• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How dumb are the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys?

I read that Elmer Rhodes has trouble raising funds for his defense.

Quote the ones from which you have concluded that my criticisms of Trump are hate based.

I'll point them pout to you in the future as they occur.

You know- as I have done in the past.

I'll point them pout to you in the future as they occur.

You know- as I have done in the past.
You have never shared an example of me "hating" Trump that wasn't actually a legitimate criticism.

But you jump to the conclusion that any criticism of Trump is driven by hate so you don't have to defend the criticism.

Lazy and disingenuous.

You have never shared an example of me "hating" Trump that wasn't actually a legitimate criticism.

But you jump to the conclusion that any criticism of Trump is driven by hate so you don't have to defend the criticism.

Lazy and disingenuous.

Not at all.

You have asserted that Trump was the cause of people entering the Capitol. Trump never told anyone to enter the Capitol.

That you jump to the conclusion that their actions were caused by Trump is based on no evidence and it shows something.

It might show that you hate Trump and might show only that you simply aren't thinking straight. I don't know.

You thought process seems to be fairly tight, so I have assumed that you hate Trump.

Not at all.

You have asserted that Trump was the cause of people entering the Capitol. Trump never told anyone to enter the Capitol.

That you jump to the conclusion that their actions were caused by Trump is based on no evidence and it shows something.

It might show that you hate Trump and might show only that you simply aren't thinking straight. I don't know.

You thought process seems to be fairly tight, so I have assumed that you hate Trump.
Show me the post where I asserted Trump was the cause of people entering the Capitol.

Trump's Jan 6th rally speech isn't the only action Trump took to "Stop the Steal". The MAGAt morons who took it upon themselves breech the Capitol had been fed a steady diet of allegations of a stolen election "based on no evidence".

Trump knew how to play his dim-witted audience.

Show me the post where I asserted Trump was the cause of people entering the Capitol.

Trump's Jan 6th rally speech isn't the only action Trump took to "Stop the Steal". The MAGAt morons who took it upon themselves breech the Capitol had been fed a steady diet of allegations of a stolen election "based on no evidence".

Trump knew how to play his dim-witted audience.

In response to the highlight, Here is a comment you made:

"You can pretend Trump is blameless..."

Thinking people are aware of many things that apparently have evaded you.

That's too bad.

In response to the highlight, Here is a comment you made:

"You can pretend Trump is blameless..."

Thinking people are aware of many things that apparently have evaded you.

That's too bad.
Why did you amputate a shred of a thought and present it as if it was a whole thought?

Why did you amputate a shred of a thought and present it as if it was a whole thought?

I maintained the entire post to which I responded.

I referenced another post for you.

Would you like for us to post the thousands of tweets where trump hated on people??

You amputated another post for me. You were so blatant you couldn't even bother to quote a whole sentence. That's really amputating thoughts.

You amputated another post for me. You were so blatant you couldn't even bother to quote a whole sentence. That's really amputating thoughts.

I'll give you one more chance to not be exactly what you are.

Back
Top Bottom