• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hillary takes a shot at Blackwell

redcarpet

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Blackwell's campaign, in turn, charged Clinton of ignorance of Ohio law which allows the elections leader to run for partisan office leaving the duties on election days to bipartisan county boards...[excerpt]

http://www.votersdomain.com/article/103/id/6594/

""I know that year was a problem here in Ohio and I hope, everybody from Ohio, you watch this election like a hawk. Don't let them pull anything over your eyes again. I mean, I find it amazing that one of the people running for high office is actually running the elections. That should not be permitted."

Sounds to me like she understood it....just didnt agree with it. That said, She is my senator....and an evil woman. Makes her husband seem quite tame.

redcarpet said:
Blackwell's campaign, in turn, charged Clinton of ignorance of Ohio law which allows the elections leader to run for partisan office leaving the duties on election days to bipartisan county boards...[excerpt]

http://www.votersdomain.com/article/103/id/6594/

Read Conyer's "What Went Wrong In Ohio" It's a very easy read and is chock full of some of the problems that occurred in 04 under Blackwell.

Regardless of party, I think it is ridiculous for someone with election-oversight duties to be able to keep that post while running for Gov. A lot of the voting problems in OH happened BEFORE election day.

http://www.house.gov/judiciary_democrats/ohiostatusrept1505.pdf

Last edited:
What's my motto? Conservatives operate on facts, evidence, and substance...liberals operate on hysteria and conspiracy theories.

Here we are dealing with yet another "Republicans cheated" conspiracy theory from Hillary. God, the left is inept. :lol:

I don't even know why Hillary and Blackwell are at each others throats... they're not running against one another, nor will they ever (you can quote me on this... not that you'd need to). I think today's Columbus Dispatch poll results speak for themselves. Ted Strickland is up 20 points over Ken Blackwell (and Sherrod Brown's beating Mike DeWine by 8). Blackwell's a blowhard, and Ohioans know it. I just wish Hillary would choose her fights better... like with people in her own state.

Bottom line any election the Republicans win in the future will be claimed by democrats and the left as stolen..............Sometimes you just have to live with poor losers and people that have lost the world of reality.......

Navy_Pride said:
Sometimes you just have to live with poor losers and people that have lost the world of reality.......

Yep, I hear that. :mrgreen: Sometimes you can't do anything but politely endure the ramblings of these poor bastards.

Back
Top Bottom