• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Holy Mother of God. Kellyanne Conway says the Biden Administration has a fact problem. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

They have kids yes?
Four I believe and the eldest one has some serious issue the least of which is she despises her mother. It is why KAC won't her job at the WH.

In the past. Are you in their bedroom these days?

A bit personal eh? Nah i wouldn’t **** her with your dick! Likely I couldn’t anyway even with that scenario

A bit personal eh? Nah i wouldn’t **** her with your dick! Likely I couldn’t anyway even with that scenario
yeah, i'm the one getting personal after you said he's ****ing her.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

So the queen of lying from the Administration of lying is out there telling the cult (on Fox of course) that the people she hates are lying when all she did was lie for a massive liar.

How does George stand her?

Why is she still debasing herself like this? She wasn't this bad before Trump ran for office, so is this some kind of residual Stockholm syndrome or something?

Trump being a liar does not mean Biden is telling the truth. Both men are liars

Overall take, the Biden administration lies. Just look at Pelosi, Schumer, Psaki, etc.

This is a fact.

I don’t see how constantly trashing the messenger for the message is good, and in such a way. This comes from the media fueling the flames and promoting bias and hatred. We as Americans need to see through the lies and come together. Hopefully some rational conversation can get people to think outside the box.

And then the talk of Trump, and Putin.

It never seems to end.

I have to think it is bigger than a fire wall. More like shared living expenses while they get the kids straightened out.
Yeah, those are going to be some messed up kiddos :(

So the queen of lying from the Administration of lying is out there telling the cult (on Fox of course) that the people she hates are lying when all she did was lie for a massive liar.

KAC.jpeg

#BOOMSHAKKALAKKKA

Any questions?
Oh and also, she engineered the biggest upset in politics history.

She is a massive liar who worked for a massive liar who was elected by massive liars.
...with a massive rack!
;)
and she may
have told a fib or two but at least she doesn't run around saying this inflation is due to corporate greed. Whew boy-talk about lying liars.

Last edited:

That level of irony could be deadly.

1647100225001.png

...with a massive rack!
;)
and she may
have told a fib or two but at least she doesn't run around saying this inflation is due to corporate greed. Whew boy-talk about lying liars.
Or an expensive pushup bra.

I guess that's as good a dodge as any when you have no idea what's going on inside of any couple's bedroom.

You saying the fat **** couldn’t find it with his own hand, good point

Back
Top Bottom