• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How long before Trump is arrested?

How long before Trump is arrested

• Total voters
You're parroting the idealistic definition of woke, but we both know that's bullshit. ;)

When I speak of woke cultists, I'm referring to groups like BLM; you know, the racists who label you a racist if you believe ALL lives matter. When I speak of a woke cultist, I'm speaking of an idiot with green hair standing in the middle of traffic and trying to control it. When I refer to a woke cultist, I'm referring to Antifa scumbags defacing buildings and setting automobiles on fire. When I talk about a woke cultist, I'm talking about a public school teacher that hangs an LGBTQ flag in her class and singles out white kids to help them understand that their skin tone is a problem. When I hear about woke cultists, I'm hearing about male strippers in drag, dancing in front of children with the children's woke parents' clapping in approval. The stories could go on and on and on and on.....

Now, the real question is, how can someone like you think you could ever defend such a destructive belief system and not be lying?
Nope, the definition I gave is the correct one

The Drumpf ordered the Police to attack before the curfew went into effect.so he could play a religious resonance on the TeeVee.

Ooooh, the cops got ahead of the curfew by an hour or so after days of non peaceful protests that broke down a barricade around the WH and injured numerous Secret Service agents. Cry me a river.

A "show trial"? Please cite the 'trial' case number. Shouldn't be difficult, as the trial case number would be part of the 'public' record.
All trials in America are show trials! Juries cannot be held responsible for giving wrong verdicts, deciding without any real evidence and so on. Same for judges, prosecutors that act in bad faith. There's no real justice in that country!

All trials in America are show trials! Juries cannot be held responsible for giving wrong verdicts, deciding without any real evidence and so on. Same for judges, prosecutors that act in bad faith. There's no real justice in that country!
Well, thank you, Nilhus from 'Sweden' for edifying us 'Americans', as to just how corrupt our system of juris prudence is here in our shithole nation. May be a good idea to not cross the pond for a visit, lest some corrupt U.S LEO arrest you for no valid reason, and you become one of the unfortunate victims of our world infamous "show trials." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You're parroting the idealistic definition of woke, but we both know that's bullshit. ;)

When I speak of woke cultists, I'm referring to groups like BLM; you know, the racists who label you a racist if you believe ALL lives matter. When I speak of a woke cultist, I'm speaking of an idiot with green hair standing in the middle of traffic and trying to control it. When I refer to a woke cultist, I'm referring to Antifa scumbags defacing buildings and setting automobiles on fire. When I talk about a woke cultist, I'm talking about a public school teacher that hangs an LGBTQ flag in her class and singles out white kids to help them understand that their skin tone is a problem. When I hear about woke cultists, I'm hearing about male strippers in drag, dancing in front of children with the children's woke parents' clapping in approval. The stories could go on and on and on and on.....

Now, the real question is, how can someone like you think you could ever defend such a destructive belief system and not be lying?

Well now....

1660917549100.png

So no now what.

Why would you ask the last question when you come on this thread and defend Trup and all his lies and support his cult?

What is it with Trump cultists coming on this thread in speedos calling other people fat?

1660917881335.png
1660917904444.png

How long before Bill and Hillary Clinton are arrested? How long before Dementia Joe and Hunter Biden are arrested? They should all be wearing orange jump suits.

Since you ignored the other person's response to the above let me respond even clearer. The fact that you think Joe Biden or Hunder Biden or Hilary Clinton should be in jail, in no way absolves, justifies or is relevant to what Trump may have done. You engage in a pathetic deflection where you try avoid acknowledging what Trump did by changing the subject matter,

I would argue your response evidences you do not make America great again but that it appeal to ignorance by arguing that Trump should be allowed to be a criminal because other criminals exist.

In summary you can't legally defend Trump so figurately speaking, you lower yourself into a bucket of shit, smeer it all over you and then argue that since Trump covers himself in shit you do too.

Thanks for sharing how this makes the US great again.
1660918887023.png

No Republicans on the House Select committee?
The republicans that were chosen by the minority were rejected by the Democrats. First time that has ever happened! They kicked them off the committee and the democrats appointed two anti-trumpers who voted to impeach president Trump.
So the J6 committee is nothing but a dog and pony circus to attack Republicans and president Trump.

A sham committee with no due process.
And lets not forget they hired a TV producer to run the hearings when they were broadcasted.

The republicans that were chosen by the minority were rejected by the Democrats. First time that has ever happened! They kicked them off the committee and the democrats appointed two anti-trumpers who voted to impeach president Trump.
So the J6 committee is nothing but a dog and pony circus to attack Republicans and president Trump.

And lets not forget they hired a TV producer to run the hearings when they were broadcasted.
No due process? Trump isn't being allowed to come forth in Sept., when the Committee reconvenes, and put forth under oath his own personal testimony as to his actions/inactions regarding 1/06/2020?

may have done
The above is key. Accusations do not automatically translate into crimes.
I would argue your response evidences you do not make America great again but that it appeal to ignorance by arguing that Trump should be allowed to be a criminal because other criminals exist.
I would argue that Trump is living in your head rent free.
In summary you can't legally defend Trump so figurately speaking, you lower yourself into a bucket of shit, smeer it all over you and then argue that since Trump covers himself in shit you do too.
Sounds like an acute case of TDS.

We've been over this. Gym Jordan was a suspect of at least obstruction and possibly participating in a sedition conspiracy and Rep. Banks self-cancelled. SOH Pelosi generously offered G.O.P. members of the investigatory committee subpoena power. How could that be workable with Jordan and Banks accorded that power?

Donald Trump and Jim Jordan spoke for 10 minutes on ... - CNN​

https://www.cnn.com › jim-jordan-trump-january-6

Feb 4, 2022 — The House select committee investigating the Capitol insurrection is now in possession of White House records that provide new details about ...

On July 30, 2022, I posted what follows:.

The date stamp on this tweet is July 19, 2021. Anyone other than an RWE can understand that Rep. Banks blew up his eligibility to serve on the investigatory committee!

https://thehill.com › homenews › house › 564122-pelosi-rejects-jordan-banks-for-jan-6-committee

Pelosi rejects Jordan, Banks for Jan. 6 committee | The Hill

Jul 21, 2021 "Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Wednesday rejected two of the Republican picks — Reps. Jim Jordan (Ohio) and Jim Banks (Ind.) — for the Jan. 6 select committee. Both GOP lawmakers are staunch..."

Exclusive – Jim Banks: Our January 6 Questions ‘Spooked Nancy Pelosi’ The would-have-been ranking member of the January 6 committee had planned to probe the "breakdown" of Capitol Police leadership.​

www.breitbart.com

"...Banks called the committee a “witch hunt,” a term Trump famously used hundreds of times to describe the Democrats’ impeachment trials against him."

Fact check: Nancy Pelosi isn't 'in charge' of Capitol Police

https://www.usatoday.com › factcheck › 2021/07/27 › f...
Claim: Nancy Pelosi was in charge of Capitol Police on Jan. 6
Claimed by: Social media
Fact check by USA Today: False

Last edited:
We've been over this. Gym Jordan was a suspect of at least obstruction and possibly participating in a sedition conspiracy and Rep. Banks self-cancelled. SOH Pelosi generously offered G.O.P. members of the investigatory committee subpoena power. How could that be workable with Jordan and Banks accorded that power?

Donald Trump and Jim Jordan spoke for 10 minutes on ... - CNN

https://www.cnn.com › jim-jordan-trump-january-6
Feb 4, 2022 — The House select committee investigating the Capitol insurrection is now in possession of White House records that provide new details about ...

On July 30, 2022, I posted what follows:.

The date stamp on this tweet is July 19, 2021. Anyone other than an RWE can understand that Rep. Banks blew up his eligibility to serve on the investigatory committee!

https://thehill.com › homenews › house › 564122-pelosi-rejects-jordan-banks-for-jan-6-committee

Pelosi rejects Jordan, Banks for Jan. 6 committee | The Hill

Jul 21, 2021 "Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Wednesday rejected two of the Republican picks — Reps. Jim Jordan (Ohio) and Jim Banks (Ind.) — for the Jan. 6 select committee. Both GOP lawmakers are staunch..."

Exclusive – Jim Banks: Our January 6 Questions ‘Spooked Nancy Pelosi’ The would-have-been ranking member of the January 6 committee had planned to probe the "breakdown" of Capitol Police leadership.​

www.breitbart.com

"...Banks called the committee a “witch hunt,” a term Trump famously used hundreds of times to describe the Democrats’ impeachment trials against him."

Fact check: Nancy Pelosi isn't 'in charge' of Capitol Police

https://www.usatoday.com › factcheck › 2021/07/27 › f...
Claim: Nancy Pelosi was in charge of Capitol Police on Jan. 6
Claimed by: Social media
Fact check by USA Today: False

You are addressing a Trump cultist.

You can see from the Trump cultists on this board they engage in one of 2 responses because they have no clue what Trump has done, why he did it and what laws it broke.

1661015861287.png
1661015890355.png

Let's just say they have an entrenched perspective which lends them to their position on Trump.

1661016293214.png
Hi I am interrupting this post. The poster as you know is Canadian. I don't think he should show someone with their head up their bum bum. As Prime Minister of Canada I can't allow it. They usually use pictures of me when they do it. I think its rude. Thank you. God bless you.

What a stupid response.

Really.

Back
Top Bottom