• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How do you define a woman?

How do you define a woman?

• 1. An adult female human being.

• 2. A person whose individual sense is that of a woman.

• 3. A person who publicly expresses herself as a woman.

• 4. I don't know. I am not a biologist.

• 5. Other.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Could spend your whole life, but you couldn't
Describe what makes a woman
She's always been a perfect mystery
Could spend your whole life, but you couldn't
Describe what makes a woman
And that's what makes a woman to me

She can kill with a smile
She can wound with her eyes
She can ruin your faith with her casual lies
And she only reveals what she wants you to see
She hides like a child
But she's always a woman to me

She can lead you to love
She can take you or leave you
She can ask for the truth
But she'll never believe
And she'll take what you give her as long as it's free
Yeah, she steals like a thief
But she's always a woman to me

Its ironic that the SCOTUS nominee that was ONLY selected becasue she is a black woman cant define what a woman is.

Gloria Steinem is 88 years old. I wonder what she thinks of all of this stuff, with guys walking around wearing bras, putting on makeup, and calling themselves “women.” Little did she know she was fighting for the rights of the “guys,” too. 😀

Its ironic that the SCOTUS nominee that was ONLY selected becasue she is a black woman cant define what a woman is.
Your was a good response. However, she fooled those who asked her the question.
She knew what she was doing.

This is a perfect, textbook case of a Progressive nominee making a conscious decision to offend only those votes she can afford to lose.
The objective is for her to be confirmed.
By evading the question, she will not offend Progressives and the Democrat politicians who want to see her as a member of the SCOTUS.

Your was a good response. However, she fooled those who asked her the question.
She knew what she was doing.

This is a perfect, textbook case of a Progressive nominee making a conscious decision to offend only those votes she can afford to lose.
The objective is for her to be confirmed.
By evading the question, she will not offend Progressives and the Democrat politicians who want to see her as a member of the SCOTUS.

Yeah, you and others make a valid point, but it’s also a case of winning the battle while losing the war for Democrats. Her response is not going to play well in Flyover Country. Nancy Pelosi better enjoy her gavel and cushy chair in the House Chamber while she can, because she’s going to have a new job title next January.

How do we identify a stupid poll with even a more stupid question?

It’s like what the definition of is is all over
19F4F310-81EE-441F-A4E8-7CF89BFB3EEF.jpeg

THATS a woman.

Of course, if she really were this brilliant legal mind we’ve been told about she could have provided her understanding of the definition of the word as used in one of the most significant civil rights laws in the United States Code. Instead, we got “I don’t know” and “I’m not a biologist.” 😬
I just say, see that it's an adult human female. If a few people get butt hurt about it they can jump in a lake because they think reality is bigotry.

It’s like the aliens from Mars Attacks whose heads explode when they hear music.
Yeah excellent visual.
Not for sane people, anyway.
Agreed

Huh? The progressive guest is either a liar or needs to clean out his Beltone. The host pointed out that Blackburn just asked Judge Woke to define the word “woman,” and she didn’t specify any context. Judge Woke did that on her own. Then Mr. Progressive proceeded to double down on his stupidity. The only thing he destroyed was his own argument, which had already largely self-destructed after the host mentioned Title IX.
This is just the mind of a leftist. They get this idea that they are right all the time about everything and everyone deep down inside agrees with them and knows it and they just disagree because they're evil and they're part of this conspiracy that's out to get them.

So that's why they can live in a fantasy world where between these two presenters one of them destroyed the other I didn't see that.

You can see what I described in Packman's statement. He pulled the same crap they're just trying to get her yes they're trying to get her to say something stupid and she did.

But they make it about this imaginary culture war that's going on in their own brains.

What it really is is they are at war with reality. It's not so much that they want the word woman to not mean female anymore it's that they want that concept of male and female eradicated.

No why doesn't themselves about how there is no difference between nails females. I remember seeing this screwball professor saying you the concept of sex not gender (which is just a synonym for sex and that's how they use it don't buy that nonsense that it's a separate thing) what's the social construct.

It's about sex it's not about gender I'm so separate thing they never thought it was that's just a lie they told to Hoodwinked people into going along with it.

Further demonstrate my claims let's look at pronouns I refer to my dog as he my dog doesn't have a gender identity he's a dog. I referred to him as he because his sex is male and that's why we refer to people that way. It isn't gendered language it's sex based language.

Last edited:
It's a stupid and petty question designed so that whatever she says they'll be able devote days of coverage on Fox news about it.
Hannity and Carlson are on standby with some stupid rant about it right now.

A woman is a person whose body is controlled by the government .

It's a stupid and petty question designed so that whatever she says they'll be able devote days of coverage on Fox news about it.
The fact that these people can make so much hey about it this is how stupid this is.

We live in a world where a judge is afraid to say a woman is an adult human female.

A person running for the highest judicial position cannot tell the truth.

A Justice nominee that cannot tell the truth is worldwide news.

Pretending that it's some gotcha game is even sadder than that because there are people that would freak out over her telling the truth.

There's a reason why Sean hannity and Tucker Carlson do so well in ratings they make fun of this stupidity. I hope they can afford 11 vacation based on the money they're going to make out of mocking this profound idiot that might actually be on the supreme Court.

A woman is a person whose body is controlled by the government .
How does the government control a person's body are they getting mind control implants from the covid shot is that why that was the most important thing ever until a few weeks ago?

Or the fact that she’s black and could be a woman. We’re actually not sure about that, because neither, apparently, is she.
Nope, I'm sure about it.

Hopefully, for any of you sharp legal minds out there, this isn't too difficult a question.

Socially or biologically?

Moreover, in regards to a judge you evaluate arguments presented from both sides. For purposes of employment or housing discrimination, a trans woman may have all the same legal rights and protections as any other woman. In contrast, in athletic competition, a trans woman may be determined to have an unfair physiological advantage in many women's sports.

It’s an extraordinarily relevant question in a country with loads of legal statutes designed for or specifically referring to women. The Supreme Court is inevitably going to have to decide what that means in the context of this brave new world of ours in which progressives demand that anyone who calls themselves a woman must be recognized as such socially, legally, etc.

Back
Top Bottom