• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Horrifying To Any American

tshade

DP Veteran
Reaction score
America, the place that has ALWAYS been great
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is as bad as it gets folks. The GOP is/has been working with Russians.
Still think there is no collusion???
Rudy's associate tesified and blew away any credibility of the Trump crowd.................read it and weep.......

Rudy's associate tesified and blew away any credibility of the Trump crowd.................read it and weep.......

They won't care
They didnt care last time Parnas told his story, why would they this time?

You're wrong tshade. Magas won't care at all. In fact they will applaud Russian interference if they think it will help 'own the libs'. That's their mindset now, because that's how Trump tells them to think. Not that you would really call it thinking!!

Do you know anything about Trump Russian Collusion claims, Christopher steele, Hillary's law firm involvement, the lying by FBI/DOJ to the FISA court. The failure of Mueller to find proof of colllusion?

Do you know anything about Trump Russian Collusion claims, Christopher steele, Hillary's law firm involvement, the lying by FBI/DOJ to the FISA court. The failure of Mueller to find proof of colllusion?
All nothing burgers..........and the M-report shows deep obstruction. Nothing but distractions, like the Biden hearings. The whole purpose was to plant a tiny seed of doubt in gullible minds----------congrats !

Russia, Russia, Russia

What is this Russia 3.0........?
Mueller shut down the BIG Russia lie.

Total and absolute collusion.

You're wrong tshade. Magas won't care at all. In fact they will applaud Russian interference if they think it will help 'own the libs'. That's their mindset now, because that's how Trump tells them to think. Not that you would really call it thinking!!
There is no thinking involved. Maga = hate-driven puppets of a madman.

The cons can all see Russia from their house now. They won't care. If Tucker loves Russia, then they'll love Russia too!
Donald is fueling and using their hatred for personal political gain because Donald is attention-starved and always has to be the center of attention.

One of the comic highlights of the otherwise dismal Trump regieme, was when Lev and Igor had lunch with their boss, Rudy Guliani at Trump’s DC hotel, and then high tailed it to Dulles to catch their one way flight to Vienna, in order to duck a Congressional subpoena. The FBI was waiting for them.

I know quite a lot about it. One of us actually read the Mueller Report.

I realize that it is now convenient for right wingers to pretend that the Russian collusion thing was a scheme cooked up to keep Trump out of the White House.

Of course, if that were true, the Steele “Dossier” would have been public knowledge before Jan 2017.

We all know the Clinton campaign hired Steele to do opposition research through her campaign’s law firm. There is nothing unusual about that.

The lying about FISA only affected wiretaps on Carter Page.

The right wingers in Trump world are especially sensitive whenever Page’s name comes up. I have always wondered why. To me, he was just another in a long line of Trump administration wannbees , and a bag man for Trump (regardless of Trump having named his a Senior Foreign Policy Advisor).

I know quite a lot about it. One of us actually read the Mueller Report.

I realize that it is now convenient for right wingers to pretend that the Russian collusion thing was a scheme cooked up to keep Trump out of the White House.

Of course, if that were true, the Steele “Dossier” would have been public knowledge before Jan 2017.

We all know the Clinton campaign hired Steele to do opposition research through her campaign’s law firm. There is nothing unusual about that.

The lying about FISA only affected wiretaps on Carter Page.

The right wingers in Trump world are especially sensitive whenever Page’s name comes up. I have always wondered why. To me, he was just another in a long line of Trump administration wannbees , and a bag man for Trump (regardless of Trump having named his a Senior Foreign Policy Advisor).

Not to mention that Trump was in Russia's pocket long before he ran for president. Eric admitted that their businesses relied on Russian money about a decade before 2016.

MAGA doublespeak-
Fact is Mueller had his hands tied in his investigation as tRump claimed immunity and special consideration as a sitting President. Mueller was very careful to say tRump wasn't exonerated, just his hamstrung investigation couldn't prove it. What was determined is tRump and his people were obstructing justice but the DoJ ruling about not prosecuting sitting Presidents was honored.... :unsure:
A non MAGA can see where a subject of an investigation blocks key parts, obstruct at will, isn't cleared.... ✌️

Not to mention that Trump was in Russia's pocket long before he ran for president. Eric admitted that their businesses relied on Russian money about a decade before 2016.

I remember watching Trump ride the esculator and saying to my wife “wonder what he’s going to do about his Russian problem??

Back
Top Bottom