• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How do you feel about taxes?

My taxes are ...

• Too high, and I'm rich

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Too high, and I'm middle class

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Too high, and I'm poor

• Too low, and I'm rich

• Too low, and I'm middle class

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Too low, and I'm poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Just right

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is there "value added" to the country by taxing me more at the city, state, and federal levels?

When I see 12 guys standing around filling a pot hole with 1 guy actually working?

When I see my tax money funding endless wars?

When I see federal school funding wasted on cities that have 13 different high schools where not a single student can pass a grade level exam in math? (Baltimore)

When I see people incentivized to stay on public assistance?

Mayors & governors around the country who have violated the constitutional rights of their citizens by letting thugs burn and destroy their neighborhoods........... and now begging for hand outs?

When the IRS is weaponized again under a Biden/Harris administration and attacking businesses.

No thanks, I'll be doing more under the table work if Biden wins.

Back
Top Bottom