• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton: Nasty Campaign Rhetoric ‘Breaks My Heart’

Patrickt

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton explained to a crowd in Des Moines, Iowa that she was disturbed by all the negativity surrounding the election. “It breaks my heart to see all the mean spirited, divisive, bigoted things that are being said in our country,” she said, placing her hand on her chest during a rally on Thursday afternoon."
Hillary Clinton: Nasty Campaign Rhetoric 'Breaks My Heart' - Breitbart

It is truly terrible. I'm sure Sen. Clinton loses sleep over the mean, nasty things being said.

Of course, remember:
"Drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you'll find."
  • January 1996; thought to be a reference to Paula Jonesand her charge that President Clinton had sexually assaulted her, but Carville insisted he meant Gennifer Flowers

It's true. Nasty rhetoric that's incoming really breaks Sen. Clinton's heart. Outgoing? Oh, well, that's different.

Remember Sen. Harry Reid being asked if he regretted lying about Gov. Romney paying taxes? His response?

"Yet Reid (D-Nev.) not only refuses to retract the allegation but also seems to take great pride in it. When pressed by CNN's Dana Bash last year about continuing to defend a statement that is not true, Reid responded, "Romney didn't win, did he?"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...about-mitt-romneys-taxes-hes-still-not-sorry/

I wonder if the lack of civility with lying scum breaks Sen. Clinton's heart? I'm sure it's only some. Outgoing, is okay.

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton explained to a crowd in Des Moines, Iowa that she was disturbed by all the negativity surrounding the election. “It breaks my heart to see all the mean spirited, divisive, bigoted things that are being said in our country,” she said, placing her hand on her chest during a rally on Thursday afternoon."

It is truly terrible. I'm sure Sen. Clinton loses sleep over the mean, nasty things being said.

Of course, remember:
"Drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you'll find."
  • January 1996; thought to be a reference to Paula Jonesand her charge that President Clinton had sexually assaulted her, but Carville insisted he meant Gennifer Flowers

It's true. Nasty rhetoric that's incoming really breaks Sen. Clinton's heart. Outgoing? Oh, well, that's different.

Remember Sen. Harry Reid being asked if he regretted lying about Gov. Romney paying taxes? His response?

"Yet Reid (D-Nev.) not only refuses to retract the allegation but also seems to take great pride in it. When pressed by CNN's Dana Bash last year about continuing to defend a statement that is not true, Reid responded, "Romney didn't win, did he?"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...about-mitt-romneys-taxes-hes-still-not-sorry/

I wonder if the lack of civility with lying scum breaks Sen. Clinton's heart? I'm sure it's only some. Outgoing, is okay.

What does a 20 year old Hillary Clinton quip have to do with the current negative campaign tenor?

It's not heart breaking its just gas she had.

Of course, remember:

Now you reeeeeaaally wheren't expecting truth, honesty or integrity from Hillary. Were you? :lamo

Hell! She lies like a rug.

Who has purchased millions of dollars of negative ads against Trump again?

Did she not know about any of them?

What does a 20 year old Hillary Clinton quip have to do with the current negative campaign tenor?

I am sure there are a number of g=her quotes from the Clinton days as POTUS when he was running around.
Now as to the tenor of this election, it is nastier than the last one IMHO.
Lots of lies spread by both parties. I know in Canada it would not get much traction for a candidate, as it generally blows back on the one who initiated it, as to the EU I do not know.

Who has purchased millions of dollars of negative ads against Trump again?

Did she not know about any of them?

Do both parties do this? yes, so why the complaint against one???

Breitbart is hardly an unbiased *BN* source lol.

Breitbart's former CEO (Stephen Bannon) is now the CEO of Trump's campaign.

Of course, remember:

Seriously?

You're trying to put a label of "insensitive" on Hilary Clinton in a measure against Donald Trump?

The president wanna-be who racistly denounced a federal judge, who has condemned a former Miss USA for being "too fat"

When it comes to attacks, Trump makes Hilary look like she has a ****ing halo.

There doesn't seems to be a statute of limitations of digging up dirt on Trump.

Thats what this is? Some knee jerk partisan attack thread! Amazing. Truly amazing!!!

Do both parties do this? yes, so why the complaint against one???

Do you know how much Hillary has spent compared to Trump on negative ads?

Also she is the one that said the negativity breaks her heart and she is the one putting it out there.

Do you know how much Hillary has spent compared to Trump on negative ads?

Also she is the one that said the negativity breaks her heart and she is the one putting it out there.
Both are guilty. SCOTUS made a bad decision on elections fundraising, PACS and such. It is a disaster

There doesn't seems to be a statute of limitations of digging up dirt on Trump.

True. Saw something today, it may have been here, that Trump told a group of women to suck in their stomachs and look sexy. At the Miss America Pageant in 1996.

True. Saw something today, it may have been here, that Trump told a group of women to suck in their stomachs and look sexy. At the Miss America Pageant in 1996.

Well, if they are competing in the Miss America Pageant, hoping to win, isn't that kinda part of the deal?

You're right. "After all this time, what difference does it make?"

The topic isn't current events, Haymarket, it's Sen. Clinton's crocodile tears for civility. Is there an expiration date on hypocrisy?

And, what was it that the always civil Sen. Clinton called half of the Trump supporters? Not being a Trump supporter I didn't pay much attention.

Simpleχity;1066368857 said:
Breitbart is hardly an unbiased *BN* source lol.

Breitbart's former CEO (Stephen Bannon) is now the CEO of Trump's campaign.

Not unbiased. Just better than NYT, MSNBC, and the rest of the comrades.

Seriously?

You're trying to put a label of "insensitive" on Hilary Clinton in a measure against Donald Trump?

The president wanna-be who racistly denounced a federal judge, who has condemned a former Miss USA for being "too fat"
Are you saying a former miss USA cant get fat? Lemme guess. There is not time in your life where you have uttered an insult toward a woman or referred to a woman as fat. Right. I am about 20 pounds overweight. (OK, 25). Should my feelings be hurt if someone refers to me as fat? Or should I just not be a ***** and accept reality?

Seriously?

When it comes to attacks, Trump makes Hilary look like she has a ****ing halo.

Only to a liberal. And, we're talking about Sen. Clinton's hypocrisy. I don't question for a moment that Trump is as bad but that's all Donald Trump or Sen. Clinton have going for them. Their only tap dance is, "That other guy is even worse."

That's sort of the impetus for the thread, isn't it? You know, Sen. Clinton's outrageous hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy is part of a politician/politics.

You're right. "After all this time, what difference does it make?"

The topic isn't current events, Haymarket, it's Sen. Clinton's crocodile tears for civility. Is there an expiration date on hypocrisy?

And, what was it that the always civil Sen. Clinton called half of the Trump supporters? Not being a Trump supporter I didn't pay much attention.

What HYPOCRISY are you talking about?

Thats what this is? Some knee jerk partisan attack thread! Amazing. Truly amazing!!!

Sorry. Totally non-partisan. I don't think Sen. Clinton or Donald Trump have any business being president. Why would I favor either Democrat? They are both whiny, lying, criminal bullies who are ruled by nothing but greed. And this thread happens to be about the whiny, lying, criminal bully who is ruled by nothing but greed and wears a pants suit. If there weren't so many Clintonistas here I'd consider a thread about the buy with the merkin on his head.

Back
Top Bottom