• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Powerful is the Israel Lobby?

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
@sanman, while you're doing great work here making sure everyone is aware of the Jewish Menace, I hope you don't forget the Federal Reserve, the CIA, the Masons, the Templars, Davos, Montesano, NASA, and the Lizard People.

Remember, the only possible reason why poor choices or circumstances in your life have led to difficult consequences is because these shadowy cabals are Keeping You Down.

/sarc

@sanman, while you're doing great work here making sure everyone is aware of the Jewish Menace, I hope you don't forget the Federal Reserve, the CIA, the Masons, the Templars, Davos, Montesano, NASA, and the Lizard People.

Remember, the only possible reason why poor choices or circumstances in your life have led to difficult consequences is because these shadowy cabals are Keeping You Down.

/sarc

As a conservative, when you call out fake race-baiting by various leftist groups dishonestly playing the "racism" card, don't forget to call out the similar fake baiting by those falsely playing the "anti-semitism" card for similarly crooked political reasons.
Otherwise, what kind of "conservative" are you? Just a conservative in name only? Just another RINO? Cuckservatives don't help America.

I didnt watch your Youtube so I have no idea what that said, but the Israel lobby is strong enough to run the US government, which it effectively does.

Israel is given more consideration in US politics than the US is LOL. Guess its because of Jeebuss and junk.

The USA is now an annex of the nation state of Israel. Been that way for awhile.

As a conservative, when you call out fake race-baiting by various leftist groups dishonestly playing the "racism" card, don't forget to call out the similar fake baiting by those falsely playing the "anti-semitism" card for similarly crooked political reasons.

Let me guess. In the words of someone else who shares' your outlook, It's All About The Benjamins?

Otherwise, what kind of "conservative" are you? Just a conservative in name only? Just another RINO?

No - as a Conservative, I no longer have a place in the big-government / weak-foreign-policy / no-moral-values / Trumpist modern Republican Party. Mitt Romney ran a more conservative effort than these people. I'm not a RINO because I'm not an R.

Cuckservatives don't help America.

This common phrase from the MAGA crowd is funny... but also sad, because it's so obviously projection.

Again, Sanman, no one else is responsible for the consequences of your decisions but you. If you've also faced difficult circumstances, then I'm sorry and that sucks (and is part of this world being broken), but, there is no Shadowy Cabal Of Jew/Neocons/Lizard People/etc. out to keep you down.

Last edited:
It was over as soon as "Trumpist" because a usable term.

Mitt Romney was more conservative than these people.
Yeah, exactly.

People don't always recognize that people like Trump or MTG are not really "conservative". In many ways they are anti-conservative and directly opposed to conservatism. That is if you definite conservative in the traditional sense which is that it is a form of liberalism.

The influence of Jewish Americans on the federal government decreases each year because:

1. The Caucasian population is shrinking.
2. The younger generation is largely ignorant of the Holocaust.
3. Middle Easterners are having increasing influence in the Democratic Party.

...don't forget to call out the similar fake baiting by those falsely playing the "anti-semitism" card for similarly crooked political reasons.
Otherwise, what kind of "conservative" are you? Just a conservative in name only? Just another RINO? Cuckservatives don't help America.

In his 'defense' virtually all Republicans have always been hand-picked $hit puppets... [just like the Democrats]

Israel is given more consideration in US politics than the US is LOL. Guess its because of Jeebuss and junk.

The USA is now an annex of the nation state of Israel. Been that way for awhile.

Hopefully someday the Republicrat cheerleaders start to learn a little about who and how thing$ are truly controlled in 'Murca...

Let me guess. In the words of someone else who shares' your outlook, It's All About The Benjamins?

You can keep your own words in your mouth - don't put your words in my mouth.

No - as a Conservative, I no longer have a place in the big-government / weak-foreign-policy / no-moral-values / Trumpist modern Republican Party. Mitt Romney ran a more conservative effort than these people. I'm not a RINO because I'm not an R.

Mitt Romney is a NeoCon shill. Anytime the NeoCons are vexed about something, they send out ol' Mitt to do some talking for them.

This common phrase from the MAGA crowd is funny... but also sad, because it's so obviously projection.

Again, Sanman, no one else is responsible for the consequences of your decisions but you. If you've also faced difficult circumstances, then I'm sorry and that sucks (and is part of this world being broken), but, there is no Shadowy Cabal Of Jew/Neocons/Lizard People/etc. out to keep you down.

AIPAC should stop trying to assert their own extraterritorialist interests ahead of America's interests.

Back
Top Bottom