• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How dumb is President Trump saying young children are almost immune to COVID 19? Really dumb

Or we can declare a national security emergency and nationalize big Tech. The president has broad powers to control communication during emergencies. Trump should actually demand twitter and Facebook replatform everyone they’ve banned or else he’ll invoke emergency powers and take direct control. Public officials should not be censored by left wing activists

Public officials who lie, downplay a killer pandemic and post dangerously inaccurate 'facts' should absolutely be censored for everyone's sake. This is about PUBLIC SAFETY, not whining about 'freedom!' or 'rights' or scoring political points because there's an election looming. Trump says "slow down the testing" because it makes his 'numbers' look bad for November, and you're complaining about his dangerous lies being censored? Unbelievable.

The left is literally permitting terrorists to wander the streets looting and burning down buildings.

I’m at the stage where I think it’s time to end all Democratic norms. It’s a matter of get the left under the heel before they put me under the guillitines. There’s no shared ethical framework for your sarcasm to even matter.

You're in favour of totalitarian fascism? No surprise really. You know where the danger lies right now? With your dumbass libertarian buddies, strutting around with their stupid guns whining about 'freedom' and 'rights', refusing to wear masks because 'nobody tells me what to do', enthusiastically spreading a killer virus.

Last edited:
The left is literally permitting terrorists to wander the streets looting and burning down buildings.

I’m at the stage where I think it’s time to end all Democratic norms. It’s a matter of get the left under the heel before they put me under the guillitines. There’s no shared ethical framework for your sarcasm to even matter.

You were all called terrorists once. I believe there was a revolution involved. Coming from a citizen of a nation which has bombed and invaded more countries, started more wars than anyone since WW2 ended, and supported and financed terrorist organisations for decades, this is deliciously ironic. But they are foreign countries; far, far away, so screw 'em, right?

Last edited:
Yeah, and we don’t have mandated business closures for seasonal flu. We don’t typically close schools for seasonal flu.

So you’re only undermining your own case. In fact to children Covid is far less dangerous then seasonal flu, children are effectively... almost immune to Covid.

You haven't a clue. I'd quit right about now if I were you. NOBODY, including children, is 'almost' immune. Can a woman be 'almost' pregnant? A person is either immune or they aren't.

You haven't a clue. I'd quit right about now if I were you. NOBODY, including children, is 'almost' immune. Can a woman be 'almost' pregnant? A person is either immune or they aren't.

Can a man become a woman?

Then once you eliminate the political opposition you can go after the intellectuals

Twitter, Facebook Remove Trump Post Over False Claim About Children And COVID-19 : NPR

The president urged schools to reopen, falsely claiming that children are "almost immune from this disease."

Facebook also removed a post containing the same video from Trump's personal page. Both Facebook and Twitter said the post violated their rules on COVID-19 misinformation.

Research has shown that while children tend to get infected with the coronavirus less often and have milder symptoms than adults, kids can still contract and spread it. Some have gotten seriously ill and even died.

He is so dumb ....

Back
Top Bottom