• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How long will it take for Mexico to secure its southern border against illegal invaders?

How long will it take for Mexico to secure its southern border against illegal invaders

• Less than A month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than 3-months

• Less than 5-months

• Less than 8-months

• Less than 10-months

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let’s say that is 100% true. So what?

It’s www.debatepolitics.com, and The Constitution is the contract between our government and its citizens.

Do you dislike this discussion because you learn things which disrupts your world view?

I'm not going to learn anything from you. You hear your words only and don't try to engage anyone in real conversation. There are activist judges no doubt, but sometimes judges on the left and right just look at existing law.
Every Court block of Trumps agenda cannot be attributed to an activist judge. Unless you think something in the Constitution gives Trump the right to ignore all duly written laws. My world view cannot be changed or disrupted any more than yours can.

Everyone wants humane treatment of immigrants, legal or illegal. What we don't or shouldn't want is illegal

Yes, I would hope immigrants come in legally. The Trump administration is quietly trying all it can do to reduce legal immigration as well. When Trump proposed 25 Billion for a wall in return for giving DACA recipients citizenship in February the deal was scuttled when immigration hardliners in the administration tried to add a package sharply reducing LEGAL immigration. If not for that Trump could have had his wall. They have quietly been finding ways to reduce legal immigration.

You are welcomed. Original intent? Like do away with all these new fangled ideas that arrived after the Kawnstitution was written? Like return to slavery and owning human beings as property? Put women back in their place? Freedom to discriminate against anyone? Gettysburg didn't change anything? New inventions didn't happen? Lets just go back to the way Jefferson wanted it, agrarian gentleman farmers across a pastoral land. What a sweet idyllic picture. No child labor laws. Low taxes, wow conservatives would be in heaven.

Seeing as conservatives were a part of correcting much of what you just named. You should actually think on the topic a bit more before voicing such an opinion.

Seeing as conservatives were a part of correcting much of what you just named. You should actually think on the topic a bit more before voicing such an opinion.

I think my intent was conveyed. Zimmer is right sometimes, wrong a lot of times. Trump was blocked from enforcing his asylum ban because of existing law not because of activist judges. The SCOTUS up held the lower courts ruling.
They were just activist judges according to Zimmer. I'm just a guy on a political opinion site with no axe to grind. I am not going to spend scads of time making sure what I type will pass the approval of some guy with an inflated opinion of himself.

I think my intent was conveyed. Zimmer is right sometimes, wrong a lot of times. Trump was blocked from enforcing his asylum ban because of existing law not because of activist judges. The SCOTUS up held the lower courts ruling.
They were just activist judges according to Zimmer. I'm just a guy on a political opinion site with no axe to grind. I am not going to spend scads of time making sure what I type will pass the approval of some guy with an inflated opinion of himself.

Scrutinizing your poorly worded post, doesn't mean I have an inflated opinion of myself. Though given the history of things, I'm sensing that you'd describe all criticism towards you as some sort of derogatory stance.

Scrutinizing your poorly worded post, doesn't mean I have an inflated opinion of myself. Though given the history of things, I'm sensing that you'd describe all criticism towards you as some sort of derogatory stance.

I can accept criticism especially if I am not well informed on a subject. We have a divided country so conversation when we can have one is good.

I'm not going to learn anything from you. You hear your words only and don't try to engage anyone in real conversation. There are activist judges no doubt, but sometimes judges on the left and right just look at existing law.
Every Court block of Trumps agenda cannot be attributed to an activist judge. Unless you think something in the Constitution gives Trump the right to ignore all duly written laws. My world view cannot be changed or disrupted any more than yours can.

Of course you’re not going to learn anything from me. You’re obviously closed minded and not open to facts.

See bolded below.

Yeah, those conservative activist judges are terrible. they have never looked at a law. They just judge on their political red neck philosophy.

Every judge that blocks Trump’s agenda can be attributed to activist judges. Trump can set immigration policy. He alone.

Van Spakovsky pointed to the statute Trump cited in his executive order, which states, in part:

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

"There's no constitutional issue here. There's not even a federal statutory issue," Van Spakovsky said. "There's just no way anybody could question that because they've got 100 percent authority over immigration. And they [Congress] gave to the president, they delegated the ability to suspend the entry of any alien into the country and that executive order falls fully within that statute."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/...igration-law-experts-from-both-sides-weigh-in

In practice, however, the modern structure of immigration law actually has enabled the President to exert considerable control over immigration law’s core question: which types of noncitizens, and how many, should be permitted to enter and reside in the United States?

https://digitalcommons.law.yale.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4913&context=fss_papers

Last edited:
PS - as usual, your posts are fill of ****. I am not a leftist. You Nazis are all alike.

You seem very frustrated.

Did the following rebuttals destroy your day, and world view that much? ROTFLOL

Let’s take your #13 and think this through.

30 million illegal invaders and more pouring over the border daily.

Yet, Democrats want more people of this kind entering the country and sucking up hundreds of billions in resources. 30 million illegals being about 10% of the population.

Instead of emotion, Democrats should try clear, accurate thinking.

If you did that, you wouldn’t be Leftists.

PS. Walls work... even in Communist countries.

It was tremendously effective for almost 50-years.

The Wall came down because Communism creates such misery, the USSR could ill afford to prop up that failed state, East Germany couldn’t stand on its own, and when Gorby abandoned the DDR, its people rose up to drive a stake through the ****hole state.

But the wall was incredibly effective.

And our wall will be incredibly effective too, and will stand strong because the country is prosperous and it is keeping people out, not enslaving people.

PS. You Leftists really are not strong in the critical thinking department... or understanding of history ... are you?

I’d say so.

Have you no rebuttal to those posts?

No you don’t, but you do have a good portion of frustration spewing out of your latest non-rebuttal post.

You can thank me later via PM for the education.

Cheers.

PS. You’re not a Leftist... ROTFLOL...

You sound like one.

You write like one.

You foment Leftist ideology at every turn.

You’re hostile like one.

You reek like one.

You walk like one.

You prevaricate like one.

You’re one.

That I believe is in the Constitution/Bill of Rights.

All men are created equal...

Abortion is not in the Constitution. It has been illegal in every state since the country’s founding.

You want to change a law, elect representatives to do so.

This is why Leftists want activist judges. They can;t elect men to change the law, so they seek to have their Politburo in black robes do so. Hence the heads afire behavior of Leftists regarding Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

Like abortion, "all men are created equal" is not in the constitution. The Justices reasoned to Brown, and to Roe based on its principles.

Like abortion, "all men are created equal" is not in the constitution. The Justices reasoned to Brown, and to Roe based on its principles.

Naw... that was only in the Declaration of Independence.

Was meaningless (for Leftists) I guess.

The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States are the two most important,and enduring documents in our Nation’s history. It has been said that “the Declaration of Independence was the promise; the Constitution was the fulfillment.”

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default...ource Center Site/Publications/PDFs/M-654.pdf

89567F8A-EBBE-402C-8438-C9029DB25B7D.jpg

Last edited:
You seem very frustrated.

Did the following rebuttals destroy your day, and world view that much? ROTFLOL

I’d say so.

Have you no rebuttal to those posts?

No you don’t, but you do have a good portion of frustration spewing out of your latest non-rebuttal post.

You can thank me later via PM for the education.

Cheers.

PS. You’re not a Leftist... ROTFLOL...

You sound like one.

You write like one.

You foment Leftist ideology at every turn.

You’re hostile like one.

You reek like one.

You walk like one.

You prevaricate like one.

You’re one.
I find your shtick to be hilariously pathetic.
All you ever do is copy and paste old people paranoia emails.
You are never factual, ignore reality, and consider nothing.
Nobody here takes your posting garbage seriously.
BWAAHAAHAAHAA!

They have a plan to build a wall and make Trump pay for it. Looks like a solid one.

They have a plan to build a wall and make Trump pay for it. Looks like a solid one.

Maybe Trumpers will start a GoFundMe campaign for Mexico's wall!

Considering the above, and the problems just a few thousand invaders have caused in Tijuana, how long will it take for Mexico to secure their southern border from illegal invaders?

Trump has figured out a way to get Mexico to build a wall.

Trump has figured out a way to get Mexico to build a wall.

No, he hasn't. Which is why he has shut down the US government.

Donald J. Trump on 11 December 2018 said:
“I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you (Democrats) for it.”

Of course you’re not going to learn anything from me. You’re obviously closed minded and not open to facts.

See bolded below.

Every judge that blocks Trump’s agenda can be attributed to activist judges. Trump can set immigration policy. He alone.

You are right. We are close minded because we believe in two different opposed political systems. We write for people who believe like we do. The conversation is however helpful at least to me.
I'm not a Constitutional expert trained in any way. I don't think you are either. We are just guys on a public political opinion site which everyone says is moderated. The only point I would like to make if I may is that the power to make laws was given to Congress. You seem to be saying that any President has the right to over ride laws that Congress has made in regards to immigration because the Constitution gives him absolute power over immigration. You also seem to be saying that any judge cannot dare question or stop a President over immigration because he has absolute power over it. I don't think that Congress can be completely nullified and I don't think that a President can be completely nullified or has absolute power. The correct answer lies somewhere in the middle. You can cite Right wing Heritage foundation luminaries and Blaze pundits all you want, they are going to cherry pick the statutes that exclusively support their position. There are checks and balances on the executive that limit the power to act with impunity. States have the power to bring suits when their economies are damaged by executive edicts. The courts, Congress, and the media, also play an important role in checking executive power. The executive doesn't have absolute power over anything. If anyone thinks the Constitution gives any President absolute power they should be disturbed. https://i2i.org/does-the-constitution-really-give-congress-power-over-immigration/

I find your shtick to be hilariously pathetic.
All you ever do is copy and paste old people paranoia emails.
You are never factual, ignore reality, and consider nothing.
Nobody here takes your posting garbage seriously.
BWAAHAAHAAHAA!

Odd, my rebuttal of your claim that 13% of the population was “going hungry”, was rebutted from my knowledge, facts and applying them to your poor logic.

My rebuttal about the effectiveness of walls comes from knowing history.

There is no copy/paste there. None.

I understand you’re frustrated ... getting schooled, yet is it not odd, you make claims about my posts, but you do not point to where they are flawed... because you cannot. Instead you lob false accusations.

Here... I’m a fair man... give it a try... rip these posts to shreds as I have yours:

Yet, Democrats want more people of this kind entering the country and sucking up hundreds of billions in resources. 30 million illegals being about 10% of the population.

The Wall came down because Communism creates such misery, the USSR could ill afford to prop up that failed state, East Germany couldn’t stand on its own, and when Gorby abandoned the DDR, its people rose up to drive a stake through the ****hole state.

And our wall will be incredibly effective too, and will stand strong because the country is prosperous and it is keeping people out, not enslaving people.

PS. You Leftists really are not strong in the critical thinking department... or understanding of history ... are you?

Odd, my rebuttal of your claim that 13% of the population was “going hungry”, was rebutted from my knowledge, facts and applying them to your poor logic.

My rebuttal about the effectiveness of walls comes from knowing history.

There is no copy/paste there. None.

I understand you’re frustrated ... getting schooled, yet is it not odd, you make claims about my posts, but you do not point to where they are flawed... because you cannot. Instead you lob false accusations.

Here... I’m a fair man... give it a try... rip these posts to shreds as I have yours:

Yet another supremely ignorant post. Back to the John Birch emails for you.

Yet another supremely ignorant post. Back to the John Birch emails for you.
Odd reply. John Birch. ROTFLOL

Below are the rebuttals to your posts. Please illustrate where they are flawed. You seem to keep ignoring them. Why is that?

Is it because you have no rebuttal except for ad hominems? Ad hominems are ok, when coupled with a rebuttal which supports them. Yours have no “support”.

How about giving it a try, so you don;t look so silly.

Trump and his adminstration does not care about human life if it is not the right color ...the immigrants that want to come to america can just die in mexico of starvation as far as trump is concerned

Trump and his adminstration does not care about human life if it is not the right color ...the immigrants that want to come to america can just die in mexico of starvation as far as trump is concerned

ROTFLOL...

That’s so absurd it’s hilarious. Good thing I didn’t have a mouthful of coffee, as I would have spat it out...

Trump has done far more for minorities than Obama. Obama talked a fine line if bull****, but delivered misery for said minorities... in his own country.

As for those waiting in Mexico... have they no food in Mexico?

These people are supposedly seeking asylum, and according to the rules of the game, should apply at the first safe country... which is the one millions of Americans and foreigners visit annually... namely... Mexico.

What those not securing the border have done is create misery... caused morgues filled with corpses, the rape of women and children... while harming the poorest Americans and causing murder and mayhem in America. This is your definition of compassion?

Back
Top Bottom