• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Republicans subpoena Comey, Lynch for closed-door testimony

You made the claim. Do you have any better sources than Wikipedia???

Yes, I have other sources, but the unanswered question still on the table is do you have evidence of refutation for what was posted in the Wikipedia article?

Yes, I have other sources, but the unanswered question still on the table is do you have evidence of refutation for what was posted in the Wikipedia article?

It is not MY JOB to refute YOUR as yet unsupported claim. If you can't support it, then you're just left with an unsupported claim.

*shrug*

Your source is wikipedia???

ROFLMAO:lamo
The Wiki article is fully footnoted. . Its your job to prove its wrong and the footnoted sources are wrong [one is the NYT] . Which you will not or can not do.

Last edited:
The Wiki article is fully footnoted. . Its your job to prove its wrong and the footnoted sources are wrong [one is the NYT] . Which you will not or can not do.

I believe that the position of some people is "Anything that I DO NOT want to hear, regardless of how well documented it is, does NOT count as 'evidence' but anything that I DO want to hear, regardless of how specious and unsupported it is, counts as ABSOLUTELY IRREFUTABLE PROOF.".

He is welcome to take his case to the press after he testifies behind closed doors. Of course he could leak it to his professor friend. He has experience doing that.

What a dirty, incetuous DOJ we had under Obama. Spying on Fox News, the AP, gun running, unmasking Americans, the Lynch-Clinton meeting, Comey leaking, etc... it goes on and on.

And now, they are stalling for cover until the Democrats come to the rescues and protect them, ironically, from justice.

Back
Top Bottom