• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hope y'all on the right aren't tired of winning yet, trump is back.

I heard that even a conviction would not necessarily mean he could not run.
A convicted murderer can run for President.
it would be an interesting test to see how many votes a convicted felon and fraud could pull.
Loyal Trumpsters won’t be phased by any criminal conviction of Traitor Trump. If anything, they’d consider it a badge of honor.

A convicted murderer can run for President.

Loyal Trumpsters won’t be phased by any criminal conviction of Traitor Trump. If anything, they’d consider it a badge of honor.
But the hope would be how it affects the leadership in the republican party. We know members of the cult won't care one bit. But the senate could put a stop to Trump once and for all.

Like I said, he was right for 2016.

His poor performance during COVID cost him the WH and my support.

We needed a leader. He failed.
Funny nobody on the right thought that when trump was telling us fifteen cases soon to be zero, he was cheered as if he was a savior of some sort, meanwhile it was just another lie that the right bought into.

Funny nobody on the right thought that when trump was telling us fifteen cases soon to be zero, he was cheered as if he was a savior of some sort, meanwhile it was just another lie that the right bought into.

I really didn't have an issue at that point either.

I figured NOBODY knew what was going and I was right.

But, once things became a little more clear, I think he screwed it up with his egotistical stupidity.

If COVID doesn't happen, Trump's second term is a slam dunk.

He screwed it up.

I really didn't have an issue at that point either.

I figured NOBODY knew what was going and I was right.

But, once things became a little more clear, I think he screwed it up with his egotistical stupidity.

If COVID doesn't happen, Trump's second term is a slam dunk.

He screwed it up.
He could have walked to a second term if he had admitted that covid is deadly and then proceeded to show people he was trying to help instead of denial about covid.

The way he dealt with Covid screwed him in 2020 and the way he dealt with the outcome of that election screwed him forever

Fin12qtXwAAA2Nb

Looks like we going retro and will hear "lock her up!" once again...

Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 4.28.41 PM.png

He could have walked to a second term if he had admitted that covid is deadly and then proceeded to show people he was trying to help instead of denial about covid.

100% agree

Trump is old news, Let's investigate the future of the Biden family and congressional investigations.
Trump is not old news. He is the likely front runner for the republican nomination for the 2024 presidential run. He has not yet been held accountable for his failed coup attempt from Jan. 2021.

Sickening what Franken and Cuomo did.

They both resigned. Which is an appropriate punishment for "he said, she said" crimes which would never see any man spend time in prison.

They both resigned. Which is an appropriate punishment for "he said, she said" crimes which would never see any man spend time in prison.
Yeah, and Franken at least resigned fast, but I remember Cuomo embarrassing himself for weeks, trying to stay while everyone basically told him to resign.

Yeah, and Franken at least resigned fast, but I remember Cuomo embarrassing himself for weeks, trying to stay while everyone basically told him to resign.

Hey, you moved from Norway to Finland in about five minutes. Are you on a ferry? :p

The difference is that Cuomo was a governor, so he outranked everyone in the state. Franken just got told to go.

Cuomo was also better looking, which correlates strongly with sexual abusers thinking their attentions are welcome. They're likely getting away with it far more often than it's reported. And it's not always men: women are FAR more likely to get away with showing sexual attention for favors, which in politics should be considered just as corrupt.

Hey, you moved from Norway to Finland in about five minutes. Are you on a ferry? :p

The difference is that Cuomo was a governor, so he outranked everyone in the state. Franken just got told to go.

Cuomo was also better looking, which correlates strongly with sexual abusers thinking their attentions are welcome. They're likely getting away with it far more often than it's reported. And it's not always men: women are FAR more likely to get away with showing sexual attention for favors, which in politics should be considered just as corrupt.
Nope, and it was probably the Åland Islands flag you saw... since I live there. But when at work we have Internet through a local operator, thus I have the Åland flag, but when posting from my phone or home computer I have Internet through a mainland operator, so the Finnish flag is displayed.

Cuomo had several accusers, which brings credibility to the accusation. He was done, but he had to try to cling to his office, which just was bad image for everyone.

Let’s see how this plays out.

The question becomes whether the former POTUS is lionized by the Republican base.

You were there ?

No charges, no serious allegations. No civil suits. When the **** is some one innocent in your eyes?

And even what he was accused of was horse shit. Total hosre shit.

Back
Top Bottom