• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many Troops has the rights leader sent to the border for this caravan

The US Military is not a firefighting force.

Not to put a pall on anyone's bitching party, but, the US Army Corps of Engineers is in fact already acting on mission assignments from FEMA right now in California for the fires, delivering drinking water, emergency power, and temporary housing. The FEMA Administrator and Secretary of the Interior (the actual federal agency that has fire fighting responsibility) were in California today.

Edit: Just to reiterate, I am not a Trump fan at all, these are just some facts.

agreed but the opposite is true too . . some people dont like facts like what you posted but the fact is also the military is not law enforcement either . . .:shrug:

yet they are still going to ASSIST with building and legal processing . .which is the same the can do (are doing) for the fires in cali or in PR
I mean correct me if im wrong and i fully admit i dodn not know will the military be able to directly detain illegals? directly confiscate contraband from them? etc . .

IMO the sending the military as far as fighting troops (if thats true) is a complete waste for the most part

i think what bothers people is the president being on tv or own twitter posting about what he is sending to the boarder like its so important and critical but not doing the same for people (american citizens) in crisis in cali and pr.

and let me be clear im not sayign YOU agree with any of that im just pointing out that most people probably feel if 7000 troops or whatever then number are actually available and they had to pick between cali, PR and the boarder they wouldn't pick the boarder. . .

I know I certainly wouldnt

I already contributed to your education since the multimedia echo chamber won't help you.

I find it unsurprising that you totally ignored my facts.

Oh well...moving on...
Yup your moving on for good , your a waste of band width, your gone

Back
Top Bottom