• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How can you justify voting for Obama a second time?

Wrong. They are not.

... will discuss Bain Capital, the bane of middle management (and thus the middle class), in future threads.[/QUOTE

It looks like Bain's business model is becoming an issue. Mitt must feel like a mafia hit man thinking that the body was firmly anchored at the bottom of the river, but now its floating in the current.

Perhaps you can present those two college records side by side so we can see how you came to that conclusion?

And if both are so much smarter I wonder why they are on the outside looking in? That sort of idle boast reminds me of the kids in high school who used to brag how they were so much better than the players on the school basketball team.

I 'd love to but Obama is too afraid to release his college records. we do know that Obama didn't even make basic honors at columbia -that requires a GPA of about 3.3. So Obama below that. Romney had the highest GPA in his department. 3.97 or so

I am glad to equate winning elections to intelligence. I guess that proves what we both know-W is smarter than Gore or Kerry

For all his "smarts," Romney did not appear to have any problem belonging to a religion that openly discrimminated against "blacks" - like Obama!

Obama's church is far more racist than Romney's/ do you find Hasidism anti woman?

Back
Top Bottom