• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters

I find those "how dumb are you" bits entertaining, but hardly revealing.
The bit always works the same. Find some mundane trivia that some people will certainly miss (almost everyone has massive gaps in mundane trivia), and interview a group of people that if they do miss the trivia, has comedic value. Like asking strippers about congress, or mentally handicapped people about basic english words, etc.

An oldie but a goodie.

thatvideosite.com :: Who should we invade next?

(bold mine). While I don't doubt that's at least partly true (if as nothing more than as a microcosmic example), you'd have to have lived underneath your blanket this past year to have ignored the very real racism directed against Obama. Yes, I know there has been racism from all sides, displays from the left often just as shrieking as from the right, but to that little black boy you cite, he's seen the veiled and not-so-veiled remarks against Obama for his race. We've seen it in the news, at rallies and right here, numerous times, on this very forum. So to say that the little black boy's perception will be the result of his mother's "training" is outrageously unfair. This latest campaign has let so many racist skeletons out of our collective closets that I don't even know if we're mature enough to have a black president.

On an entirely different note, no matter how uninspiring you may feel Obama to be, if McCain dies while in office (hardly implausible) then Palin, who has a six year old's understanding of the issues and conman's hick act, will be president. I win.

My point about the boy was that he doesn't know or even begin to understand Obama's policies. He thinks Obama will make a good president because the world will be better. He views Obama is the next Martin Luther King. All this he was taught. There's no way at his age he picked up on his own.

If Obama looses the boy will believe that it's because of racism. Even if most of the people voting for McCain had no racist agenda. Is there racism? Of course. Has there been racism involved in some McCain attacks? Yes.

Should that little boy have been exposed to any of that? NO.

My children weren't exposed to any of it.

That childs psyche will be lifted with an Obama win and damaged by a loss. His parents should go out of their way to shield him from that but instead they have him on Youtube spewing propaganda. That's a terribly cruel thing to do to a child in my opinion. Especially when, as a parent, you have no control over the outcome of the election.

But it looks like Obama will in fact win, thank heavens.

FWIF I think the race wars in this election are horrifying. The guy with the monkey in the video is clearly a jackass. But the parents who are involving their young children in this when the kids are entirely too young to make heads or tails of it all are racist too and unlike the jackass with the monkey they have the potential to cause real harm to their childrens worldview, mindset, and psyche.

Obama supporters don't need to know lame ass boring things like what policies he supports.
Do you honestly think that McCain supporters know what policies he holds?

I find it funny that people who's party depends on the 15-25% of farming and mostly uneducated ****kickers, in the South, Midwest and the like, who wouldn't know a congressman from a bus boy at a Hilton restaurant are saying Obama supporters don't care about his policies. It's like pot meet that skinny bitch called kettle and give her a spin around the room.

Stern interviews Obama supporters?

I thought he only interviewed lesbians.

No wait....

Nevermind. :3oops:

I think Howard Stern wishes he could be a lesbian. :mrgreen:

People who don't know anything about the presidential race default to Obama.

So some old lady who thinks Obama is an Arab doesn't fall into that category on McCain's side, eh?

It is shocking how uninformed most Obama supporters are on this forum. Does that include you?

It is shocking how uninformed most McCain supporters are on this forum. Does that include you? :roll:

Why cant people get this infantile thinking out of their heads.Its a childish want for a daddy leader who is gonna solve all their problems in their lives.

I honestly think some of these people in a few years are gonna think "well i voted for Obama and everything isnt fine in my life"

Alot of these people are gonna be very disappointed no matter how well Obama does because their expectations are ridiculous.

Also will people stop using young children as props for their political beliefs children that age arent republicans or democrats.It would be more of an achievement if your children disagreed with you political beliefs when they grow up as it shows you have allowed them to think for themselves.

This is great. I love how he gets really uncomfortable by the end.

[/url]

Hey, there's no defending that guy with the monkey. However, McCain or Palin haven't done a single racist thing to solicit that guy's bad judgment. However, Obama sat in a pew listening to his racist, old uncle-like pastor for 20 something years. He did that of his own free will!

He did that of his own free will!

And can you show all the times that Obama sat there that the Preacher was spewing racist comments? Please show us that video Waldo.

And can you show all the times that Obama sat there that the Preacher was spewing racist comments? Please show us that video Waldo.
All we have to do is prove that Obama's minister is a racist. If you chose to believe that he was only a racist when Obama wasn't at church that's your business.

All we have to do is prove that Obama's minister is a racist. If you chose to believe that he was only a racist when Obama wasn't at church that's your business.

So in other words you have no proof he was there and racist comments were being said. Thank you, now go lie to someone who might believe you.

So in other words you have no proof he was there and racist comments were being said. Thank you, now go lie to someone who might believe you.

Put down the koolaid! Obama's minister is a freakn racist anti-semite. Your head is in the sand and you sound stupid.

Put down the koolaid! Obama's minister is a freakn racist anti-semite. Your head is in the sand and you sound stupid.

LOL you are the one making idiodic accusations without proof. Take your head out of your ass, unless you like it there. Your lies are noted, provide proof that Obama sat there during racist comments, or go bug someone else liar.

People who don't know anything about the presidential race default to Obama.

It is shocking how uninformed most Obama supporters are on this forum. Does that include you?
Do you regularly write disingenuous posts? I am certain that it would be just as easy to find McCain supporters who when asked the exact same sort of questions would provide the same ignorant replies.

The sad truth is that ignorance does not default to any parties and anyone who thinks it does is displaying their own ignorance for all to see.

I'm really starting to hate the people of this country.

What a bunch of BS! You make attacking accusations against Obama without one piece of proof that he ever sat in that church while Wright was making racist comments.

Why must you Republicans resort to this low life form of politics? You probably approve of the robocalls that McCain is using to incite people into believing that Obama is a terrorist, don't you?

It's pathetic that people can't simply defend their candidate with the issues that all the GOP have left is to make up **** and attack, attack, attack. Pathetic is the perfect adjective.

What a bunch of BS! You make attacking accusations against Obama without one piece of proof that he ever sat in that church while Wright was making racist comments.

Why must you Republicans resort to this low life form of politics? You probably approve of the robocalls that McCain is using to incite people into believing that Obama is a terrorist, don't you?

It's pathetic that people can't simply defend their candidate with the issues that all the GOP have left is to make up **** and attack, attack, attack. Pathetic is the perfect adjective.

I have never heard anybody say anything against blacks or Jews at the Klan rallies I go to.

I only read playboy for the articles.

How stupid and gullible can you people be?

I have never heard anybody say anything against blacks or Jews at the Klan rallies I go to.

I only read playboy for the articles.

How stupid and gullible can you people be?
One again I will repeat what I wrote previously:

Family Guy, don't Bother. Sazerac knows he can't back up his claims with actual proof so he just spouts nonsense in the hope it detracts from the obvious that he can't.

He knows he lied and was caught on it.

One again I will repeat what I wrote previously:

You mean like the way the liberals choose to defend Obama's "share the wealth" response to Joe the plumber by attacking Joe?

Back
Top Bottom