• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How you fight lies when they own the media

I can see the pictures plain as day.

I can see pictures too. Especially when you use the same, what, two incidents as an attempt to show some widespread pattern? With talk of brownshirts and BOGEYMAN SOROS?

Remember this incident?

Video: Video of black man being punched by white Donald Trump supporter at rally goes viral - Telegraph

You make this too easy. This is like the time you tried to convince me that every major mass shooter was a registered Democrat.

:roll:

It's like you're reading from a script.

I don't agree with much of jbander says, but it's pretty arrogant to simply dismiss his opinions as being spoonfed to him. Yet you'll be the first to complain when someone does that to you. How shockingly typical.

It's not my fault that it's the same old hateful talking points as is spewed on a wide number of 'news' casts by the biased lame stream media.

Just as an example: Google results for "trump is so full of hate that it controls his psychopathic thinking"

Psychologists explain Trump: He's literally a narcissistic psychopath ...
Feb 27, 2016 - As his presidential campaign marches on, with seemingly no scandal or gaff ... Clinical psychologist George Simon said that Trump is "so classic that I'm ... When he thought he had been treated unfairly by Fox News host and .... Having a man like seize control of the nation's policies, police, and military is ...

A Psychologist Analyzes Donald Trump's Personality - The Atlantic
But, as Michael D'Antonio writes in his recent biography of Trump, Never ... What are you thinking about, Singer asked him, when you are shaving in front of the .... Indeed, it is the pursuit itself, more so even than the actual attainment of the goal, ..... many described utter chaos—families torn apart, rampant infidelity and hate, ...

Is Donald Trump a Sociopath? - The Atlantic
Jul 20, 2016 - Taking his biographer's claim seriously. ... So which is it, pig or sociopath? I'm not ... The closest thing to psychopathy or sociopathy in The Diagnostic and ... Psychologist George Simon called Trumpso classic that I'm ..... as he speaks in fully formed paragraphs, his thoughts organized by topic sentences.

Donald Trump: Profile Of A Sociopath | The Huffington Post
Aug 3, 2016 - Hate Crimes ... Amazingly, given his erratic behavior for more than a year, the issue of ... in a psychological sense and, if so, whether his possible personality ... Given Trump's obsessive focus on himself, his complete inability to .... They also eschew any reference to Trump as a psychopath or a sociopath.

Donald Trump's Personality Disorder—Psychopath, Sociopath Or ...
Aug 1, 2016 - Just which personality disorder does Donald Trump have? ... say, a full blown sociopath (think Ted Bundy) or even worse, a psychopath ... Huffington Post catalogued his lies over the course of one town hall event ... and only he, can destroy the so-called Islamic State; scrap bad trade deals .... And, I hate it.

So pardon me if I'm left with the impression that it's just a repeating of what's kicking around in the leftists blogosphere, and not a very good repeating at that.

It's not my fault that it's the same old hateful talking points as is spewed on a wide number of 'news' casts by the biased lame stream media.

Since when were ANY of the sites you sourced "mainstream media"? Do you even know what "mainstream media" IS?

Individual actions are not like the organized gangs of liberals.

"Organized gangs of liberals." Good christ, did you actually read the links? Every single one of them was "organized" by at least SOME people. I dunno, maybe not enough to form a "gang."

One Million Moms (the one behind the JC Penney one, where they were all sorts of pissed off about JCP using known vagina enthusiast Ellen Degeneres as a spokeswoman) is an offshoot of the American Family Association, a group that STILL has a "Boycott Target Pledge" at the top of its homepage , claims "hundreds of thousands" of members and supporters on its website. That a big enough "gang" for you?

Words have meaning:

Definition: gang:

Definition of gang

a (1) : a set of articles : outfit a gang of oars (2) : a combination of similar implements or devices arranged for convenience to act together a gang of sawsb : group: such as (1) : a group of persons working together (2) : a group of persons working to unlawful or antisocial ends; especially : a band of antisocial adolescents

: a group of persons having informal and usually close social relations watching TV with the gang

Back
Top Bottom