• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hogan Gidley: Trump can’t denounce Capitol attack because he does’t have Twitter

The Democrats do control the Supreme Court due to Chief Justice John Epstein Roberts.

He is just one vote out of 9, even without him the Repubs still have 5 votes and Roberts sides with the Right far more than the left.

it is kind of cute that you throw in the Epstein when it is Trump that was far closer to Epstein than Roberts.

He is just one vote out of 9, even without him the Repubs still have 5 votes and Roberts sides with the Right far more than the left.

it is kind of cute that you throw in the Epstein when it is Trump that was far closer to Epstein than Roberts.

No it's not. Trump banned Epstein from Trump properties, while Roberts was visiting Epstein's pedophile island.

If only the President of the United States had another way to communicate with the American people
Any other administration would die at the embarrassment of trying to argue that a man that literally has dozens of people working for him just to get his messaging out, not to mention a room specifically built in his house to hold press conferences, just simply can't communicate. It's a ****ing joke.

No it's not. Trump banned Epstein from Trump properties, while Roberts was visiting Epstein's pedophile island.

Is there any fake story you do not beleive?

I think there is a greater than 50/50 odds that Trump pardons Ghislaine Maxwell before Wednesday.

Jack Dorsey banned the President because Dorsey was outraged that President Trump posted videos telling everyone to go home in peace. Jack Dorsey so intensely wanted the rioters to stay in the Capital building he removed the videos and banned the President.

No one more supported rioting inside the Capital building that Twitter and Jack Dorsey.

Trump speaks with forked tongue....and mixed messages. He timed his rally to the vote in congress and whipped the crowd up into a frenzy and told them he would never concede, the election was stolen, to march on the capitol to stop the vote, to show strength and fight like their lives depended on it....then he left to watch the riot unfold on TV while at the same time his VP was screaming for help and rioters were hunting down congress members in the capitol. For over two hours, no one could reach the president because he didn't want to be interrupted while he was watching live TV. It was Pence that finally had to call out the National Guard. During that entire insurrection, Trump had access to Twitter and could've easily told the rioters to stop, but didn't. So whatever he said after the fact was too little and too late and reeked of mixed messages...aka...forked tongue.

Trump was begging to be banned from Twitter and Dorsey merely complied.

Trump speaks with forked tongue....and mixed messages. He timed his rally to the vote in congress and whipped the crowd up into a frenzy and told them he would never concede, the election was stolen, to march on the capitol to stop the vote, to show strength and fight like their lives depended on it....then he left to watch the riot unfold on TV while at the same time his VP was screaming for help and rioters were hunting down congress members in the capitol. For over two hours, no one could reach the president because he didn't want to be interrupted while he was watching live TV. It was Pence that finally had to call out the National Guard. During that entire insurrection, Trump had access to Twitter and could've easily told the rioters to stop, but didn't. So whatever he said after the fact was too little and too late and reeked of mixed messages...aka...forked tongue.

Trump was begging to be banned from Twitter and Dorsey merely complied.

He did and Dorsey banned him for trying to stop the rioting inspired singularly by Democrats, Democratic officials and the MSM.

The perpetual hatred of President Trump you and most Democrats have been ordered to have your brain consumed by is predictable.

Despite Joe Biden is going to be president tomorrow, what is most important to you Democrats is to give no thought about anything positive about Biden or what the Democrats will do now that they will control all of the federal government. You're not supposed to even think about that nor ask any questions. Just stay diverted to your ordered hatred of Trump - which has no relevancy anymore to anything.

All your emotions and thoughts fully contained and controlled. Keep being totally fixed on irrelevancy so there is no questioning what government, the plutocrats and the kleptocrats are doing.
Did they use the time machine to convince me trump was a piece of shit back in the eighties when they were installing all those people to pretend to be upright public servants so they could be in the right place at the right time to sabotage trump when he finally arrived?

He did and Dorsey banned him for trying to stop the rioting inspired singularly by Democrats, Democratic officials and the MSM.

Dorsey banned Trump because he was still pushing the BIG LIE that inspired the insurrection in the first place. Stop looking for scapegoats, joko...no one is buying into your lost cause.

Dorsey banned Trump because he was still pushing the BIG LIE that inspired the insurrection in the first place. Stop looking for scapegoats, joko...no one is buying into your lost cause.

No one buys anything your lost causes.

The perpetual hatred of President Trump you and most Democrats have been ordered to have your brain consumed by is predictable.

Despite Joe Biden is going to be president tomorrow, what is most important to you Democrats is to give no thought about anything positive about Biden or what the Democrats will do now that they will control all of the federal government. You're not supposed to even think about that nor ask any questions. Just stay diverted to your ordered hatred of Trump - which has no relevancy anymore to anything.

All your emotions and thoughts fully contained and controlled. Keep being totally fixed on irrelevancy so there is no questioning what government, the plutocrats and the kleptocrats are doing.

You’ve been watching Tucker Carlson again, haven’t you?

Source please. Or is this just another big lie?

NEW YORK (CBS12) — President Donald Trump barred billionaire Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after he allegedly sexually assaulted a girl there, the New York Post reported.

The documents were filed in April 2011 as part of an ongoing battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein's underage accusers, according to the New York Post. The same filing also cites an underage victim's allegation that Epstein’s "girlfriend-turned-pal" Ghislane Maxwell recruited her at Mar-a-Lago to be the couple’s “sex slave.”

“I had a falling out with him a long time ago,” President Trump recalled. “I don’t think I’ve spoken to him in 15 years. I wasn’t a fan. I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you. I was not a fan of his.”

Of course, Biden ordered you to never accept facts so you can't read that, can you?

Trump campaign spokesperson Hogan Gidley on Sunday said that President Donald Trump does not have the ability to denounce the riot he incited on Capitol Hill because his Twitter account has been revoked.

View attachment 67313918

what utter and utter BULL crap. First of all the Orange Ogre is still president, when he speaks or his staff of liars and fact distorter cronies speak, the media listens and reports. Second of all, all the words he wants to say would still be widely reported on by his right wing media groupies, even Foxnews would report on them.

So to claim he cannot denounce the riot is just utter and utter and utter nonsense.

They'll come after you first. History shows that authoritarians use people like you to rise to power - and then destroy people like you after they obtain it. Hitler, Stalin, Mao - and historically the others - always follow that rise to power. They use the most ignorant mob-mentality people to gain power by promising everything for free and/or hate and fear mongering - and then destroy them as a potential threat after their successful coup.
You just described the one term mistake to a tee. It is mind boggling that you can't see the forest because of the trees.

NEW YORK (CBS12) — President Donald Trump barred billionaire Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after he allegedly sexually assaulted a girl there, the New York Post reported.

The documents were filed in April 2011 as part of an ongoing battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein's underage accusers, according to the New York Post. The same filing also cites an underage victim's allegation that Epstein’s "girlfriend-turned-pal" Ghislane Maxwell recruited her at Mar-a-Lago to be the couple’s “sex slave.”

“I had a falling out with him a long time ago,” President Trump recalled. “I don’t think I’ve spoken to him in 15 years. I wasn’t a fan. I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you. I was not a fan of his.”

Of course, Biden ordered you to never accept facts so you can't read that, can you?

I was obviously referring to the latter part of your sentence in that post as the big lie, and I'm sure that it is.

You seem to have missed the lie we were talking about, you know

you know, prove that Roberts was visiting Epstein's pedophile island. Nobody is doubting Trump being able to ban Epstein (even though he palled around with him previously), it is your disgraceful comment that Roberts, the chief justice of the US Supreme Court was on Epstein's pedophile island. Nice way to try and deflect joko104, but that comment in red is just scandalous and FAKE news meant to attack chief justice Roberts.

Trump is President when h4 farts the wold listens..... surely an utterance of distain for the protests would be heard around the world.

Jack Dorsey banned the President because Dorsey was outraged that President Trump posted videos telling everyone to go home in peace. Jack Dorsey so intensely wanted the rioters to stay in the Capital building he removed the videos and banned the President.

No one more supported rioting inside the Capital building that Twitter and Jack Dorsey.

More fake noise from the Trumpist underground I see. No, he was not banned from Twitter for telling people to go home in peace, I know Trumpers love to make excuses for their Amber Asswipe of a president, but this nonsense comment is just too much for even fantasy writers to make up.

A good thing you do not post this kind of nonsense on twitter or you too might face the "wrath of Dorsey" 🤣

You seem to have missed the lie we were talking about, you know

you know, prove that Roberts was visiting Epstein's pedophile island. Nobody is doubting Trump being able to ban Epstein (even though he palled around with him previously), it is your disgraceful comment that Roberts, the chief justice of the US Supreme Court was on Epstein's pedophile island. Nice way to try and deflect joko104, but that comment in red is just scandalous and FAKE news meant to attack chief justice Roberts.

Yes, that is he big lie to which I was referring and which joko carefully avoided replying to.

Back
Top Bottom