• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How would the US foreign policy change, had US elites' complicity in 9/11 been [W:3]

Re: How would the US foreign policy change, had US elites' complicity in 9/11 been pr

Yes, the Olson phone call was as fake as they come. Further, once the government released the Flight Data Recorder information, upon close examination it proves that it was not assigned to an airframe, an impossibility in real life.

Fake phone calls, fake passengers, fake Flight Data Recorder. How can any thoughtful person believe that story?

Here is a story that backs up your mini neutron bomb explanation you believe. The "evil govt." done blown up a coal mine. Then found the CEO guilty.

King of Coal - CBS News
From one of the miners who was down in the tunnels.:

"Stanley Stewart: It was tremendous. I'm no expert but just from what I know of what happened and the things that were torn up in there, it had to be like an atomic explosion."

Yep, was not coal dust, it was a nuke. The witness said it was.:mrgreen:

Re: How would the US foreign policy change, had US elites' complicity in 9/11 been pr

In some cases, government and industry work hand-in-glove.

Way to go on the vagueness.

true..

In some cases some people are willing to accept the words of people who quote mine and take statements out of context.

And sometimes they fight each other tooth and nail. Thank you Mr. Ambiguity.

And sometimes they fight each other tooth and nail. Thank you Mr. Ambiguity.

Interesting how easy it was to come up with an example of a surviving witness to the coal mine explosion stating it had to be like a nuclear explosion. Of course the witness earlier talked about the coal dust conditions before the explosion. Hence the quote mining and out of context of his statement.

Figured HD would not make the connection it is the same thing many groups have done looking at 9/11.

Interesting how easy it was to come up with an example of a surviving witness to the coal mine explosion stating it had to be like a nuclear explosion. Of course the witness earlier talked about the coal dust conditions before the explosion. Hence the quote mining and out of context of his statement.

Figured HD would not make the connection it is the same thing many groups have done looking at 9/11.

I watched that last night and immediately thought of HD.

Funny how great minds think alike. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom