to the Forbes article from.

Are you going to keep repeating already covered ground, or are you going to go and show the BILLIONS the senile old man and his crackhead son produced? Just imagine, you could be that special one who shows the world that Joe and Son are secretly controlling dah WERLD!
Oh. Then I don't have to repeat anything. That's good. You read it. It sounded like you didn't but you were just ignoring the parts you didn't like. I understand.
And it's millions not billions.
If, after all you've read about the Biden family, you're really suggesting there's nothing at least suspicious, then you haven't read enough.

Focus on what?
The FBI getting involved in politics should concern every American.
I know, right?
Regarding Twitter censorship I keep asking them "Isn't the FBI is part of big G Government?" and they won't answer.
I guess not answering kinda is the answer.

But pretty soon they're gonna have to defend Biden Admin/Twitter censorship, as with COVID, so they won't be able to use the usual "not Government" excuse.
Here's one ...
Twitter set up a portal for government officials and “stakeholders” to submit posts that allegedly contained COVID-19 misinformation for Twitter to review, according to documents released by America First Legal (AFL) on Tuesday.
On Sept. 2, Crawford emailed O’Boyle that a CDC “Lab alert” regarding PCR testing was allegedly “misinterpreted and was shared via social media.” Crawford then flagged the hashtag “pcrtest” to be monitored.
Crawford also asked for Census Department officials to be able to use the Twitter portal to flag COVID-19 misinformation, according to the documents.
“Also, would there be any issues or complications stemming from flagging COVID misinformation on the portal using the existing census.gov accounts that have access?” Crawford wrote May 24.

And after they see the evidence they're prepared to insist that those company decisions & collusions with the Government were a good thing.
Wanna bet?

Is that why Trump's DOJ didn't indict them or anyone you claim is a criminal?

Just trying to help someone who admits to being a liberal.
Ok?
I thought maybe your post had a point or some relevance, but I guess not.

I know, right?
Regarding Twitter censorship I keep asking them "Isn't the FBI is part of big G Government?" and they won't answer.
You are really committed to the lie, aren't you?

But pretty soon they're gonna have to defend Biden Admin/Twitter censorship, as with COVID, so they won't be able to use the usual "not Government" excuse.

Here's one ...

And after they see the evidence they're prepared to insist that those company decisions & collusions with the Government were a good thing.
"Indeed, some people have highlighted the fact that the government gets “special treatment” in having its flags reviewed. But, from people I’ve spoken to, that actually goes against the “1st Amendment violation!” argument, because many social media companies set up special systems for government agents not to enable “moar censorship!” but because they know they have to be extra vigilant in reviewing those requests so as not to take down content mistakenly based on a government request.

So, sorry, so far there appears to be no government intrusion, and certainly no 1st Amendment violation."

Source: https://www.techdirt.com/2022/12/07...wrong-about-twitter-and-hunter-bidens-laptop/

Keep selling the lie. By the way, who was President in the fall of 2020, when the Hunter Biden laptop thing first came out?

What influence did Joe Biden sell, and how much did he get paid for it, and what was the influence he sold and which leaders did he sell access to? Be specific, and post evidence.

I think the most important question we can answer from the laptop is

How good is Hunter at Counter Strike?

Back
Top Bottom