• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: "Take These Son Of Bitches Out"

by working class citizens, i actually mean the 99% of the people who ARE working class citizens, and who's pay checks aren't derived from corporate greed. vote for whoever you choose to, be my guest. when you actually get an understanding of how this country will be ran, you will regret your choice of who you voted for in 2012.

Which party "sits there, gun in hand, blasting every liberal in this country".

How stupid do you have to be to become a liberal 6hese days? Is there a secret IQ test you must first fail before you're welcomed into the group?

So he did say, as was reported, "let's take these sons of a bitches out and give America back to America where we belong!"

This is the Democratic Party of today.

:shrug: unions' increasing infirmity (they are still strong, mind you) isn't a result of conservative bashing. it is because they represent a failed and uncompetitive economic model.

Jimmy Hoffa Jr. and the Union thugs will, if given the chance, do for America what they did for Detroit.

whats worse, rhetoric or showing up to speeches with weapons?

Jimmy Hoffa Jr. and the Union thugs will, if given the chance, do for America what they did for Detroit.

Detroit fell to shambles when people were allowed to move to countries with 2dollar/hr workers

Last edited:
whats worse, rhetoric or showing up to speeches with weapons?

Weapons? Who was hurt? Was it anyone significant who was carrying a weapon?

Detroit fell to shambles when people were allowed to move to countries with 2dollar/hr workers
That would be ignoring all those auto makers who moved to the United States, but not to Michigan. These include Honda, Mercedes Benz, Toyota, Nissan, and several others.

I think we might even see a move where Boeing is forced to move out of the United States, thanks to the Unions.

Weapons? Who was hurt? Was it anyone significant who was carrying a weapon?

2010 outright flaunting of weapons happened a lot. I'd rather have people using words than showing up with weapons.

Maybe that because Detroit has been crap since the 80s and nothing to do with the Unions?

I dont equate all dems to this. I also dont think all Tea Partiers are pristine. I personally believe there are as many racist bigoted blacks as there are whites as there are liberals as there are conservatives...etc etc etc. But if we are going to toss out videos...well...every group has their (black, white, green, or whatever politically correct term works) sheep in the fold, right?

As long as we are painting with broad brushes...

Way to go, all you democrats...

You're the only one painting with a broad brush, here. And, uhh, is she supposed to be a liberal?

C-man said he hadn't heard a single racist word from the tea party. Now he has.

You're the only one painting with a broad brush, here.

C-man said he hadn't heard a single racist word from the tea party. Now he has.
Does this mean we are on speaking terms again?

I already responded...balance baby...it was stupid for anyone to say the Tea Party has no racists because the 'Tea Party'...like EVERY party...is made up of PEOPLE. Racists...douchebags...every group has them.

another failure of comprehension. Unions and the scumbags who run them constantly claim that working people mean union members which is a joke. Many union members work far less than those who are not members of unions. I suggest your average medical resident, wall street law firm associate, P&G assistant brand manager etc is far more WORKING PEOPLE than some AFSCME Slug or NEA member.

sure, plenty of union members are working people. Firemen, cops, OTR drivers, IBEW, carpenters, and the traditional trade unions. But to pretend that the ONLY working people or MOST working people are union members or that the Union scumbag leaders like that ass Hoffa speak for MOST working people is a joke

that has to be one of the funniest rants I have seen. Corporate greed is why this country has such a high standard of living.

Unions are parasites. They suck the blood out of the investment and hard work of others. Unions in and of themselves produce nothing and have done more than their fair share of killing off the US job market.

And, therein lies the problem with the Lefties.

... I'm sure this has already been brought up... but isn't Jimmy Hoffa buried somewhere under Yankee Stadium?

So he did say, as was reported, "let's take these sons of a bitches out and give America back to America where we belong!"

This is the Democratic Party of today.

And yet those on the Right have no problem with slogans such as "Don't retreat, Reload!".

Come now, Grant. Let's not stoop to such childishness.

... I'm sure this has already been brought up... but isn't Jimmy Hoffa buried somewhere under Yankee Stadium?

Giants Stadium - in Jersey.

And yet those on the Right have no problem with slogans such as "Don't retreat, Reload!".

You have a problem with that, but not this.

I can hear you now, when someone calls Obama a terrorist.

It's pretty clear what Hoffa meant by his comment:

HOFFA: Everybody here's got to vote. If we go back and keep the eye on the prize,let's take these son of a bitches out and give America back to America where we belong! Thank you very much!

Wait.... Aren't you the same guy who was trying to push that Newt's comments were some kind of secret racist message when everyone else told you it wasn't?

This is funny coming from you of all people.

I recall many on both sides complaining, especially the Left of course, and the slogan was withdrawn, just as it should have been.

It is pointless and dishonest to try and defend the indefensible and the "they did it too" excuse just doesn't wash.

Obama had the opportunity to lead the way, particular after his speech wherein he chided Americans after the Tucson shooting:

Barrack Obama can only talk the talk. To allow a supporter to public call those with a different point of view "Sons of bitches" and not make a statement condemning it, demonstrates how weak he is, and why he should not be re-elected in 2012. If I was to use that term on you, you would be rightly offended as well. America deserves better than this corrupt buffoon..

I thought it was Giant Stadium

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…