• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

how many slaughters will it take?

How many slaughters will it take?

• at least 12 months of slaughters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • at least 24 months of slaughters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always love a progressive approach that demonstrates the futility of peace, love and understanding.

I wanna see what he does when he realizes he's within the blast radius of some hard core gun owner that the obamatards decide to nuke

its gonna be like those soldiers in WE WERE SOLDIERS who got caught on the perimeter when the "Broken Arrow" air assault dropped napalm too close to the US positions

I love the NRA. They provide so much entertainment.

I love gun banners who think left wing comedians matter at all to those of us who take our rights seriously

and I guess you cannot quite fathom that such posts continue to prove me right. Its your hatred of our culture and the NRA that drives your gun hate-not any legitimate desire to control crime

that's because the NRA does stuff that really upsets the left

they help elect conservatives.
Apparently they cause some people on the left to be unable to access the thinking part of their brain. Its like a ****ing toy with a pull string and recorded messages. zzzzwwwwwippp....Aaauuuuugggghhhh! Evil NRA zzzzwwwwwipppp...Aaauuuuugggghhhh! Fox News! zzzzwwwwwippp...Aaauuuuugggghhhh! Evil Republicans! zzzzwwwwwippp....Aaauuuuugggghhhh! We need more gun laws!

Apparently they cause some people on the left to be unable to access the thinking part of their brain. Its like a ****ing toy with a pull string and recorded messages. zzzzwwwwwippp....Aaauuuuugggghhhh! Evil NRA zzzzwwwwwipppp...Aaauuuuugggghhhh! Fox News! zzzzwwwwwippp...Aaauuuuugggghhhh! Evil Republicans! zzzzwwwwwippp....Aaauuuuugggghhhh! We need more gun laws!

its so patently pathetic and apparent. its all about the NRA and its support of conservatives that causes so much hatred from the Left

I wanna see what he does when he realizes he's within the blast radius of some hard core gun owner that the obamatards decide to nuke

its gonna be like those soldiers in WE WERE SOLDIERS who got caught on the perimeter when the "Broken Arrow" air assault dropped napalm too close to the US positions

"Danger close."

Don't draw fire, it pisses off the people around you.

And as you know, none of them make any difference in laws that will be passed as Obama openly stated.
You're obviously forgetting the 46-54 Toomey-Manchin filibuster, supported by several DEMs, but opposed by Blue state ***** GOPs like Kirk and Toomey.
As if any of that **** will get through the House.

Isn't it great to see the NRA hit the ground running blaming the dead State Senator for a law that doesn't exist ?
Feinstein wants a complete ban on magazine fed semi autos

Obama said he wants the clinton gun ban back-at one time he supported a complete ban on handguns

Biden wanted the clinton gun ban reinstated

Schumer wants the clinton gun ban reinstated

The Governor of NY tried to ban any magazine that held more than 7 rounds
that effectively bans 100% of the 9MM police style pistols on the market

so we have the president, the VP, the senior senators from NY and California and the Governor of one of the most populous states in the country all gun banners

And as you know, none of them make any difference in laws that will be passed as Obama openly stated.
You're obviously forgetting the 46-54 Toomey-Manchin filibuster, supported by several DEMs, but opposed by Blue state ***** GOPs like Kirk and Toomey.
As if any of that **** will get through the House.

Isn't it great to see the NRA hit the ground running blaming the dead State Senator for a law that doesn't exist ?

this has nothing to do with my post. and while there are anti gun Republicans and pro gun Democrats (John Dingell was a well known one), the fact is-the Democrat party is the party of gun bans and gun restrictions. EVERY federal gun restriction was sponsored by and drafted by Democrats and it was FDR and his pet monkeys on the courts that created the bogus commerce clause power to regulate firearms

I love the NRA. They provide so much entertainment.

I love Carlin. Seriously...he was funny as hell...even when he was on about conservatives. But really...what is it about that bit that you thought funny...the 4 separate and distinct homophobe rants? Cuz...all he did was talk about his own love of blow jobs and apply effeminate conjecture to individuals based on their names. Surely you can do better than THAT.

Carlin was death on a lot of subjects. His rants on douchebag climate change believers is epic.

That scene is literally the only thing I remember from that movie. Particularly the "Broken arrow!" call.

That scene is literally the only thing I remember from that movie. Particularly the "Broken arrow!" call.

the asian -american guy that the photographer tries to help to the helicopter only to have the guy's skin slough off from the burning was one of the more gut wrenching scenes ever filmed.

I love Carlin. Seriously...he was funny as hell...even when he was on about conservatives. But really...what is it about that bit that you thought funny...the 4 separate and distinct homophobe rants? Cuz...all he did was talk about his own love of blow jobs and apply effeminate conjecture to individuals based on their names. Surely you can do better than THAT.

Carlin was death on a lot of subjects. His rants on douchebag climate change believers is epic.

The audience was laughing and it was appropriate to the thread. Sorry if it didn't meet your expectations. You like "douchebag climate change believers" I like "dickless lunatics of the NRA". To each his own.

its so patently pathetic and apparent. its all about the NRA and its support of conservatives that causes so much hatred from the Left
Tragic incidents like this one are particularly frustrating to anti-gun types. Rant away...but seriously...what LAWS are they looking to impose?

I think we need to look deeper in the problem...other than guns or drugs. This could be the reason flapping right before our eyes:

vgle76.jpg

Moderator's Warning:
There are so many rules violations in this thread it's sad. Closing thread. But before I do, I'll just leave this here...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1434769565676.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1434769565676.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom