• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How strange is this.

Maybe this is how Joe did it?

:ROFLMAO: 🤪 Thanks for the laugh, Mycroft.

Thank you.
Clearly Trump had know idea how to be a good party puppet. The only thing that amazes me is he actually got in the White House without being a bought and paid for party puppet. The other thing is how long it took the rich and powerful who own our government to destroy him. They are still trying to remove him from office. It is absolutely amazing how long he lasted with the all out attack which started the day he surprised them by beating their bought and paid for party puppet Hillary. Of course they did not take any chances with Biden. Money was no object and I have never seen such an attack by our media in my lifetime. Usually the media owned by the rich and powerful just black balls anyone who does not belong to the to one of their 2 parties. Trump was clearly a threat to the people who own our government.
Yes, indeed, Trump is clearly a threat to the people who own our government, in other words, the voters of this great democratic republic.

Yours is not permanent, however.

And the Dems got how the money would end up being used exactly right.

Lining the pockets of the people you condemn.
I don't condemn the rich. They deserve what they worked for. I condemn the politicians masquerading as a leader of the people when their real goal is power and getting rich betraying our trust.

I don't condemn the rich. they deserve wheat they worked for. I condemn the politicians masquerading as a leader of the people when their real goal is power and getting rich betraying our trust.
Wait, I thought you were a trump supporter?

Seriously, you do not know how bad that sounded.

Yes, indeed, Trump is clearly a threat to the people who own our government, in other words, the voters of this great democratic republic.
If you think We the People own our government you are naïve.

Wait, I thought you were a trump supporter?

Seriously, you do not know how bad that sounded.
I did not want Trump for president. I wanted a much younger leader. Someone not connected to the 2 corrupt parties. But I will still take Trump over the bought and paid for party puppets Hillary or Biden.

Thank you.
Clearly Trump had know idea how to be a good party puppet. The only thing that amazes me is he actually got in the White House without being a bought and paid for party puppet. The other thing is how long it took the rich and powerful who own our government to destroy him. They are still trying to remove him from office. It is absolutely amazing how long he lasted with the all out attack which started the day he surprised them by beating their bought and paid for party puppet Hillary. Of course they did not take any chances with Biden. Money was no object and I have never seen such an attack by our media in my lifetime. Usually the media owned by the rich and powerful just black balls anyone who does not belong to the to one of their 2 parties. Trump was clearly a threat to the people who own our government.
Good thing he had McConnell, huh?

Covered his ass perfectly.

So don't really expect me to cry when you all swore that trump didn't try to extort the Ukrainian president when he obviously did in his own words.

And then he did it again, on tape, pressuring the governor of Georgia to commit election fraud. Clearly. Undeniably. By the way, what did they tell you to believe about what you heard with your own ears in that case?

That its not extortion and threats but just some role playing to troll the libs?

It is so strange when you meet people who actually believe Trump had noble intentions.
You just shake your head and think, WTF?
He said it did. Which makes it gospel.

You know how cults work.

I'm just kind glad that hannity and rush and their ilk didn't want their target audiences to put on suicide vests, huh?

Maybe this is how Joe did it?

Now I'm a little worried about you.

Do you have some contemporaneous reporting of what must have been a notable story at the time?

I'll wait. Please do not post until you can back this shit up.

Now I'm a little worried about you.

Do you have some contemporaneous reporting of what must have been a notable story at the time?

I'll wait. Please do not post until you can back this shit up.
I don't need to "back this shit up". I'm just asking a question.

If this news story bothers you, perhaps YOU should investigate it. Then you might have no reason to worry. (Or...you might find a LOT of reason to be worried.)

I know where Trump got his money. It wasn't from bribes for political favors like the Clinton's, Obama, and Biden. Trump made a lot of money in real-estate until the crash of 2009. That is when he stopped paying taxes in this country because you don't pay income tax unless you have Income. Fortunately he was already a billionaire and could easily afford to wait for the economy and the real-estate to go back up again.
You know nothing jon snow.

Good thing he had McConnell, huh?

Covered his ass perfectly.

So don't really expect me to cry when you all swore that trump didn't try to extort the Ukrainian president when he obviously did in his own words.

And then he did it again, on tape, pressuring the governor of Georgia to commit election fraud. Clearly. Undeniably. By the way, what did they tell you to believe about what you heard with your own ears in that case?

That its not extortion and threats but just some role playing to troll the libs?
You mean Uncle Joe who actually did with hold the money until they got rid of the people looking into the corruption by Hunter and most likely himself.

McConnell did not cover for Trump but the party same as the democrats do. That is standard operating procedure for our corrupt government. Of course the party blind can't see so it makes it real easy to pull the wool over their eyes.

1/4 billion bribes in bribes/speeches to the Clintons is never even looked into by the party blind.

You mean Uncle Joe who actually did with hold the money until they got rid of the people looking into the corruption by Hunter and most likely himself.

McConnell did not cover for Trump but the party same as the democrats do. That is standard operating procedure for our corrupt government. Of course the party blind can't see so it makes it real easy to pull the wool over their eyes.

1/4 billion bribes in bribes/speeches to the Clintons is never even looked into by the party blind.
No.

That's all lies too. All of it.

Or trump's executive branch are completely incompetent.

With all of the evidence you believe exists why in the hell isn't anybody in jail? Where the **** is the Durham report?

Y'all need to stop this. I knows you're upset. But I also know this was done to you. And I know who did it.

Would you like to know who deserves your ire?

No.

That's all lies too. All of it.

Or trump's executive branch are completely incompetent.

With all of the evidence you believe exists why in the hell isn't anybody in jail? Where the **** is the Durham report?

Y'all need to stop this. I knows you're upset. But I also know this was done to you. And I know who did it.

Would you like to know who deserves your ire?
If you cannot see the corruption in the democratic party that is your failings. You have my sympathy.

If you think We the People own our government you are naïve.
We, the people, elect our leaders who serve at the pleasure of the voters. We own the government. That's why Trump lost, because the voters of this great republic wanted him out of office.

We, the people, elect our leaders who serve at the pleasure of the voters. We own the government. That's why Trump lost, because the voters of this great republic wanted him out of office.
Really. I work the polls and most of the voters don't even know who is running for office. Most voters have no clue what the politicians even do after elected. Most are not even smart enough to figure out how to vote. That is why I am there to help them. You should have seen how upset they were when voting straight party was no longer available and they actually had to figure out how to vote for their party.

Really. I work the polls and most of the voters don't even know who is running for office. Most voters have no clue what the politicians even do after elected. Most are not even smart enough to figure out how to vote. That is why I am there to help them. You should have seen how upset they were when voting straight party was no longer available and they actually had to figure out how to vote for their party.
Not being able to vote straight party must be a real conundrum for many of them.
If the voters are really as clueless as you think, then democracy is indeed in trouble.

Not being able to vote straight party must be a real conundrum for many of them.
If the voters are really as clueless as you think, then democracy is indeed in trouble.
That is why our forefathers gave us a republic rather than a democracy where the people vote on everything. They had hoped educated leaders would better choose what the people wanted and needed. They had also hoped that a constitution would protect our rights from mob rule where the majority could vote away the rights and freedom from the minority and the individual. They never figured that the rich and powerful would end up owning all the candidates removing any real choice.

That is why our forefathers gave us a republic rather than a democracy where the people vote on everything. They had hoped educated leaders would better choose what the people wanted and needed. They had also hoped that a constitution would protect our rights from mob rule where the majority could vote away the rights and freedom from the minority and the individual. They never figured that the rich and powerful would end up owning all the candidates removing any real choice.
They probably didn't foresee it costing a hundred million dollars to run for the Senate.
But then, those founders were among the wealthy of their time as well. Remember, originally "the people" meant white property owning males. Maybe the wealthy don't have quite as much power as they did originally.

Back
Top Bottom