• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Republican on Palestinian children "We should kill them all"

I didn't say racism, did I? I said that white people are given the benefit out the doubt, by default. Non-racists do that too. It takes a proactive measure, in the form of 'wokenesss', to come close to leveling the playfield.

Anyways, you admitted that you're just another hyper-partisan, and not a honest actor. I'm taking the 'W' because I'll reference your post later. Thanks!
You bring up white privilege then pretend you didnt inject race into the conversation. If you think there is a 'W' somewhere in there, take it and run. Wins for you must be more scarce than even I imagined.

You bring up white privilege then pretend you didnt inject race into the conversation. If you think there is a 'W' somewhere in there, take it and run. Wins for you must be more scarce than even I imagined.

Race, yes. Racism, no. A lot of white privilege is subconscious on the part of people giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Race, yes. Racism, no. A lot of white privilege is subconscious on the part of people giving you the benefit of the doubt.
You only get to speak for your own subconscious bigotry. If you give a pass to someone because of their skin color, you need to address it yourself and not project that bigotry onto others.

OMG! Politician answer question he wants to be asked instead of the question he was asked! This has never happened in the history of EVER! BREAKING NEWS! FILM AT ELEVEN!!!!!

Do you think that is some kind of defense? You said that the end of the sentence changed the context. I explained why it didn't. Even in answering the question he WANTED to answer he made himself look like a ****ing idiot. In avoiding the question he WAS asked, he looks like an uncaring, heartless ****ing idiot.

Palestinian advocates confronted Republican Congressman Andrew Ogles earlier today. His response to questions on American taxpayer dollars used to shred the bodies of Palestinian children was horrifying, if not unexpected.

"Kill them all".

This is who these people are. This is the type of hate they harbor for anyone outside of their tiny bubble of "normalcy".

Isn't he one of those "Compassionate Conservatives" we used to hear so much about?

"I think we should kill 'em all, if that makes you feel better... EVERYBODY IN HAMAS."

Changes the context a bit, don't you think? I wonder why it was left out.
Just stumbled into this thread.
So this is yet another gin up fauxrage thread on an out of context quote from a non-Democrat thread reported by the DNC political propaganda lamestream media?
🥱
Must be a weekday that ends in a 'y'.

Do you think that is some kind of defense? You said that the end of the sentence changed the context. I explained why it didn't. Even in answering the question he WANTED to answer he made himself look like a ****ing idiot. In avoiding the question he WAS asked, he looks like an uncaring, heartless ****ing idiot.
You can think whatever you like about how he sounds. What you can't do is make a valid claim that he said all Palestinian children should be killed.

Whatever his intention or context the comment should not have said. His job is to deal with tough questions. His response was repugnant.

Back
Top Bottom