• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Homosexuality is unnatural -fact!

MrFungus420 said:
Not quite, you have presented a couple of facts, but then you used them to try to make exclusionary claims through the use of questionable logic.

Basically, you seemed to have been making the claim that since the penis is specifically made to interface with the vagina, then any other use is wrong.

Our feet are made specifically for locomotion, does that make it wrong to use a foot to kick a ball?

Our mouths are made to consume food and talk, does that make it wrong to kiss?

The entirety of human existence is about adapting, either our environment to suit us, or ourselves to suit the environment.

If we look at it that way it appears to be a valuable argument, however your summation is flawed and deceptive, since if we all kick a ball there is no harm in that, or if we all kiss there is no harm in that either. However, if just 50% of us became gay there would be catastrophic consequences.

jimmyjack said:
If we look at it that way it appears to be a valuable argument, however your summation is flawed and deceptive, since if we all kick a ball there is no harm in that, or if we all kiss there is no harm in that either. However, if just 50% of us became gay there would be catastrophic consequences.

What's wrong with half the pop. becoming happy? Shouldn't we all strive to be happy? I want to be happy!

Being a homo doesn't mean that mankind can't reproduce. What the Hell do you think a sperm bank is for? To collect vintage sperms? "Hey guys, I got Mr. T's sperm right here. I'm gonna auction it at the starting price of $100,110!!!".

jimmyjack said:
Then your whole argument is void and is a waste of time and energy.

Not at all. I've been challenging your assertions. I've been pointing out where you've been flawed. I haven't really brought much opinion in to it.

If there is any argument that would be a waste of time, I would think that it would be the one based on opinion over fact.

So, I shall continue to challenge your assertions and point out flaws in your logic and facts. I shall continue to base the majority of my arguments on fact, and, where I do offer an opinion, it will be stated as such, not misrepresented as fact.

Donkey1499 said:
Then you don't know me very well. I'm as ridiculous as they get on here. Sir Shroom! :mrgreen:

ROFLMAO!! Sorry, I was addressing the post without thinking of the poster! :doh

Donkey1499 said:
What's wrong with half the pop. becoming happy? Shouldn't we all strive to be happy? I want to be happy!

Well I want the gay 50% to be happy too, by renouncing their ways.

Donkey1499 said:
Being a homo doesn't mean that mankind can't reproduce. What the Hell do you think a sperm bank is for? To collect vintage sperms?

We have sperm banks here too, but just as in the USA, we have a population crisis, sperm in banks doesn’t solve the problem.

Last edited:
MrFungus420 said:
Not at all. I've been challenging your assertions. I've been pointing out where you've been flawed. I haven't really brought much opinion in to it.

If there is any argument that would be a waste of time, I would think that it would be the one based on opinion over fact.

So, I shall continue to challenge your assertions and point out flaws in your logic and facts. I shall continue to base the majority of my arguments on fact, and, where I do offer an opinion, it will be stated as such, not misrepresented as fact.

Ok, when I see you point out a flaw in my logic I will be waiting to correct your misunderstanding.

jimmyjack said:
Well I want the gay 50% to be happy too, by renouncing there ways.

We have sperm banks here too, but just as in the USA, we have a population crisis, sperm in banks doesn’t solve the problem.

How many more people can you fit on that tiny island anyways. You could always adopt Chinese! :mrgreen:

Isn't telling a fag to stop being queer just like telling a hippie to stop being a hippie? Or telling a black guy to stop acting black?

Urethra Franklin said:
OK mods. You come down on banter, so surely to hell THAT hateful rubbish is not acceptable.

It's not hateful. I'm just not politically correct. There's a slight difference.

Fag = bundle of sticks
Queer = something strange or weird

Let's re-do this then. "Isn't it like telling a [bundle of sticks] to stop being [strange]?

Donkey1499 said:
How many more people can you fit on that tiny island anyways.

Millions more.

Donkey1499 said:
You could always adopt Chinese!

Yes we can, but that has not solved the problem either.

Donkey1499 said:
Isn't telling a fag to stop being queer just like telling a hippie to stop being a hippie? Or telling a black guy to stop acting black?

No.

jimmyjack said:
Millions more.

Yes we can, but that has not solved the problem either.

No.

I offered you a solution and you won't take it. China needs to get rid of some people while Britain needs to get more people. Yet, you dropped it like it's hot, dropped it like it's hot, dropped it like it's hot. :mrgreen:

jimmyjack said:
Backup your claim.

Libs use Political Correctness to silence people. On the same leaf, Republicans use Censorship to silence people. It's all in the same really, just different lingo. Me, I'm not politically correct, and I'm also un-censored, so that bothers that right and left elitists.

jimmyjack said:
Homosexuality is unnatural; therefore it is wrong, simple fact.
star2589 said:
can you back up your claim that homosexuality is unnatural?

your logic is also flawed.

A= homosexuality, B=unnatural, C=wrong

all A is B
therefore All A are C.

a third element is necessary. such as "all B are C". if that is indeed the claim you are trying to make, can you back it up? if not can you clarify your claim and back it up?
jimmyjack said:
The anus is not designed for the penis and the penis is not designed for the anus.

However, the penis is designed for the vagina and the vagina is designed for the penis.

That is basic biology.

1) the basic biological fact is that the penis and vagina evolved; it wasnt designed for any purpose.

2) homosexuality occurs in nature (see List of animals displaying homosexual behavior), and is therefore natural by definition:

www.thefreedictionary.com
nat·u·ral Pronunciation (nchr-l, nchrl)
adj.
1. Present in or produced by nature: a natural pearl.
2. Of, relating to, or concerning nature: a natural environment.
3. Conforming to the usual or ordinary course of nature: a natural death.

na·ture Pronunciation (nchr)
n.
1. The material world and its phenomena.
2. The forces and processes that produce and control all the phenomena of the material world: the laws of nature.
3. The world of living things and the outdoors: the beauties of nature.
4. A primitive state of existence, untouched and uninfluenced by civilization or artificiality: couldn't tolerate city life anymore and went back to nature.

your claim that homosexuality is unnatural is false.

3) not all homosexuals are male, not all male homosexuals engage in anal sex, and some heterosexual couples do.

Donkey1499 said:
I offered you a solution and you won't take it. China needs to get rid of some people while Britain needs to get more people. Yet, you dropped it like it's hot, dropped it like it's hot, dropped it like it's hot. :mrgreen:

I didn’t reject it, people have had the option to adopt for years, yet we still see a population problem.

Donkey1499 said:
Libs use Political Correctness to silence people. On the same leaf, Republicans use Censorship to silence people. It's all in the same really, just different lingo. Me, I'm not politically correct, and I'm also un-censored, so that bothers that right and left elitists.

Thank you.

Donkey1499 said:
It's not hateful. I'm just not politically correct. There's a slight difference.

Fag = bundle of sticks
Queer = something strange or weird

If that's the case why didn't you use the n word?
Because you know you'd be banned, but you think you'll get away with fag and queer.
If the mods are worth their salt, this will not go unchallenged.

jimmyjack said:
I didn’t reject it, people have had the option to adopt for years, yet we still see a population problem.

What I meant was that China has too many people. Where's the population deficit in the world? Not everyone is gonna turn gay dude, so stop fretting over it.

Urethra Franklin said:
If that's the case why didn't you use the n word?
Because you know you'd be banned, but you think you'll get away with fag and queer.
If the mods are worth their salt, this will not go unchallenged.

The same reason you didn't spell out the n-word. So you're gonna to tell on me for saying a word, which is all they really are is WORDS. Call me a cracker, call me an injun, call me a dumb white redneck. I don't give 2 shits! They're only words and don't bother me. Sheesh, I thought people have grown up a little and learned that words ain't gonna hurt nobody. And another thing, I don't know (nor care) what they do over in France, but here in America we got something called FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Jimmyjack! You say "Homosexuality is unnatural; therefore it is wrong, simple fact". Homosexuality occurs between animals all the time. You seem to ignore this fact posted by several people so far. Are you simply too afraid to say you were wrong? Also, homosexuality is a trait you are born with (so it is a product of nature) and is only common in highly evolved species such as Humans, Dolphins, Gorillas, and Chimpanzees.

star2589 said:
1) the basic biological fact is that the penis and vagina evolved; it wasnt designed for any purpose.

Well there is not enough proof to say with complete certainty that evolution is not God’s way of designing. Furthermore, if a fish is evolved to live in water then we cannot say that fishes are designed to live in water, and that is a strange concept to conceive.

star2589 said:
2) homosexuality occurs in nature (see List of animals displaying homosexual behavior), and is therefore natural by definition:

Animals killing their offspring for food happens in nature too, shall we legalise that?

star2589 said:
your claim that homosexuality is unnatural is false.

Then man made global warming is natural too.

star2589 said:
3) not all homosexuals are male, not all male homosexuals engage in anal sex, and some heterosexual couples do.

Just because heterosexuals do it, it doesn’t make it right. My exemplar used anal sex to demonstrate the flaw.

Donkey1499 said:
The same reason you didn't spell out the n-word. So you're gonna to tell on me for saying a word, which is all they really are is WORDS. Call me a cracker, call me an injun, call me a dumb white redneck. I don't give 2 shits! They're only words and don't bother me. Sheesh, I thought people have grown up a little and learned that words ain't gonna hurt nobody. And another thing, I don't know (nor care) what they do over in France, but here in America we got something called FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Come on Donkey, there's freedom of speech and there's plain old namecalling. And fag, just like ****** is name calling. I didn't spell it the first time out because it's an ugly word. You had already spelled out fag. They are both insults.

Donkey1499 said:
What I meant was that China has too many people. Where's the population deficit in the world? Not everyone is gonna turn gay dude, so stop fretting over it.

I didn't claim that they would, I demonstrated what would happen if 50% did.

jimmyjack said:
Surf the net you will find many.

Yeah, I've tried I can't find the story you were reffering to, no matter though.

jimmyjack said:
Society’s stable? The USA will be bankrupt in less than 20 years due to a lack of a tax paying population, the wealthiest country in the world, who would have thought it.

Wait a minute, the story you were refferring to was in evidence that civil unions are backfiring here in the UK. The average birthrate is falling, but this can't be pinned to any great extent on homosexuality surely?

jimmyjack said:
Well if it is unnatural yet you support it, you cannot reject anything on the grounds that it is unnatural, for example: global warming.

I'm not sure what you're saying here - Even if being gay is "unnatural" whats the problem? It doesn't affect my life, and as I say I have yet to see it cause any detrimental effects to society.

jimmyjack said:
I didn’t say it was, I merely identified your reply to be an emotional expression as oppose to a logical conclusion of the facts.

Besides, I’m 28 and you are 42, not a good match, and I'm not gay either.

You don't have the first clue about sex do you?

Back
Top Bottom